Cassie

Angel

 

~Jaejoong's poV~
 
It has always been like this.. My heart had always felt like this.. Too Heavy.. Engrossed with too much pain.. Too much anxiety.. Too much sadness.. Too much.. That I only felt emptiness inside..
 
My eyes wondered across the night sky, searching for something that would somehow.. Somehow ease my worries away..
 
"Hyung.." 
 
I turned my head towards our group's maknae..
 
"Changmin.." 
 
I gestured him to enter the balcony and join me on the cozy couch..
 
"Hyung.."
 
I hummed.. My eyes plastered on the sky.. Changmin sat beside me then sighed..
 
"Are you gonna be okay, Jae hyung?" Changmin asked me, holding my hand.. I smiled at him assuringly and tightened my hold...
 
"Don't worry, Min.. I'll be fine.." I assured him and pulled him to stand up then gave him a big bear hug..
 
"Good Luck, Hyung.." Changmin murmured which I answered with a faint nod then Changmin walked back inside the house.. Only to stop before going entirely inside..
 
"Hyung... When you feel like you're alone and sad, or when you feel like crying.. Keep this with you, Hyung.." Changmin said and handed me a single piece necklace.. A Ruby stone with an engraved angel  on an oval shaped silver..
 
I felt an unusual wave of familiarity and warmth run through my spine as my fingers touched the angel.. I couldn't say that it was beautiful.. It was breathe-taking.. The way it sparkled with the evening lights of the city on my hand..
 
"Min.." I couldn't find the right words what to say.. Somehow all the negative feeling that I was feeling was gone.. I was simply amazed..
 
"It's breathe-taking, right? I bought that necklace last week in an attic shop in Hongdae.. There was a rumor about that Ruby Angel.." Changmin said, putting both his hands inside his trouser pockets.
 
"Rumor??"
 
"(nods) They say that a beautiful, kind and wise angel who lived here in Korea once owned that necklace and named it Cassie.. When the angel had to go back to heaven, she left Cassie to the man she loved the most.. (Pause)"
 
"Her Husband.." Changmin looked at me and I couldn't help but gulp and turn my eyes back to the beautiful necklace..
 
"What happened then? When did the angel came back to heaven? What happened to her husband?" I asked Changmin..
 
"Unfortunately, the husband got sick due to depression because of her departure.. When the angel found out about her husband's sickness, she came back here on earth and decided to stay beside him until his last days.. After that nobody knew what happened.. Some people say that the husband too became an angel and went up to heaven with her.. Leaving that necklace behind.." Changmin said, looking up to the night sky..
 
"Why are you giving me this, Min??" I asked..
 
"The Cassie had already performed its miracle on me, Hyung.. I think I don't need it anymore.." Changmin said with a meaningful smile then tapped my shoulder and left.. I was left shocked by Changmin and mesmerized by the necklace adorning on my fingers..
 
~Changmin's POV~
 
When Yunho hyung and I arrived at our apartment, we were surprised by the unusual silence in our apartment..
 
"Do you think she's already sleeping??" Yunho hyung asked, walking quickly towards the guest room in our apartment with me, tailing closely from behind..
 
A wave of relief and warmth filled me, the moment my eyes landed on the sleeping figure on the huge white bed.. I heard Yunho hyung sigh before walking to the side of the bed and sat beside the sleeping girl.. Her light-snoring and calm breathing the only thing audible in the room.. When Yunho hyung's fingers swiped her bangs off of her eyes, I noticed her move slightly towards Yunho hyung, revealing two big white wings on her back..
 
"We're home.." Yunho hyung mumbled.. I moved towards them and reached to hold her hand..
 
"Welcome home... Oppas.." Our Angel said with a sweet smile enveloping us in a (wing?) warm hug..
 
~Jaejoong's POV~
 
It has been a week since Changmin had given me Cassie.. The necklace.. And yet I am still mesmerized by it..  No matter how long I have been staring at it all day..
 
"Hyung.. You've been staring at that necklace for a long time now..." Junsu asked me and snatched the necklace from my hands..
 
"Yah! Give it back!" I told him, reaching out to get the necklace but he usedhis other arm to stop me from reaching it..
 
"I just wanna take a look at it!!" Junsu squealed, hurting my ears until he slippped from the sofa..
 
"Ogfff~!!"
 
