Epilogue

I Love My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma.. appa..." Jinri run towards her parents direction.

"Slowly sweetie you might hurt your baby brother in omma's tummy." Minho said when he saw Jinri run towards Sulli and hugged her. Sulli was seven months pregnant with their second child.

"It's ok oppa.. how's school baby?" Sulli asked Jinri. A four year old Jinri was now going to school.

"It's fun omma.. we draw, we sing and we dance.." Jinri said happily.

"Really? what did you draw?" Minho carried Jinri in his arms.

"I draw our family appa.. I draw omma, appa, Jinri and baby yoogeun." Jinri showed her drawing to her omma and appa. It was a stick figure of a happy family with a father, a mother and a small girl and boy.

"Wow.. you draw this sweetie.?" Sulli said and playfully pinch Jinri's tiny nose. Jinri nodded with a big smile.

"Look omma I got star because my teacher said my drawing is beautiful." Jinri proudly show her right hand where her teacher drawn a star.

"Wow we're so proud of you baby nd because of that you will get a reward from appa." Minho said.

"Really appa.. what is it?" Jinri asked excitedly.

"We will eat ice cream today."

"Yey..ice cream.. thank you appa.." Jinri kissed her daddy's cheek.

Sulli smiled from the scene. No words can explain how happy she is right now. Minho is such a wonderful person. He is a loving and caring husband to her and a responsible and sweet daddy to Jinri. Even if he is tired from work he was still making sure that he spends a quality time with his family.

 

They were at the ice cream shop when Sulli's phone ring.

"Hello unnie?" it was Krystal. Sulli and Krystal became close when Krystal got married to Taemin. The couple would always visit them at home.

"Unnie I have a good news!" Krystal said excitedly.

"Yah please lower your voice.. what is the good news?"

"Unnie I'm pregnant."

"Really? congratulations unnie I'm so happy for you.. does Taemin already know about this?"

"Not yet I want to surprise him.. unnie please help me." Sulli laugh she could tell that Krystal is wearing her aegyo face.

"Ok unnie let's talk later.. bye.." Sulli ended the call.

"Is it Krystal? why did she call?" Minho asked.

"Oppa Krystal is pregnant and she wants to surprise Taemin."

"Really? Taemin will be very happy.. he's always telling me that he wants to have a child of his own."

"I'm so happy for them oppa." Sulli leaned her head on Minho's chest

"Me too Sull."

 

Sulli helped Krystal prepared a dinner. They planned a romantic dinner for Krystal and Taemin. Sulli left when she make sure everything was already done according to their plan.

"Good luck unnie." Sulli kissed Krystal on the cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter