Chapter 3 - The Original^^

His Juliette

Juliette’s Club

The disco lights hung from the dark ceiling. Colorful lights danced off the walls. The deafening music and loud voices rang in his ears once he stepped into the club.

He glanced around, flinching slightly from the sights of people grinding together. The shining lights reflected off the dance floor, and he could see others dancing vigorously.

“Remind me why you brought me here again?” He turned to look at his brother, who happened to be checking some hot girls out.

“Minho, you need to get a life. I can’t stand seeing you lonely and moping all by yourself.” His brother pointed out, not taking his eyes away from the flirting girls.

Minho sighed as his brother made his way towards the bar, seating himself between a bunch of girls. Minho let his eyes roam around the spacious club, and he saw a girl who caught his eyes, for the very first time.

Her brown and huge doe-like eyes shone under the lights. Her long and luxurious hair tumbled softly down her shoulders and framed her face beautifully. Her lips were peach pink and her face set her off like a pretty picture frame. Her slender figure was wrapped in a short dress which matched her skin tone nicely.   

“She’s beautiful.” He gasped, astounded by her beauty. He followed the girl as she walked towards the bar slowly. He sat at the booth, a distance away from her seat. Unknown to him, she had left without him noticing. When he finally realized, he searched for her frantically with his eyes, standing up and pushing through the crowd of dancing teenagers.

Disappointment was visible in his eyes when he failed to find the girl whom had captured his heart. He went out of the club and faced a small pretty pond with dainty flowers floating on the clear surface, wanting to take a breather and escape from the crowded and stuffy room.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” A melodious voice echoed in his ears.

He turned around and found himself facing the gorgeous girl whom he failed to find. With a bright smile etched on his face, he said softly, “Yeah, it is. But not as beautiful as you.”

“You’re such a sweet-talker.” She chuckled softly, and added, “I’m Yoona.”  

“Minho.”

With fireworks sparking in both of their hearts, they stared at each other.

With charming smiles on their faces, they knew it was the beginning of their friendship.  

But can it lead to something more?

 

~A Year Later~

 

“Remember how we met? It was at this very place.” He looked up at the darkening sky. It was exceptionally twinkling tonight. The reflection of the full moon, the whisper of the gentle breeze and the shining stars at the blue sky made the whole atmosphere surprisingly calming.

“Yoona, I need to tell you something. I love you. And I always had, ever since I first met you.”

A moment of anxious silence between them was broken by her few words.

“Me too.”

And the bright stars above their heads seemed to approve their love for each other.  

 

With his heart thumping erratically, he her soft cheeks and she shivered involuntarily once again by his gentle touch. He stared wonderingly in her soulful eyes and hesitating, he cupped her face in his hands and leaned towards her. “Can I?”

She could taste his words on her lips, their faces an inch away from each other. She nodded shakily and without a second word, their lips crashed into each other, sharing a long passionate kiss which might have been the best one in their entire life.

You might ask, “Why?”

But there’s no answer

It’s unexplainable

 

It’s like an attraction

Between two people

Who love each other

 

Love at first sight

Might be the closest answer

 

You’re my half-apple

You’re my soul mate

You’re the one I’ve been waiting for my entire life

You’re the missing piece to my jigsaw puzzle

You’re the one I love

You’re my Juliette

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter^^ Hope it was good^^ I suddenly felt motivated to finish this up quickly^^ Maybe it's because of my unnie's change of plan^^

So this sums up 'His Juliette'. I'm thinking of two more fanfics>< One sad MinYoon story and the other one...is a secret^^

Please look forward to more fanfics from me^^ But for now, I have to do my homework:(

Thankyou to all my subscribers<333 Love you<333

Please comment and subscribe^^ And remember to check out my other fanfics^^

 

It's All Fiction     Did You Ever Love Me?