"Got it!!" I sighed in relief when the Cassie was back in my hands..
 
"Shheessh, Hyung.. What's so important with that necklace?? You're more worried to it rather than your own dongsaeng!" Junsu whined, rubbing his which collided hard on the tiled floor when he fell..
 
"Hmmp!" I rolled my eyes at him..
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?!!!" Yoochun, Junsu and I shouted when the manager told us that we cannot perform in any Music programs..
 
"That can't be!!! The album is already out!! The fans are waiting for us!!" Junsu said, his eyes sparkling with tears..
 
"I'm sorry.. But I can't do anything about it.." Manager Hyung said, leaving us in the living room..
 
" this!!!" Yoochun snapped, throwing our album on the table and walked out of the living room too.. Leaving a breaking down, Junsu with me..
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The strong bitter taste of soju filled my tongue as I gulped down another shot.. I remember.. Back then, when we were still under SM Ent.. Every time, Yoochun and I had any problems, we will always run to each other and have another drinking session.. This time, we're drinking again..
 
Due to stress of not being able to sing, the stress of not being able to perform, the stress of not being able to promote because of the lawsuit.. But much more, Stressful because our group isn't complete anymore.. My lips drew a sad smile as I remember how Yunho would scold us after drinking so much, how Changmin would throw nasty but wise comments to us.. My eyes started stinging knowing that when we go back to our apartment, Only Junsu would be there waiting for us..
 
"Hyung.... It's unfair, isn't it??" Yoochun said, staring at his glass..
 
"Yeah, Chun.. It's unfair.. But we've gone through so much to just simply give up now.." I told him, swirling my glass..
 
"I know, Hyung.. After this, we're going to be stronger.. When we wake up the next morning we're going to dominate the world.. Even with all the problems on our shoulders.." Yoochun said and held his glass up for a toast..
 
"I wish that the heaven would send down some reinforcements to help us or give us some kind of strength to finish this war...." I said, holding up my glass too and the Cassie sparkling and dangling on my hand..
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I woke up, the usual headache and hangover came crushing to my head.. Yoochun had, like always, slept on my bed was still snoring loudly on the other side of the bed..
 
I stood up and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine... After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I just took the towel with me to the kitchen, not bothering to dry my newly dyed black hair which was still dripping with water..
 
I heard some movements inside the kitchen and thought that Junsu was already up and searching for something to eat in the kitchen.. I walked straight to the refrigerator and took a glass of water and a piece of loaf on the dining table then walked back to the living room..
 
"Aghh.. My head hurts.." I groaned, the piece of loaf in my mouth while my other hand tried to massage my temples.. Suddenly a pair of warm and soft fingers helped me massage my head, helping me relax on the couch and enjoy the massage..
 
"Su.. I didn't know that you're this good.. I wonder why you never did this back then.." I said with a sigh of pleasure as the magical fingers pressed on certain spots that eased my headache away..
 
"That's because I just came last night." I heard a sweet and calming voice which is a bit different from Junsu's High-pitched and annoying voice.. My eyes snapped open when the message registered on my still-half-sleeping brain and jumped away from the couch to face the stranger.. A very beautiful stranger.. Her presence was heaven-like.. Her eyes mesmerizing like the Ruby on Cassie..
 
"YOU!! Wh-who are you!!?? How?? How did you come in here!!??" I asked the girl who just giggle at my shocked face..
 
"You wished for me.." She simply shrugged and walked around the living room.. I looked at her and saw that she was wearing an all white dress but when she turned her back to me.. My eyes almost dropped out of its sockets when I saw some feathery thingies on her back..
 
"I-is.. That??? I-is th-that??? Wh-at I think it i-i-i-i-is??" I asked her, pointing at her back..
 
"This??" She asked me, Opening her wings.. I fell on the floor in fear.. My eyes was plastered on the feathery thingies that looked like wings.. I couldn't say anything nor think of anything.. My head tells me to run back to my room and wake up Yoochun but my body says otherwise.. Like the moment I move, will be the moment this unknown creature will launch at me and die..
 
"Why are you scared??" She stood in front of me, her head tilted a bit and her pink plump lips formed a little pout..
 
"S-sca-ared??" 
 
"Yeah.. I could feel it from you.. You're scared. Anxious.. Tired.. Lonely.. Depressed.. Heartbroken... Sad.. I feel a lot of negative things from you.." The unknown creature said, crouching in front of me..
 
