Did I Amuse You Yet?

Amusement Park Adventure

Amusement Park Adventure

 

Cameos: GD, EunHae and Barney

 

“Amusement park, amusement park! We’re going to the amusement park!” Luhan bobbed up and down excitedly in his seat. Kris glanced at his son from the rear view mirror. He was driving his and Suho’s kids to the amusement park that day. Suho just smiled at the passenger seat. Luhan, who was sitting next to an open window, saw a young lady. He cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled, “HEY LADY!” The lady turned to Luhan. She pointed to herself as a confirmation. “YEAH YOU. GUESS WHAT? WE’RE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK. AMUSEMENT PA-elgflshh.” Luhan choked out the bug that was accidentally caught in his mouth.

“Xiao Lu,” Sehun tugged on Luhan’s shirt. “Shh… Hunnie wants to sleep.” The one year old yawned as he laid his head on Luhan’s lap.

“Appa, will there be glitter?” Baekhyun asked his father. Suho looked at the back and nodded. Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol on the cheeks. “Look Chanyeol! Appa said that there is glitter!”

“And candy! Chanyeol loves candy!” Chanyeol said as his eyes sparkled. The candy that Chanyeol proclaimed to be his girlfriend last week when he was on vacation got eaten by a certain Jongin. Since then, he wailed about being dumped by someone special and essential to his life. “Cotton candy, swirly lollipops, chocolate, blueberry candy, strawberry candy, coconut candy,” Chanyeol sighed as if it was too much for him to handle. “So many candies, the list is endless!”

“Not too much candy, okay Chanyeol?”

“Deh, Kris appa.”

“And no running off, okay Yixing?’

“Deh, Suho appa.”

“Good boys.” Suho said and smiled. “Okay guys, we’re here.” He announced happily when the car was in a complete stop.

“AMUSEMENT PARRRKKKK!!!” Luhan immediately jumped off the car, forgetting that Sehun was sleeping on his lap. The poor one year old thunked his head on the door, waking him up and crying.

Problem number uno.

“Glitter, Chanyeol! Glitter!” Baekhyun said excitedly and jumped off the car, running straight into the amusement park with Chanyeol. Suho, who was just helping to calm Sehun down, panicked when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol took off.

“Baekhyun! Chanyeol!” He called, but no one answered.

Problem number dos.

“Hey Suho,” Kris pointed out. “I think Sehun’s head is bleeding,” He said worriedly. Suho looked at his son’s head and , it was bleeding.

“Noo! Sehunie!! Xiao Lu doesn’t mean to hurt you! Oh no appa! I hurt Hunnie! I’m, I’m…” Luhan paced around in circles. “I’m a bad person!!” Then he started to cry and wail, just like Sehun.

Problem number tres and cuatro.

“Appa,” Xiumin tugged on Kris’ jeans.

“Yes?”

“Yixing is gone.”

Problem number cinco.

“Oh,” Xiumin pauses and looks behind, only seeing Tao innocently hugging his giant panda plushie. “He dragged Chen with him too.”

Problem number seis.

Could the day get any worse?

 

-.-

“Where’s the glitter, Yeol?” Baekhyun said as both of the kids push their way through the crowd, both holding their hands tightly. Chanyeol was shrugging his shoulders as he munched on his cotton candy. He found a 5 000 won note on the ground, and spent 3 500 on the cotton and candy and 1 000 on an iced cola for Baekhyun.

“I think it’s over there,” Chanyeol pointed towards a stall. True to his words, the stall actually sells glitter. And the one who’s selling it is guy with long blonde hair wearing a snow cap and sunglasses.

“Ayo, kiddies. What up?” The man greeted them as Baekhyun and Chanyeol approached his stall.

“Hi, ahjusshi.” Baekhyun said. The man wrinkled his nose.

“Ahjusshi? No my little man, I’m too young and fabulous for that.” The man flipped his hair. “Call me hyung. GD hyung.”

