My Little Brother

My Little Brother

morning-sun2.jpg

 

 

"Waking early in the morning. Getting out of bed and looking at the sun. Staring at the sun and say wow this is such a good life. Leaving the room and take a shower. Then wear a towel and getting out of the bathroom as you wear your clothes. As you feel fresh and clean. After now you go downstairs and make your breakfast and see's  you, your mother, and your father and have a big great smile on your face. You guys stay quiet and eat a lot........" A woman says as she gets disrupted.

 

"Wait hold on hold on". A teacher disrupting the lady. "Ms. Park, I am so speechless". A teacher says.

 

"Wait, you are, thank you". Ms. Park says.

 

"No, not in that way!". She says disappointed. "Sandara or should I call you Dara or whatever Ms.Park. You were suppose to write your happiest moment about you with your family shared together." The lady says speechless.

 

"I was. The truth is you never let me finished". Dara says angrily.

 

"Never let you finished". The teacher repeated. "You never even started". She says and take a big breath in. "Isn't it true that you have a younger brother or is it not true". She added. "Because it says on your application that you have a younger brother." She explains.

 

"No". Dara screamed.

 

"No?" The teacher questions.

 

"I mean yes. But, he's never the happiest moment of my life". Dara explained.

 

"Well, if you can't find the happiest moment with all of your family. Then, I'm afraid you can't be a reading teacher in our school". The teacher says disappointed.

 

"I understand". Dara says baffled. Then she walks out leaving a dark atmosphere behind her.

 

"Is it me or do I feel so cold". The teacher complains to another teacher. "But no offense that girl needs help. Not only her but with her brother. I've never seen such family with a older sister hating her younger brother. Her life is like Tom and Jerry but they are brother and sister." The teacher says as she gave a smirk.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"If you can't find the happiest moment of your life. I'm afraid you can't work here". Dara mocked. "Oh shut up". She screams. "Yah, do you know that your missing the best thing that will happen to that ratchet school of yours." She angrily says. "Anyways you guys school is full of rich people."She says angrily. "And people that....are.......like......famous". She slows down. "I don't need you guys" Dara begins to eat. "Aish, what am I even doing at this place where you can get fat". She complains.

 

"Um excuse me". A person says horrified.

 

"What". Dara screams.

 

"Um um um, i-i-i-i-i-i-is there anything e-e-e-else you want to order. We have to shut shut the place down." The person stutters.

 

"Yah," Dara says with fierce in her eyes. "This is the only place I will stay ok. There's no other place i will go. O am to ashamed to go home. You hear". She roared.

 

"Ah, I don't think that is a good idea". The person says terrified of what Dara will say next.

 

"Ok, ok then give me ten bottles of soju. Then i'll be on my way". Dara says nicely.

 

The person itches his hair and says with a little tears as he bends down on his knee's and put's his hands together. "Please please please. Your going to get me fired if you don't leave.".

 

"Yah, if you don't give me my ten soju in 30 sec. I will make sure you get fired over and over again." Dara says angrily.

 

"Please, my boss is not that kind of a person to pity me." The waiter cries.

 

"Yah," Dara stopped as soon she saw the boss. "Ok, i will pardon you. Consider your self lucky". Dara says as she gets up and trips a little as the waiter helps her up. "Well I'm off".Dara salutes.

 

"Oy, bye". The waiters says.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"kom sema-ri-ga, han chi-be-yi-so, appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom, appa gommun tung-tung-hae, omma gommun nal-shin-hae, ae-gi gommun na, bul-gwi-yo-wo, hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da". Dara sings repeating as she walks home drunk.

 

"Dara, what are you doing here in the dark". A guy says surprised.

 

"Uh, oh Kris my lover". Dara praised.

 

"Oh, I see you didn't make it again didn't you". Kris says disappointed.

 

"Kris, let's go home. I feel kinda tired. Ok". Dara added.

 

"Gosh, I knew I should have drove you there". Kris says as he picks up Dara and put her into his car. "You should have wrote about your brother also". Kris says under his breath.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kris, did you found......." Jiyeon says worried. "Dara, where were you". Jiyeon says concern.

 

"Appa gom, om-om-omma g-g-gom". Dara whispers as she falls asleep.

 

"She didn't make it, did she Kris?" Jiyeon questioned.

 

"Yeh, she didn't. I told her to put her brother into the poem, but she didn't. I don't know why she". Kris says unfinished.

 

"You don't know why she wouldn't let him into his life". Jiyeon says angrily. "Didn't you remember why the father separated them two. Didn't you remember what he did to Dara. He........" Jiyeon says disrupted.

 

"Don't say it. Dara might still be awake". Kris says angrily.

 

"I mean. I'm surprised that Dara and her brother didn't remember , but they still ended up hating each other". Jiyeon says surprised.

 

"Can you not talk about that anymore". Kris says calmly.

 

"Fine ok. She's probably going to end up hating us when she don't remember". Jiyeon says angrily and walks away.

 

~Dara thoughts~

One day.... I wish I can wake up early in the morning. Getting out of bed and stare at the sun. And scream this out loud. Wow my life is so great. I go into the shower and take a bath. Then get out and feel fresh and clean. Thinking that everyday is a perfect day for me. Then I go downstairs to eat breakfast with my family. With omma, appa, and me. We sit quietly and eat a lot of great food. Then my boyfriend walks in and gives me a kiss on my cheek with his sister behind me hugging and say My parents I found them. They wasn't dead at all. After that morning it becomes evening as i go to my work. The teacher of Seoul arts academy. And 2 years later. I get married to Kris and we have 4 kids. 3 girls and 1 boy. As my daughters name are Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Minji and as the son name is Shin. That is my dream. That is my wish and wonderful dream.