"I.. I-i-i-i-i-i.." I tried talking but no words were formed in my lips.. My eyes followed all of her movements as she reached out a hand to touch me, my heart started beating frantically inside my chest.. Until her hand landed on my chest, where my heart is..
 
"You have such a pure heart... Why does negative feelings come from you??" The unknown creature asked again, her face inches away from mine..
 
"What's your name??" She asked me..
 
"J-jaejoong.. K-k-k-kim J-j-jaej-j-j-oong.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
My eyes followed her every movement while I eat lunch with Junsu and Yoochun.. Junsu told me that she already met Jamie earlier before he took his morning run.. Yes.. The unknown Creature's name is Jamie.. She told me that she's an angel and her mother is the owner of the necklace, Cassie..
 
"My father was the one who named the necklace after my mother.. They were both very very in love with each other that mother was able to take father with her to heaven.." Jamie explained..
 
"You came from the necklace??" Yoochun asked, wide eyed and not sure if he should believe all of this .. An Angel was infront of us.. A REAL ANGEL!!
 
"Yup!! The necklace becomes some kind of warp for us.. Even though it's my first time trying it.. We come to earth now and then to help mortals.. Some of my sisters are here on earth too.. My mom's a bit worried because it's been a long time since my eldest Unnie came back.." Jamie explained again while munching  on a piece of apple..
 
"You have siblings??!!" Junsu squealed..
 
"Yeah.. 7 of them!!" Jamie squealed excitedly, holding out 7 of her fingers which I found cute.. Wait!! Kim Jaejoong! Did you just say cute?? No!! I totally did not find this Unknown creature cute..(blush)
 
"Wow.. How many of your siblings are here then??" Junsu asked enthusiastically..
 
"Well.. Jenby, Anna, Risa and Imee! Jenby is my oldest sister.. She's often here on earth, searching for cute, handsome and yummy mortals but since she hasn't come home for a long time now. I guess she found someone worth of her time.. While my other sisters, Risa, Anna and Imee travels all over the earth to help some random mortals.." Jamie explained again.. All of us three blushed when she said,'YUMMY'.. Does she even know what that meant???
 
"Ohh.. Then are you here to help us too??" Junsu asked excitedly..
 
"(Nods) Yup!! I'll help you with the best of my abilities.." Jamie said with a wide smile, forcing me to stare at her..
 
"Really???? Like what??" Yoochun asked curiously..
 
"(pause) Well.. UHmm.. (Pause) I don't know either..(THUD)" 
 
*Toinks~!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're just like some good-looking artists who thinks they can sing when the truth is.. You couldn't!! Stop daydreaming, okay??? I will never let you perform on the stage ever again.." Our Ex-Manager spatted on us(JYJ) when we saw them in a music station.. 
 
My heartthrobbed hard inside my chest when we came to the car.. I clenched my knuckles hard with the Cassie inside it.. My eyes started stinging at the thought of never being able to perform again.. But I wasn't the only one hurting.. Junsu was close to crying and Yoochun was just the same..
 
Anger and sadness filled us three at our Ex-manager's statement.. But we all knew that we couldn't do anything.. We're not powerful enough.. We're not.. Big enough.. We're nothing compared to a huge company like SM.. And knowing that, it made us, three, feel a little bit more helpless than we already are...
 
When we arrived to our apartment, Yoochun walked straight ahead to the bar and Junsu to his room, passing through the Angel who started leaving with us a few days ago..
 
"What's wrong?? All of you are radiating more negative feelings.." Jamie pouted at me while helping me take off my coat..
 
"We met our ex-manager today.." That was all I said and walked to the living room then dropped my body on the couch.. I lied on the couch and covered my face with a cushion pillow.. The Cassie inside my hand.. Not wanting to speak to anyone right now.. Especially not to a clueless angel..
 
I heard some shuffling around me for quite some time then I felt someone poke on my arms..
 
"Jaejae.." Her little voice made me smile a little.. I peeked from the cushion pillow and looked at her.. She was crouching down with cute puppy dog eyes..
 
"Wh-what is it?" I asked her, sitting up.. I noticed that the sound system was on, just like the TV and she's holding a mic..
 