“GD hyung,” Baekhyun propped his head on the counter. “Can we have a box of glitter?”

“What’s in it for me?” GD asked. He took a box filled with multicolored glitter and rubbed it at his face. “My glitter is one of a kind, so you better offer me something good.”

“Uh,” Baekhyun looked back at Chanyeol. “We can do aegyo?” GD took off his sunglasses as he jumped on the counter, startling Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“You could?!??” GD’s eyes looked like it was about to pop out of their sockets, and it scared Baekhyun a little bit. “I love little kids aegyo!”

“W-we can.” Chanyeol stuttered. GD grinned.

“Show me then.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol placed their little fists next to their cheeks and prepared for a powerful aegyo shot.

“BUING BUING~ Give us some glitter pwease?” and for extra good measure, they blinked their eyes and stamped their foot cutely. Chanyeol did a massively huge aegyo giggle, and that made GD fall off the counter.

“GD hyung!” Baekhyun called worriedly. GD shoots up from behind the counter. “Are you okay?” GD squealed as he pinched Baekhyun’s chubby cheeks.

“Well aren’t you a darling.” GD sighed in content. “I haven’t seen aegyo ever since…” He scrunched up his face. “19 years ago, was it?” He shook his head. “Nevermind that! Here’s you glitter, sweetheart.”

“Thank you!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison, both their eyes turning into crescents. GD held his heart.

“Eyesmiles from two cute kids,” he gasped. “I… just… can’t…” His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell backwards in his stall. Baekhyun tip toed to spot his hyung.

“Is he going to be alright, Chanie?” Baekhyun turned worriedly to his brother. His left hand is holding tightly on Chanyeol’s hand as his right hand is holding onto his new box of glitter.

“He’ll be alright.”

-.-

“Um, Yixing?” Chen called to his brother.

“Yes?” The child answered as he pulled his brother’s hands through the crowd.

“I thought appa said no running off.”

“We’re walking. ChenChen.” Yixing pointed out. Chen sighed as he followed his brother’s quickened steps through the crowd.

“Where are we going, Xingie?” Chen tried to ask after so much walking. He was tired. He pulled Yixing to a bench and sat there, exhaling as he kicked his feet in the air. Yixing saw that his brother is tired, jumped up the bench and sat next to Chen.

“We’re going to the big wheel.” Yixing said and pointed to the giant Ferris wheel. Chen’s eyes widened at the sight of the giant spinning wheel.

“Wahh, I never noticed that before! It must be so much fun!” Chen hopped off from the bench. “Let’s go, Xingie!” Yixing made no attempt to get off from the bench. Chen frowned. “Xingie~ Come on!!” Chen pouted and stamped his feet cutely. Yixing caved in when Chen started to do an aegyo.

“Alright, alright. Come on.” Yixing hopped off the bench and hand in hand, he and Chen walked towards the awaited Ferris wheel. On their way, they passed a huge tent. Chen peeped from the opening flap.

“Xingie, look!” Chen pulled Yixing’s hands.

“What?”

“It’s a doggy show!” Chen giggled as he pointed to a dog. “They doggy has a bow on his . It’s funny.” Chen pulled Yixing in. “Come on, Xingie. Let’s watch.”

“But I thought we’re going to the big wheel,” Yixing said and pouted. Chen patted his hand.

“Just for a while, okay? I want to see the doggy.” Chen made a puppy face. Yixing once again gave in to Chen.

“Straight to the big wheel after this, okay?” Yixing asked as both of them entered and sat on the wooden bleachers, right at the front row.

“Promise.” Chen intertwined their pinkies together. “Now let’s watch the doggy show.” Both of them gawked at the prettily dressed dogs. It was a talent show, and Yixing and Chen laughed at the dogs antics. One stood on two feet while balancing himself on a ball and one actually did ballet. A dog with fluffy fur barked as he trotted towards Yixing. He barked at Yixing while waving his tail happily. Confused Yixing looked at the smiling announcer who was approaching them.

