Chapter 001

Men In Love (HIATUS)
The Girls

Chohee was rolling in her bed trying to make herself awake. She finally opened her eyes and looked at her clock. It was 06:45 a.m.
 
"!" She got up and ran to wake the other girls. "GIRLS WAKE UP!" She knocked at the girls room.
 
"What's up unnie?" Haewoo opened the door with your eyes still closed.
 
"We only have fifteen minutes!"
 
"For what?" Nana asked.
 
"Fifteen minutes to get changed, eat, leave Nana and Eunso at school and go to college!"
 
"Well, you spent a minute talking and waking us up. Now we only have fourteen minutes." Hoseok explained.
 
 
"OH GOD!" Jaehyun ran back to the room and started to change.
 
The girlsdid the same and finished in five minutes. They grabbed some snacks and ate at the van.
 
"Look, someone is moving to that new house." Jaehyun said with full of food.
 
"Yeah... Now we have new neighbours." Chohee said with her eyes glued on the road.
 
"I won't socialize with them." Hoseok didn't gave much attention to the new neighbours.
 
"And when did you socialize with people?"Eunkyung asked.
 
"I socialized with you, didn't I?"
 
"Yes, after a lot of insistence."Haewoo snapped back.
 
The girls started to argue. Chohee started to scream trying to cal the girls down, Haewoo got back to herbook and
 
Eunso was starting to get annoyed. They screams started to get louder that Eunso exploded.
 
"GIRLS SHUT UP!" Everybody stopped and looked at her.
 
"We woke the devil." Jaehyun wispered to Hoseok.
 
"I heard that!" She shoot a death glare and made them shiver. She took a deep breath and spoke again. "I couldn't sleep last night because Nana passed all night studing again."
 
"Bad grades at math again?" Eunkyung asked.
 
"Yes. This lack in math keeps bothering her. Right angel?" Eunso asked but got no response. "Nana?"
 
"Where's Nana?!" Haewoo started to panic.
 
"UNNIE YOU FORGOT NANA!" Jaehyun screamed.
 
"OH MY GOD!" She turned the van back and speed back to the house.

 

The Boys
 
"Guys, what do you think about our new house?" Sunggyu asked proudly to the boys.
 
"Good." Sungjong scoffed making his hyung's face fell.
 
"Good? JUST GOOD? It's awesome." (A/N: Lets pretend the house is the one on the 'come back again' mv)
 
"I said it's good." He took his backpack and walked to the house.
 
"Hyung, he's just trying to annoy you." Sungyeol tried to calm his leader.
 
"I liked, seriously." Myungsoo patted his shoulder.
 
While the others were trying to comfort the drama queen a.k.a Sunggyu, woohyun just looked around the street and saw a black car. He could see that were a few girls inside. He shrugged it off and turned back to the house. The house was already decorated, just waiting for them.
 
"Hyung, aren't we supposed to be on the way to college now?" Hoya asked.
 
"Aniya. We are going to start tomorrow." Dongwoo answered.
 
"He's right."Sunggyu said. "Lets eat something now because I'm starving."
 
Everybody nodded and went back home. Before woohyun could go back he saw a girl walking alone. Then the black van from before stopped and six girls got out surrounding the girl. She got in in the van with the girl who were screaming. He watched
the van go away and his eyes rounded. He thought the girl was kidnapped for a bunch of crazy girls.
 
"OH.MY.GOD. What the heck was that?"
 

 
 
Short, right?
Sorry not updating early ^-^