Chapter 1: Getting Started

We Will Melt Your Heart

Annyeong BABYZ!!!!!  Author-nim here. So this is my second fan fic i am writing (i didnt even finish my first one "-.-") I hope to get lots of subbies. Those beautiful subbies that make a author go round!!!!!!!! lol..  my updating schedule is a it all over the place. school is in session for me so i might be very busy. But i hope to please you all with this story. Thank You for viewing my story.  

So for Younha, she speaks with her hands and body.The signals are a mix of made up and sign language. I wont show them but you can make them in your head or you can visualize real sign language when it's this color. When she talks a little i will use this color. I will contimplate later weather to use the purple or just use black when she starts to talk alot. I will make a note for that.  Happy Reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyeseong's POV

"I think it's time to tell her Eunha." "Hyeseong! Why now?" "Because you know that she needs to have someone there for her that was there for her from the start! While you're at it. You should tell him too. He's getting distracted you tell me all the time looking at that picture." "I suppose but how? She's already so isolated and he is just, I don't even know! He never leans on me and the members are so loyal they tell me nill. Nill Hyeseong nill!!!!!" "Okay Okay calm down! But She is so isolated that I'm afraid that she'll become mentally unstable. She has shown no emotions and has no friends and wants no one close to her and her heart has an ice fist closed around it refusing anyone and everyone!! What else can i do???" "Okay calm down Hyeseong" "4 years Eunha! 4 Years! We've known for that long and did nothing while your boy won't give up untill he finds her and my girl believes that he's dead! Dead Eunha!!! All because she has to be blessed with her parents brains and read newspapers at age 12 for her brother in DEATH NOTICES." "Okay, we'll do this together. But how?" "Eunha, use your show so i can melt her heart and teach her to accept love and you can teach him to give that brotherly love to a little girl." "She's 16 Hyeseong, she is not so little anymore." "Her heart is little. It needs to grow and expand." "So what should I do?" "Pick her! Pick her applicaion. I'll fill it out right now!" "Fine, but this is for family, nothing else. Anyways I still owe you that favor. But that's so long ago!!!! You never used it!" "That's cuz I'm waiting for the right time to use it! "Heeehhhhhh~~~~"

Younha's POV

Younha's daily 'rountine' was nearly halfway done She was listening to music and playing with her mask when a boy came running into her class breathless saying "Principal Hyeseong need Kim Younha in the main office. She said it's urgent." Everyone turned to her and stared. *Jeez emo! You couldn't have done it any more subtly could you?* she thought as she flew into Hyeseong's office. As she flew in she looked abruptly at Hyeseong. "Oh good you're here, Younha this is Eunha PD-nim. You are the person chosen for the new reality braodcasting show she is in charge of called Melting My Little Sister's Heart with B.A.P."  *What have you done now emo?* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Younha stared at Principal Hyesong blankly. Eunha gave Hyesong a doubtful look. "Don't worry, just talk, she's interested." "Okaaayyy.... So you will be on a show with B.A.P and therefore you will live with them Younha-sshi. Just for 1 season, or until you show progress and warm up to them showing that you are capable to show emotions and in your particular case when you are able to talk normally as well. If you're wondering how you got picked, your lovely emo here (to which Hyesong recieved a dirty look from Younha) filled out your application." Younha stared. "I know you have been living alone for a long time and it might be hard for you to adjust, but bare with it huh? For emo please?" Hyesong begged giving puppy eyes even Younha couldn't resist. She threw her hands up in the air as a sign of defeat and left shaking her head. Hyeseong smiled "We are ready to roll!!!" she exclaimed. *oh boy. this is going to be a long year* Eunha thought.

As Younha walked back to class she wonderd what her idols would be like. She was in love with B.A.P and was excited to meet them but at the same time, worried about living with them. Now all she had to do was pack her things from home. As she got into class, the bell rang for break and she took out her music and started playing Warrior. As she was putting in her earbuds, she heard 2 sasaeng fans in the class talking "Hey I heard that the PD already chose the person for B.A.P realuty show!" "Yeah! It's someone from our school." Younha was surprised to see that word spread this fast already *Aish emo!! Why must you have the mouth of a walrus?!?!?!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyeseong's POV

"Hyesong! You weren't kidding when you said she was emotionless" "Now you understand my intentions right?" Hyeseong and Eunha were still in the office discussing plans for the show. Having Hyeseong help was a tremendus weight lifted of of Eunha's shoulders and Hyeseong knew it too. "So what is the best way to get her to talk?" Eunha asked. As she thought Hyeseing knew it would no easy task to do so. "Get her curious. The curiouser she is the most likely she will talk." "Does she get curious often?" "No not really. She's really smart and exceptionally sharp. Her mother was brilliantly smart and her father could have been a spy if he wanted to." Hyeseong said sadly. Knowing that Younha resembled her parents so much made Hyeseong's heart ache and how much they are missed. Eunha looked a bit pale "What's the matter?" "Unnie... i just realize that B.A.P is not gunna be able to communictae with her well and that the house is not B.A.P proofed yet." Hyeseong smiled at when she met the boy 1 week earlier. They definetly were a handful. "This program is gunna take awhile isn't it?" Eunha asked sheepishly *awhile is an understatment. You have no idea what will happen Eunha* Hyeseong thought. She produced a book to Eunha who took it caustiously "What is it?" "Sign language... they may need it. Cuz she's not going to open up easily anytime soon" 

*Good luck Eunha-ya*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

So i FINALLY posted the first chapter.... urgh... its seems short. Im sorry for a short first chapter but it wil be longer in the future!!! please comment ans subscribe thank you~~~~~   ^_^