“Say, boy, my Oswell likes you very much. How about you come up here to the stage to greet my other dogs?” The announcer asked. Yixing looked worriedly at Chen. Chen nodded and pushed him up to go to the stage. The audience in the tent clapped as Yixing smiled shyly at them.”What’s your name, boy?”

“Yixing.” He answered.

“Ah, hello there Yixing. My name is Eunhyuk, and I am the Father of Dogs.” The announcer said. “I would like you to meet my other dogs, Fifi, Camile, Jonnes, Jerry, Krypto, Gordan, Lily, Hamish, Bume, and you already met Oswell, Tyro, Wokie, Qiesha, Layla, Naru, Zibi…” Yixing was lost. There were so many dogs on stage; he couldn’t even remember one name. “… and last but not least, and also my favorite,” The announcer picked up a cocker spaniel. “… Donghae.” The dog barked and leapt from Eunhyunk’s arms to Yixing. The small boy fell on his back when the dog landed on his chest, barking happily at him. “I guess he really likes you, Yixing.”

“S-sure.” Yixing stammered. He wasn’t really a big fan of dogs, and this didn’t help him favor them more. The dog barked again.

“Alright, Donghae. Here boy, off the kid.” Eunhyuk called the dog. He whistled and the dog stepped off Yixing. “Okay, thank you Yixing. You can go back to your seat please.” Yixing scrambled up and ran back next to Chen.

“Let’s go, Chen.” Yixing said as he pulled Chen out of the tent. Chen pouted in disapproval, but he still went out anyways. “We’re going to the big wheel.” He said firmly as his grip tightened around Chen’s hands.

“Alright,” both of the kids walked through the crowd. Chen then felt a twitch in his pants. “Xingie,” Chen called. “I need to go potty.”

“What?” Yixing groaned. “Why now? We’re almost there.”

“But Xingie,” Chen wailed. “I’m about to burst!” Chen then started crying. Yixing panicked.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go find a toilet.” Yixing dragged Chen to the nearest portable toilet. “Here, go in and potty quick! I want to get in the big wheel!” Yixing said as he pushed Chen inside. Chen nodded as he quickly scrambled in and locked the door. Yixing leaned on the door as he hummed a tune from his favorite icon, Barney. In the distance, he saw a faint purple dinosaur waddling through the crowd. He gasped.

Is that Barney? Yixing tip toed to see even clearer. It is Barney!

“BARNEY!!! BARNEY!!” Yixing yelled as he ran towards the dinosaur, completely forgetting a certain Chen in the toilet.

-.-

“It hurts,” Sehun sniffed as the nurse wrapped a white bandage over his forehead and around his head. Suho just eyed him in sympathy.  Luhan who gripped the edges of the bed looked at Sehun as tears blurred his vision. 

“Hyung is really sorry, Hunnie.” He croaked out. The nurse patted Sehun’s head gently after done wrapping the bandage and left. Sehun crawled over to the edge of the bed and propped his head on his hands in front of Luhan.

“Don’t worry, Xiao Lu,” Sehun assured. “Sehunnie’s fine.” He gently patted Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan sniffed and nodded. “Stop crying, Xiao Lu. Sehunnie feels like he wants to cry too,” Sehun said sadly. Luhan couldn’t help himself but cry, and Sehun cried too. Kris closed his eyes and tried to advert his headache somewhere else.

Suho, Kris, Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Jongin and Kyungsoo were in the hospital near the amusement park. At first, Kris tried to stop the bleeding on Sehun’s head and forehead using his scarf, but then it got a whole lot bloodier (in which Kyungsoo fainted and Luhan crying even more, Jongin wailing for help as he supported Kyungsoo and also Suho panicking) so they drove to the hospital. When Kris asked about their lost kids and leaving them, Suho only answered;

“Well, they’re lost now, so why not let them get lost for a while.”

Kris walked over to Sehun and Luhan after his headache got a lot much worse due to the crying of the toddlers.