"You know when a lot of hardships and challenges come... Then you don't know anymore what to do.. And when you think you can't take it anymore.. My Mom always tells me to do the things that makes me happy so I'll have the strength to face those problems.. Head on.." She said, speaking with the mic so I'm pretty sure that Junsu and Yoochun can hear her too..
 
"You're facing a lot of problems now, right?? Jaejae?" Jamie asked me, tilting her head to the side a bit..
 
"N-ne.." I answered..
 
"What do you love doing, Jaejae??" She asked me, holding my hand..
 
"I love..(gulps) I love... s-singing.." I answered her again...
 
"Then sing for me, Jaejae-ah.." Jamie handed me the phone and pushed some random buttons then the karaoke started.. I teared up again.. Recognizing the first song..
 
"Love in the Ice.."
 
"Ts-tsumetai sono te kimi no seijanai
Osanaki hibi hotta kizukakae" I started singing while my tears were slowly falling.. The next line I didn't sang because it was Changmin's.. It wasn't mine.. Somehow I felt the need to have the other two members around.. I just realized how any problem seems lighter when we're together.. All together..
 
"Dakishimeta kokoro ga koori no you ni
Sotto tokedasu" Suddenly Yoochun snatched the mic from me and started singing his part of our song..
 
"Daremo ga dare ka ni aisareru tameni
Kono you ni inochi wo kiramekaseru no sa" I snatched back the mic from Yoochun and sang the chorus with all my heart.. I closed my eyes, letting the tears flow..
 
"Sore ga moshimo boku nara
Mou ichido kimi no kokoro wo
Towa no yasashisa de atatameruyo" Just then, Junsu stood beside me and held my wrist to sing his part..
 
We continued like that for the rest of the day.. Singing... Singing to our heart's content.. Singing all our might..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's been so long since we sang like that.." Junsu said, hugging a cushion pillow..
 
"Yeah.. It's been so long.. That it actually felt good.. It felt great.. Somehow I felt relieved that we did that instead of drowning myself in alcohol.." Yoochun said, resting his head on my shoulder.. Junsu did the same on the other side..
 
We were silent for a few minutes.. But not the tensed silence.. It was more like a very comfortable silence..
 
"Do you feel better now??" Jamie asked us, sitting on the table in front of us..
 
"Yeah.. Thank you.." I said...
 
"Thanks, Jamie.. It was really mood-lifting.. I never thought that I could sing like that when I'm sad.." Junsu said, pulling his legs up on the sofa..
 
"Hmm.. I'm glad I could help.." Jamie smiled at us..
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?!!! Really????" Yoochun was talking loudly on the phone while we were eating lunch together.. We all looked at him, waiting for him to end the call.. But I could already see that something good must have happened.. His eyes sparkled with hope and excitement.. I knew it..
 
"THANK YOU!! Thank you!!" Yoochun finally said and put his phone on the table..
 
"What was it??" Junsu asked impatiently..
 
"They're going to let me act as the lead male on a drama.. They're giving me the leading role!!!! They're giving me the leading role!!!!" Yoochun shouted and started jumping all around the dining room with Junsu..
 
"That's...... Amazing.." I smiled, realizing that somehow.. God is still on our side.. Remembering that.. I looked at Jamie from across the table.. Yep.. God really is on our side...
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoochun's Sungkyungwan Scandal had been a great success.. He even won some awards because of it.. Us three had been blessed with generous offers from a lot of commercials from big companies.. We had a lot of photoshoots for magazines and cfs.. It was really great..
 
"Jaejae, Are you tired?" Jamie stood behind the couch where I was sitting and started massaging my shoulders..
 
"A little.. The shoot was stressful.." I said, my eyes shutting down as I enjoyed my Angel's ministrations..
 
"Yoochun was giddy about his new movie.. Miss Ripley.. He kept on mumbling to me about how excited he is about it.." Jamie told me, making me smile.. She somehow became the caretaker and the mother of the two ever since she came.. The two would no longer come to me when they have problems, they'd go straight to her.. Yoochun even stopped drinking because of her.. When something excited happens, the first one to know would be Jamie.. It was like all we needed was an Angel..
 
"And Junsu told me something about meeting some pretty girls in his musical.. The director has taken a liking to him.. Junsu's been his favorite grandson.." Jamie said with a giggle..
 
"How about you?? How's your day??" Jamie asked, hovering on me, her face inches away from mine..
 
