Chapter 2 - Bonus Chapter

His Juliette

“Whoa~ Oppa, you booked the whole cinema?” Yoona asked Minho as he led her by the hand into the deserted cinema.

Her boyfriend nodded, a charming smile etched on his handsome face.

“Gomawo, oppa.” Yoona’s eyes lit up and she gave Minho a quick peck on his cheek.

They quickly sat down as the movie was starting. Minho wrapped his arms around her waist while Yoona rested her head on his shoulder.

“Oppa, what movie did you choose?” Yoona whispered softly.

“You’ll see soon.” Minho whispered back.

“Just tell me!” She whispered and lifted her head to look at Minho.

“Why are we whispering?”

“I don’t know! Because it’s so quiet?”

“Or we’ll wake up the ghosts.”

“Don’t talk about ghosts!” Yoona whispered loudly, punching his shoulder playfully. As she laid her head back onto his shoulder, she suddenly remembered something.

“And don’t change the subject!” She hissed, causing Minho to chuckle.

As if on cue, the cinema dimmed and the screen lit up, showing the starting scenes of a horror movie.

“Oppa! I told you that I hate scary movies!” Yoona pouted and shoved Minho slightly. He just shrugged cutely and pulled her closer to him.

Unknown to Yoona, Minho purposely chose a scary movie so that she would hug him tightly when she was afraid.

“Ahhh!!!” Yoona screamed and flung herself into Minho’s embrace, burying her face into her boyfriend’s warm and comforting chest. Minho wound his arms around her waist and her velvety long hair to soothe her.

 

~After Movie~

“I’m going to kill you if I get nightmares tonight!” Yoona glared at Minho as they stepped into his car.

Her boyfriend just grinned cheekily and leaned in to steal a quick kiss on her lips before starting the car.

Minho chuckled when he saw his beautiful girlfriend blushing. He his thumb across her flushed cheek before placing his lips against his soft ones, his arms snaking themselves around her waist.

Her eyes fluttered close as they kissed passionately in his car. Their irregular heart rate slowed down to a normal pace as they broke away.

“Oppa, can I ask you something? If you don’t want to, it’s okay.” Yoona yawned tiredly when the car neared her dorm.

“Neh?” Minho turned to look at her, clutching her soft hand.

“What am I to you?” Her eyelids drooped as she looked curiously at him. Minho fidgeted restlessly in his seat as he struggled to answer.

“You’re my-” Before he could get the words out of his mouth, he saw Yoona’s closed eyes.

When they reached Yoona’s dorm, Minho carried her easily in his arms. He entered SNSD’s dorm and placed her gently on her bed.

On her bedside table was a picture of him and her. Minho smiled and bent down to her face.

“Saranghae, Im Yoona.”

Seeing her girlfriend’s angelic sleeping face, her kissed her forehead and just when he was about to leave her room, he whispered in her ear, barely audible.

“You’re My Juliette.” 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

I hope that this is good^^ This is the last bonus chapter>< I'm having a writer's block so I may be on a short hiatus...

Wish me luck^^ Please subscribe and comment:)

Love you guys<333333333

This is dedicated to my beloved unnie^^ WhiteSnow0425 for giving me this fabulous idea>< Thnxx Unnie<33333