“Sehun’s alright now, isn’t he? So why cry, Luhan?” He pacified Luhan gently. Luhan just sniffed as he watch Kris picked up Sehun and rocking him back and forth to calm him. Soon, both of their crying died down, but to Kris’ misfortune, his headache didn’t die down.

“Okay, time to get back to the amusement park to find the kids.” Suho said as he took his keys. “I’m driving.” Kris’ face darkens.

“No, remember the last time you drive? We got a $300 ticket for that.” He growled. Suho shrugged.

“It’s for the kids.” He said as he picked up a sleeping Tao who was on the waiting sofa outside. Kris sighed as he looked at Sehun.

“Remind me to give your appa driving lessons after this.” He murmured as he took Luhan’s hand in his left hand and went out.

10 minutes later…

Kris staggered outside, taking deep breaths as he tried to calm his heart.

“What was that?! You don’t call that driving!” he yelled to Suho who was unbuckling the kids’ seatbelts. Suho shrugged.

“I feel wobbly,” Jongin exclaimed as he wobbled. He almost fell, but he used Xiumin’s shoulders to steady himself. “Appa drove fast.”

“Now to search for the kids,” Suho locked the car and took Xiumin in his hands. “Where would you think they would go?”

“Candy, if I was Chanyeol.”

-.-

“Yah, Baekhyun-ah,” Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun. They were both sitting on a bench while eating free ice cream (they went all buing~ buing~ on the ice cream seller). “That looks like Chen.”

“Is it?” Baekhyun craned his neck for a better view. “It is!” He exclaimed excitedly. “Chen! Chen!” Baekhyun waved his hands madly at Chen. Chen, who looked confused and alone, smiled in relief when he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He quickly ran to them.

“Hey guys!” He exclaimed happily. He took a seat next to Chanyeol.

“Where were you?” Chanyeol asked. He ended giving Chen his chocolate ice cream and shared with Baekhyun instead, since Chen looked really hungry but didn’t have a heart to ask for their ice cream.

“Oh, I was with Xingie before. We’re on our way to the big wheel and watched a doggy show. But I had to go potty, and when I came out, Xingie wasn’t there anymore.” Chen finished his story with a sad sigh. “He left me all alone.” He exclaimed sadly. It was such a sad story, Chanyeol almost shed a tear. ALMOST, because he didn’t.

“Don’t worry!” Baekhyun chirped happily. “You have us!” Chanyeol nodded in agreement. The trio then finished up their ice cream. They were about to go when a familiar voice greeted them.

“Baekhyun hyung! Channie hyung! ChenChen hyunggg!” A little toddler waddled towards the trio.

“Sehun!”

“There you guys are!” Kris immediately bent down and picked up Chen. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran towards Suho and hugged his feet.

“We were so worried,” Suho said as he hugged his children. Kris hugged Chen too tight until the poor boy flailed his arms for air.

“Where’s Yixing?” Luhan asked. He was dragging a tired Tao.

“Me no no.” Chen said as he raised his shoulders. Kris put Chen back down as he sighed.

“Aish, Yixing, Yixing.” He shook his head. Sehun ran towards Baekhyun, but he fell. Baekhyun and Suho immediately came to his side.

“Are you okay, Hun?” Baekhyun asked as he lifted his chubby brother’s arms. Sehun nodded.

“Sehunnie okay. Fall because slip on thing.” Sehun said as he looked down. It was a flyer. “Hey lookie! Its big purple lizard!”

“Barney?” Suho recognize that. Sehun always address Barney as ‘big purple lizard’. He should give this to Yixing. He loves Barney-

“I know where he is!” Suho shouted. He took the flyer from Sehun’s hands and tapped on the page. “Here, the Ferris wheel. Barney is having a small parade there. Yixing has to be there. He loves Barney more than anything.”

“Let’s go,”

-.-

Yixing jumped up and down in joy when he reached the dinosaur. It was giving out balloons. Barney noticed the cute Yixing on his side and bent over.