"It was great.." That was all I could say since my heart had started another marathon inside my chest.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're in love with her, Hyung.." Junsu assured me when i told them about my reactions to Jamie..
 
How my heart would skip a beat when she takes good care of the three of us.. How my heart melts every time I see how much she cared for Junsu and Yoochun.. How I fall hard for her every time, I see her smile..
 
"YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER, HYUNG.." Yoochun said with more emphasis but still whispering.. 
 
"I heard it, Yoochun.. You don't have to say it again.." I told him with a smile..
 
"So, Hyung.. When are you going to confess????" Junsu asked, whispering because across the room was the girl we're talking about, washing dishes..
 
"I..I don't know.." I said, shaking my head..
 
"Hyung.." Junsu whined on me..
 
"Hyung.. If you're forgetting, I'll just remind you.. Jamie's an Angel.. Sooner or later, she has to go back to where she came from.. So, when? When are you confessing to her?? When she's already gone?" Yoochun told me, worrying me.. I forgot that Jamie's an Angel and it's not impossible for her to leave us since we're pretty fine now.. No longer in despair.. No longer in trouble..
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
Yunho and Changmin will be coming over tonight for a Secret reunion party.. They said that they have someone to introduce to us and we told them pretty much the same.. Jamie and Yoochun helped me cook the dishes.. Junsu wanted to help but everything turns into a disaster with his child-like enthusiasm every time he tries to help so in the end, Jamie asked him to buy some soju and ice cream in a far away store..
 
When Yunho and Changmin came, I noticed a not-so-nice-looking girl holding each of their hands.. Jamie pushed me and Yoochun out of the kitchen when the doorbell rang so she's pretty much alone in the kitchen..
 
"It's been such a long time, Hyungs!!!!" Changmin enthusiastically and hugged me and Yoochun.. Junsu arrived a few minutes later and immediately hugged Yunho and Changmin..
 
"Since eveybody is here.. Hyungs.. I want you to meet.. Jenby.. My girlfriend.." Changmin said, introducing the little girl beside him.. She was beautiful too.. But her presence was menacing.. Unlike Jamie's comforting presence.. She had a boyish hair cut.. Her eyes dark and scary ruby.. Unlike Jamie's soothing and calming ruby eyes..
 
"Hello.. I'm Jenby.. It's nice to meet you.." Her cold and low tone voice sent shivers through my spine.. I looked at Junsu and Yoochun and they were pretty much feeling the same.. 
 
"H-hello.. I'm Junsu.. This is Jaejoong Hyung and Yoochun.." Junsu said, stuttering a bit..
 
"Uhmm.. C-come on.. L-let's eat??" Yunho hyung stuttered, pulling the cold girl with him who was holding tightly onto Changmin's hand..
 
"Jaejae, Chunnie.. The food is done!! Help m-. UNNIEE~!!" Jamie squealed, wide eyed.. Then ran to hug the cold girl whose coldness suddenly vanished by the time Jamie hugged her..
 
"Unnie!Unnie!Unnie!Unnie!Unnie!Unnie! I missed you!! I missed you!! I missed you!! I missed you!! I missed you!!" Jamie continued squealing and jumping around with Jenby..
 
"Kyaaa~!! OmyGod, Jime!!! I never thought you'll finally gonna have the guts to come here on earth!! I can't believe it!! You're finally here!!" I flinched when the cold girl started squealing happily with Jamie..
 
 
"U-uhmm.. Uhmm.. You two.. Know each other???" Yunho asked as confused as we all are...
 
"Yunyun.. This is Jime.. One of my seven younger sisters.. She's one of the three that I told you that are afraid to go here on earth.. Jamie, that's Yunho.. And that's Changmin.. My lover.." Jenby introduced HoMin to Jamie, causing all of us widen our eyes..
 
"L-l-l-l-l-l-l-lover!!??" Jamie shouted, shocked..
 
"Yeah, Jam.. He's my mortal lover.." Jenby said..
 
"DID MOM AND DAD KNOW??" Jamie squealed again obviously excited and  jumped around again and again when Jenby nodded..
 
"I'm so happy for you!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
We were all shocked when we had talked about the two Angels in our apartment right now who had been inseparable ever since the moment they saw each other.. Jenby was somehow rude and straight-forward. But also very supportive and caring towards Yunho and Changmin.. I think those are the only traits that Jenby and Jamie have in common.. 
 
