Chapter 1

Sweet & Sour

J u n h a e 

"Yeah! Haha! Kris, I scored much more than you! Hahaha!"

I covered my ears with fluffy pillows. I can hear noise from the room next me. Hello! I am trying to sleep here! I looked to the clock hung on the wall. 2 a.m and they're still awake? I think they are playing video games or computer. Tomorrow is Monday, and tomorrow is weekday. Why would they went to sleep lately? Aren't we're going to school tomorrow? 

"Woohoo! I cut your score, Luhan!"

Stop it! I'm so sleepy and I can't sleep! I waked from my bed and slowly walked to the door. I opened the door and stepped out from my room. I went to Luhan and Kris's door.I knocked the door. "Hey! Go to your sleep now! Stop making noises! You're disturbing others!" I yelled. Still, I can hear them laughing. Huh! 

"Mom! Is that you?" I can hear Luhan's voice teasing me. Huh? Your mom? 

"Luhan! I'm telling this to mom and dad!" I said. 

"Haha. Do you think I'm scared? Go on!" he is still with his stupborn head. My head feeling like vibrates angrily. 

"Okay! I'm telling to mom—"

"You lucky child, Xi Luhan! You're getting punished! Kris, you also!" 

Without finishing my sentences, I can hear a woman's voice. Mom. I turned then smiled widely. Satisfied with my mom. Yes! I won! Finally, I can see Luhan getting 'cooked' untill he's 'burnt'. Kris? Oh, I didn't really care about Kris. Only Luhan cause he is the main jerk. 


 

"This is all because you!" Luhan touched his red cheek. Slapped? I smiled widely. You deserve it, Xi Luhan! Walking to our school, the three of us. Luhan, Luhan. I wish to see your cheeks are red everyday and every second. It makes me feel very satisfy. 

"What did you smiling for? Huh, Kris? Why you only be silent and shut up? Come on, Kris! Back me up! You also punished, right?" Luhan's mouth did not stop from chattering weird things. 

"Umm... Hurt?" Kris said. Luhan pinched Kris's arm. Wow. Xi Luhan is such a woman. Even I don't pinch people. I freaking don't touch people. When I feel like slapping or pinching (anything about touching) I thought : "Ewww... Skin such a frog. Full of sweats!" So that, I feel amused to touch people. I know, I think very bad and negative but it shows positive effects on reality (I don't hurt people). Don't I? 

Silence came to us...

"Luhan, my gift for winning your challenge last night?" and spoke the leader of something weirdo group (EXO-M). "Ehem... Ehem..." Luhan pretends clearing his throat before start talking. 

"Forget about it Kris. The punish is your gift." 

"It's unfair!" 

I only hear them argueing small matters. When we reached our school, Luhan and Kris went to the library before the class starts. Only me and Donghae in the class. I don't know much about Donghae. All I know, he loves to read and he is a silent boy.

After a few minutes..

Silence.

That's what I tried to mention. He is a silent boy. He doesn't talk much and he is low-profile. He is one of the Super Junior members. I ever heard about the girls' gossip that he hates Luhan very much. Why? No one knows... But I agree with that. I also hate Luhan jerk. 

"Junhae..." he approached me. For a sudden.

"Yes?" I answered. 

"Erm... I know this such a weird things to say but I... I—" before he done his state, someone already called me. 

"Junhae! Come!" Luhan pulled me to the corridor beside our class. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Do not talk with Lee Donghae!" he said. 

"Why?" I asked. Huh! 

"Because I said it. Don't you know he has mental problem? Look at him." Luhan and I ogled at Donghae in the class. He is knocking his table. I think it's normal. 

"So?" I asked back. 

"He might kill or worse... ...." Luhan whispered. 

"He does?" I was shocked. 

"No, just MIGHT. Don't be alone with him." Luhan adviced.

Luhan really scared me with his statement. He might kill or worse... NO! 

"Why would you care about me? He wanted to talk with me, so let him. He doesn't do anything." I defended Donghae even I'm scared with Luhan's statement just now. He might kill or worse... Fck no! Why do I trust Luhan? Luhan and Donghae are enemies! 

"Huh? Care about you? Hey, I don't give a about you. If there's anything happened at you, mom and dad will only blame me and Kris. Don't you know?" he looked at me sharply. I gulped.

"D-do I care if you are blamed or anything?" I looked to floor. 

"Do you want to get by Donghae?" he asked. 

"Stop it, Xi Luhan! I don't want to hear anything from you!" 

"Go on if you want to get—"

"You Chinese bastard ! I said, STOP IT!" I yelled. 

Luhan smirked and walked away. What is he  saith in the early of this morning? I don't care! I don't believe Luhan! He is a jerk, and I can't trust a jerk or any. Maybe, he was kidding to harass me. Jerk is jerk. Whatever he says, you can't trust him easily.