Final~!

Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter

I remember the time 4 years ago when I had just started my teenage years, many boys had been looking at me (which made me feel uncomfortable). ChangSub and I were 13, he would always glare at them and his Hyungs would about it. It made people not really want to be friends with me since I was basically surrounded by a lot of guys (unfortunately).

 

Now here we are at ages 17 and 16 - Changsub being 17 and me being 16 - and I still don't have a lot of friends, the only friends I have are the people that ChangSub and DongWoon Oppa trust which is sososo unfair! It's unfair because it's the people in their 'group' a.k.a Beast - my DongWoon Oppa's group of friends who consist of;

 

Yoon DooJoon who is the eldest and loves soccer, Jang HyunSeung who has a 4D personality, Yong JunHyung the jokster of the bunch, Yang YoSeob that cutest one out of all of them and practically aegyo king(!), Lee GiKwang a total pabo but dances really well and of course my older brother Son DongWoo the maknae of 'Beast' who claims to be 'extremely handsome', he even has a nickname for himself! It's E.H Son or something like that, it's hilarious because he even has a little action/dance thing to go with it! ( reference from Happy Together, my bias is too funny xD ).

 

Then there's 'BtoB' or 'Born to Beat' - my best friend Lee ChangSub's 'group';

 

Seo EunKwang the eldest that sings beautifully, Lee MinHyuk he often excercises and so he has abs and muscles, Lee ChangSub my awesome best friend who I kind of have a crush on, Lim HyunSik he can play the piano and guitar, Shin DongGuen or 'Peniel' as we like to call him was born and raise in Chicago so he has perfect English (and an adorable lisp!) therefore I get him to teach me English, Jung IlHoon an agyo prince and finally the youngest Yook SungJae, he's really tall and likes to go snowboarding.

 

So in total I have 11 friends  because I don't count DongWoon Oppa as a friend and ChangSub Oppa is my best friend and that's totally different.

 

Sometimes I wish that they weren't so pro- "EARTH TO YEHJIN!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the person people calling me "yes?" "make me cookies!" demanded GiKwang Oppa "aniya!" he stared at me with puppy eyes "still a no" "I'll have to bring in the big guns!" I heard him mutter 'big guns..?' "YAH YOSEOB-AH! ILHOON-AH! SUNGJAE-YAH!" he yelled at them, making them drop their controls.

 

"I was winning Hyung!" IlHoon whined "this is important!" SungJae raised an eyebrow "really Hyung?" he nodded "YehJin-ah won't make cookies!", suddenly 8 boys appeared out of nowhere "cookies?!" they exclaimed together. I simply pursed my lips "do it you guys" DooJoon Oppa said I tilted my head 'what on earth is he talking ab- oh'  I was suddenly attacked with YoSeob, IlHoon and SungJae aegyo.

 

I almost gave in but I was able to resist it 'you go YehJin!' I cheered in my head "Noona!" cried Peniel, IlHoon and SungJae as they started to pout, I bit my lip and shook my head "nope!" "damn she's tough" JunHyung Oppa muttered as they all agreed.

 

"I STILL HAVE MY SECRET WEAPON!" HyunSeung Oppa shouted and we all looked at him expectantly, he was smiling mischieviously as he slowly walked over to the couch and woke up ChangSub, "yah, YehJin won't bake us cookies" he informed.

 

ChangSub stared at me with half lidded eyes "YehJin~~" he called, his voice clouded with sleep. They pushed me towards him and I nearly 'kyaaa'd'; He was rubbing his eyes with a slight pout 'stay strong!' I commanded myself in my head but then I felt my left fingers being played with "Jinnie!" he whined.

 

I bit my lip "nope" I squeaked as I practically felt their smirks from behind me then I was suddenly tugged making me fall onto my best friend, he placed his head on the crook of my neck "please?" "n-no" 'damn I stuttered!' "please please please" he pleaded as he started moving his head up and down, I sighed defeatedly "fine".

 

I heard them yell "VICTORY!" before DongWoon Oppa appeared in front of me and started prying me away from my best friend who simply wrapped his legs around me "mine!". The latter sighed "but ChangSub-ah she's going to make m-" the others raised and eyebrow at him "I mean us cookies! plus she's my sister", ChangSub removed his legs from me but still had a tight grip on my waist "let's go" he said as he led us to the kitchen.

 

Monday~~

 

I woke up to my brother shouting "WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" bolting up I took a quick shower, got changed, made a quick sandwich and grabbed my stuff "COME ON OPPA! WE CAN'T BE LATE AGAIN!. He appeared in front of me and then we ran, holding hands so neither of us would lag behind.

 

We luckily made it just in time though, we seperated "say hi to ChangSubbie Oppa for me!" I ordered my brother before running to my class. "Woke up late again?" HyunSik Oppa  asked me with a smile I huffed "we're trying to improve!"  "you Son siblings need to get your act together!" he playfully scolded, I stuck out my tongue at him since our teacher came in.

 

I noticed 2 students behind her and looked around for some empty seats and it turns out they were either behind or near mine! One in front of me, another behind me, since HyunSik occupied the seat next to me on the right side the one on the left side was free. "Please introduce yourselves then take a seat" Mrs.Lee ordered them, "anneonghaseyo! Cha SunWoo imnida~! please call me Baro" the one who reminded me of a chipmunk introduced himself "anneonghaseyo! Lee JungHwan imnida~! please call me Sandeul" the one who looked like a duck said 'bad YehJin! they aren't animals!!' "please take care of us!" they said together as they bowed.

 

I was busy making faces with HyunSik that I didn't even notice people pass by me until I heard chair

Please log in to read the full chapter