"Now I know why you said, The Cassie had already performed a miracle on you.." I said to Changmin, holding out the necklace while drinking some soju..
 
"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, Hyung.. I was hoping that like how Jenby came to Yunho hyung's and my life then changed everything, it would do the same thing to you.." Changmin said, munching on some chicken while looking at the two Angels..
 
"Well.. She is certainly my miracle Angel.." I said, staring at Jamie..
 
"Hyung....." *worry*
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
The party was a blast!! Jenby wasn't that cold if you get to know her.. She was funny.. And somehow weird.. But I guess that's one of the reasons why Changmin came to love her as a lover and Yunho loves her as his little sister.. Jenby also took the Cassie from me, saying that she has to go back next week or something on which I noticed Changmin pout at her..
 
After the party, We all helped cleaning up the apartment.. It was almost midnight when we finished.. HoMin and Jenby left the house almost after helping out. 
 
"Ahhhh... *Inhales* I had fun! I didn't know that my sister's lover was one of your friends.." Jamie said, looking at the stars through the glass doors..
 
"It was quite a shock.. I know.. *chuckles* " I said, standing beside her..
 
"You know, Jaejae.. My sister told me to come with her back home next week.. I'm so excited to tell Mom and Dad and everyone at home what happened here.." Jamie said..
 
'She's going back?? Home???' The mere thought of Jamie.. Not coming back anymore and leaving us for good.. drained all the life in my body..
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
I don't know how to react or even how to tell Yoochun and Junsu that we have only a week left before Jamie leaves us completely..
 
"Hyung.. You're drinking... What's wrong??" Yoochun sat beside me and grabbed the glass of soju away from me..
 
"Chun.... I'm just.. Tired.. That's all.. I just wanna relax.." I assured him and reached out to get a new glass to drink..
 
"And this is gonna help you relax, Hyung?? Let's go to the spa instead! I want a bodyscrub! My skin's a little bit dry already.." Yoochun said, pulling me off the high tool and out of the house..
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
Feeling the unfamiliar but warm hands of the masseur on my back, I couldn't help but think.. 
 
'I should have asked Jamie to massage me instead.. This masseur is killing me~!!'
 
"Ughh! That's enough.. Thank you.." I groaned, shooing the masseur away from me.. At the same time, Yoochun also sat up and shooed his own masseur..
 
"Hyung.. (pause) Jamie already told us that she's going to leave next week with her sister..." Yoochun said, looking away..
 
"Hmm.. So you already know??" 
 
"Hyung.. Aren't you gonna confess?? If you confess, she might not leave us anymore!" Yoochun desperately told me, his tears threatening to fall..
 
"I... I don't know..."
 
Suddenly, My phone just rang.. I looked at the caller Id and noticed that it was Junsu's.. 
 
"Hello??" 
 
"HYUNG!!! Jamie's leaving right now!! Where are you and Chunnie!!!!????" Junsu's high-pitched voice rang through my mobile.. Thank God, it was on speaker mode..
 
"WHAT?? I thought it's going to be next week?????!! Why is she leaving right now?!!" I asked Junsu then stood up and looked for my clothes.. 
 
"I don't know, hyung!! She said something about having to go back to her parents and sisters or something!! Hyung!! We gotta stop her!! She can't leave hyung!! *sobs*" I could hear Junsu crying on the phone and couldn't help but feel miserable too... What can I do?? What does a mere mortal like me, can do??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
Junsu and Yoochun had been crying on the way to HoMin's apartment where Jamie and Jenby will use the Cassie to go back to where they came from.. The Heaven.. 
 
I'm thankful enough to our manager who drove the car for us since we all are too much tensed to drive carefully..
 
"Hyung!!! Can't this thing go any faster??!" Junsu cried, bugging our manager..
 
"Junsu.. I'm doing my best.. If we go faster than we are right now, we might get in an accident or get caught by the police!!! SO CALM DOWN!" Manager hyung snapped at him and focused back on the road..
 
"But! But! But! If we don't get any faster, Jamie might have left already!! I'm going to hate you forever!!!!"
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
BANG!!
 
The sound of the door colliding with the wall echoed across the room when Junsu kicked it open..
 
"JAMIE!!" Yoochun and Junsu shouted, searching for Jamie, Jenby and HoMin.. 
 
