When he cheats on you (Nu'est) 1/5

K-narios

 

Minhyun Version

You finally finished packing. You said one last goodbye to your cozy room and left from your window to avoid seeing your mom for the last time.

You were pretty thankful because the sun was up and it was summer. You didn’t have to worry about looking for a place to sleep just yet.

"I’ll just call- oh.. right" I no longer had a phone. I was so lost

For the rest of the day, you just wandered around your city feeling pitiful and lonely, thinking if this was actually happening.

It was around 11:00 PM when the sun was finally setting for the day, when you came across the lake. Suddenly, it struck you.

"MINHYUN!" You screamed out "Oh wow ____! Why didn’t I think of this earlier? Pabo!" You scolded yourself as you made your way around the lake to your boyfriend’s house.

"Wow, thank God i have him in this situation. Wait… this wouldn’t have happened if i didn’t have him…. ARGGHHHH" You let out in frustration

You reached his house and took a quick look at your watch. “It’s so late… His parents are probably home…” you sighed and turned to leave. He hasn’t introduced you to his parents yet so you didn’t want the first impression to be you turning up late at night, what would they think of you?

Just then, you remembered, “The balcony!” you were happy to find a solution “I always go that way.”

Luckily, Min had the room with the balcony, which is not very far down from the ground

"He won’t mind, I am his girlfriend after all!" You smiled cheekily as you started to climb the wall

You got up to the balcony safely, but didn’t turn to the window just yet, you had to haul your luggage up too. Still turned around, you quickly fixed your hair and lipstick.

   You spun around with your daring smile that melted hearts. But that smile quickly faded when you saw a girl on top of him, kissing him. Your heart was crushed. You felt like you were being stabbed with five thousand daggers.  Those stupid tears coming on again, you tried to control it but it was too much, you no longer cared and just let it flow down your cheeks once again. 

Just like when your phone was smashed to bits, you stood there staring. Lifeless, emotionless, you were basically dead to the world. you stood there for a good 2-3 minutes or so, while a new batch of tears still flowing, and as fresh as ever.

Minhyun was all over her. “Is she really better than me?” you said in your head “What does she have that I don’t?” 

Minhyun was smiling like he was having the time of his life, until when his gaze met yours, his eyes rounded and threw the girl off of himself and shot up from the bed

You stood there watching every action of his. When he started walking towards you, you quickly wiped your tears with the back of your hand, and threw your luggage over the balcony, just as he was opening the glass doors, you jumped down from the balcony and starting running. 

”____!!! COME BACK! I CAN EXPLAIN!” you heard Minhyun call out

But you didn’t bother stopping. You ran and ran and ran until you were out of breath. just then a hand wrapped around your wrist and pulled you around to face the owner of the hand. 

 When you got the sight of the person, you yanked your arm out of his grasp and started to walk the opposite direction.

"Please _____, I can explain"

"THEN EXPLAIN!" you screamed, refusing to turn around to the man who smashed your heart into pieces as your mom did to your phone.

"I-I I can’t…" He hesitantly said

"That’s what I thought" You sighed and started sobbing, continuing to walk away

Minhyun ran up and hugged you from behind

"You don’t understand" He sighed "I love you. and only you"

You turned around and started to sob ugly sobs while punching him hard on the chest. He stood there, accepting every hit and bomb you threw at him, having a sign of          ’I deserved it’

"Why" *sob* "did" *sob* "you do that" *sob* "to me??" *sob*

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU???? YOU !!" you yelled

"I know, I know. I’m so sorry"

You continued to cry while coming closer to him and clinging on to his back 

"I’m so sorry jagiya, I promise it won’t happen again, lets go back."

With that, you two came home and you explained everything that happened, making him feeling guiltier than ever. And spent the night cuddling eachother in his bed. 

"How many times will my most important things get smashed right before my eyes?" you asked Minhyun

"This will be the last" He smiled warmly

"It better be" you attempted to give a mad look but failed. He laughed at your cuteness

"You could live with me forever, jagi" Minhyun said as he planted a soft kiss on your delicate lips, and cuddled closer, if that was possible.

"THAT IS, if you don’t cheat on me again" you said with a frown

"I won’t! Can we stop talking about this please?" He pouted, and leaned in to kiss you

You pouted your lips for his kiss, but before he could kiss you, you turned away, smirking and teasing “Nope, your punishment” laughed

Both of you  soon fell asleep , but not before he snuck a kiss from you