“Hey there little kiddo. You want a balloon?” He asked. Yixing nodded his head and smiled, showing his dimples. The man laughed. “Why aren’t you a cute little one? How about you join me in my parade, hm?” Barney asked. Yixing’s eyes went big as saucers.

“Would I?” He squeaked in excitement. This is such an honor to him! He could imagine him walking side-by-side with Barney, and ending up in his next episode. That episode would be a start to his Hollywood career. Many would call him, asking him to act and do commercials. He could make millions of dollars, and use all the money on Barney merchandise! That would be a dream come true!

“Come on now, up on my shoulder!” Because he was wearing a costume of a dinosaur, the shoulders were quite broad, so the small Yixing could fit snugly on one shoulder, holding the felt surface a support. “Let’s go!” Barney cheered.

-.-

“I can’t see him anywhere.” Suho sighed. “Why are these people too tall?” He grumbled. Kris rolled his eyes at his friend.

“They’re not too tall. You’re just too short.” Suho scoffed at Kris’ reply. Deciding not to argue anymore, he searched for Yixing.

“Waa… I can’t see Xingie hyung anywhere.” Sehun said. He and Luhan are placed on a nearby stereo, giving them a view of the crowd gathering for Barney’s small parade. Luhan worriedly looked around.

“Xingie!!” he yelled. “WU YIXING, COME OUT NOWW!” He cupped his hands over his mouth. “WU YIXI-egkh” He choked on a bug that was caught in his mouth. He spat the bug out. “Why does this always happen to me?” He whined.

“Do you see him Channie?” Baekhyun asked as he used the newly bought binoculars to spot his friend. Him, Chanyeol and Chen are seated on an empty ticket counter for the Ferris wheel.

“Nope,” Chanyeol replied. “How about you, ChenChen?”

“No…” Chen’s voice trailed away. “Wait, I see him!” He said excitedly. “Xingie is on Barney’s shoulders!” He said. Baekhyun immediately looked. He was right.

“Appa! Appa! Kris appa! Suho appa!” Baekhyun yelled. Suho immediately came trotting by.

“What’s wrong?”

“Xingie is there!” Chanyeol pointed to the boy on Barney’s shoulders. Suho’s face immediately brightens.

“XingXing! XingXing!” He shouted. Yixing was having too much fun enjoying his fame and glory, he didn’t hear his name being called. “Wu Yixing!” Suho yelled. Yixing heard a faint calling of his name and turned around.

“Suho appa!” He said happily. Suho made his way to the front.

“Excuse me, that’s my son.” Suho said to the man holding Yixing.

“Oh, he is? Well here you go. Nice seeing you, cutie.” Barney patted Yixing’s head one last time before lifting him up into Suho’s arms. Yixing snuggled comfortably in Suho’s arms.

“Can we go home now, appa? XingXing is tired.” He said and yawned. Suho nodded, sighing in relief as he motioned Kris. Kris felt relieved seeing his son unharmed. All of them walked back towards the car and headed home.

 

At home, before Kris and Suho could even scold their children for running off, all of them immediately went to sleep. Chanyeol was hugging Baekhyun in his arms, and Chen was using Baekhyun’s back as a pillow, holding Xiumin’s hands tightly. Sehun and Luhan dozed off together on the armchair, Sehun snuggling comfortably in Luhan’s arms. Jongin decided that sleeping on the bed is much more comfortable, so he slept on Suho’s bed, dragging Kyungsoo to sleep next to him. Yixing hugged Tao as both of them lied on the fluffy carpet.

Seeing that the kids were peacefully sleeping, the fathers didn’t have a heart to scold them. But there’s one thing that’s for sure;

They are never going to an amusement park again. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally done with this! Sorryif it wasn't too cute for you X_X

 

I'm loosing my cute-bone.

 

Edit>> Just spell checked. Wah, so many errors T_T