I couldn't help but feel tensed.. She's going to leave.. She's going to leave.. She's going to leave.. She's going to leave.. She's going to leave.. She's going to leave.. She's going to leave.. That was all what I could think.. What can I do?? What can I do to make her stay?? Oh God, Please do something to make her stay!! Junsu and Yoochun need her.. We need her.. I NEED HER!
 
"HYUNG!!" Junsu's voice woke me up from my trance and I quickly went to where they are.. Inside the room.. I was once again mesmerized by my Angel.. Jamie was wearing a white gown, her big beautiful wings on display.. The same with Jenby.. The Cassie, shining on top of a big warp..
 
"Jamie!! Please don't leave!! Please don't leave!!" Junsu and Yoochun immediately hugged Jamie, trapping her in their arms.. Not wanting to let go..
 
"But I HAVE to go.. My parents are waiting for me.. Su.. Chunnie.." Jamie said, wiping their tears away..
 
"But! But! But!" Junsu tried talking but she used her index finger to stop him.
 
"Su.. Chunnie.. Be a good dongsaeng to your hyung, okay?? Don't cause too much trouble for him.." Jamie said, throwing a short glance at me then back at the two.. Then YooSu hugged her again, crying..
 
I looked at HoMin and they were pretty much different than YooSu.. Changmin was pouting at Jenby who was hugging him.. Yunho was smiling at us.. It was like, they weren't really sad that Jenby's going..
 
"Jamie.. Let's go.. Mom's waiting for us.." Jenby finally said then held Jamie's other hand.. They were about to enter the warp..
 
I couldn't look.. I couldn't see her go.. Tears unconsciously fell from my eyes.. The pain inside my chest greater than any pain I've ever felt.. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Yunho beside me..
 
"Aren't you gonna say good bye??" Yunho asked me and I looked at Jamie's back.. I ran to her and wrapped my arm around her neck then whispered on her ears..
 
"Please.... Please don't go.. I... I can't live without you.. We need you, please.. Don't leave.. Don't........... I love you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
It has always been like this.. My heart had always felt like this.. Too Light.. Engrossed with too much happiness.. Too much affection.. Too much Love.. Too much.. That I only felt contentment inside..
 
My eyes wondered across the night sky, searching for something that would somehow.. Somehow ease my aching cheeks away.. 
 
Yup! Too much smiling!
 
"HYUNG!!"
 
I turned my head to where our group was..
 
"Hyung! Lunch is ready!!!" Changmin shouted at us.. 
 
I tightened my hold on my lover's shoulder and kissed her cheeks..
 
"Love? Let's go??" I said, pulling her up from the bench to walk towards our friends..
 
"Ehhhh~!! Jaejoong Hyung!! Jenby-ah ate my chocolates again!!!!" Junsu whined to me the moment Jamie and I stepped in the hut.
 
"Jenby-ah.." Jamie whined too..
 
"Yah! It's just some chocolates.. It's not a big deal.." Jenby said, sticking her tongue at Junsu and went behind Yunho to hide..
 
"IT IS A BIG DEAL!! Those chocolates are mine!! I bought them with my own money!!!" Junsu whined again, tugging my sleeves..
 
"Su.. I'll just buy you some chocolates on the way home, okay?? Now, stop fighting will you? So we can all eat.." Yunho said, consoling Junsu.. Jenby went to Changmin and hugged the guy..
 
"I'm sorry, Su-ah.. Actually, I ate some too.. Mian.." Yoochun said with his puppy eyes that Junsu didn't have the heart to stay mad anymore..
 
"It's okay, Chunnie-ah.. Since Yunho hyung will buy us new chocolates on the way home.. We can share it in the car.. Let's just forget that chocolate-stealing thief there.." Junsu hugged Yoochun and glared at Jenby who stuck her tongue again at the boy..
 
"I'm thankful that you decided to stay.." I whispered to Jamie while eating..
 
"*smile* How can I leave after your confession?? And besides, Jenby-ah doesn't really want to leave Changmin and Yunho here not even a second.." Jamie said, biting her lower lip and a faint blush on her cheeks.. I reached to touch her cheeks and pull her chin up to look at me..
 
"I'm glad I confessed before you left.." I said and kissed her forehead..
 
"I'm glad you did.." She said and hugged me..