Chapter 3

My Tutor,My Lover....

kiseop : actually,it's awkward when someone thought that i'm a good tutor for their child...

jaeyoung : why?

kiseop : i've just graduated from high school and waiting for university offer..i don't have a lot of knowledge,i think..

jaeyoung : you knowledge is enough to teach a school student like me..but wait,how my mother know you?

kiseop : our mother is best friends since they're in high school..btw,this is your last year,right?

jaeyoung : yeah..that's why mom works very hard for me..

kiseop : okay,understand..my mom did the same too...

jaeyoung : but..isn't it weird when i'm calling my tutor "oppa"?

kiseop : hahaha..it's nothing..if you call me sir,teacher or Mr,it would be more weird..it's better if you call me oppa..

jaeyoung : ne..

suddenly,the door opened.

Mrs.kim : jaeyoung-ah..kiseop-sshi...

jaeyoung : yes,mom..

Mrs. kim : kiseop-sshi..i've bought some lunch..let's eat together with us.

kiseop : it's okay...my mom must be waiting for me..

Mrs.kim : okay..see you tomorrow..

kiseop : yes,Mrs.kim..see you tomorrow,jaeyoung..

jaeyoung : yeah..

kiseop bid a goodbye and they have their lunch.

Mrs.kim : kiseop-sshi have a very good attitude..did you have a good time with him..

jaeyoung : yeah..he's a very understanding tutor..

Mrs.kim : omo..i thought you didn't like him..

jaeyoung : when we i know him and learn with him,i know that he's a good tutor..

Mrs.kim : good then..i hope you'll get the best result for your final exam.

jaeyoung : i will!

at night..

jaeyoung got a phone call from her brother,jaeseop.

jaeseop : hey,my girl.how are you?how was today?

jaeyoung : hi,oppa..i'm fine..today?it's great..

jaeseop : your private tutor?

jaeyoung : he's kind,understanding and a great tutor too..

jaeseop : is he old?

jaeyoung : not really..he graduated from high school last year and his mom is mom's friend..

jaeseop : ohhh..is he handsome??

jaeyoung : of course!really handsome!he's an ulzzang..

jaeseop : ohhh..you like him?

jaeyoung : what??hey..i just met him for 3 hours then you expect me to fall in love easily to him??oppa..this is kim jaeyoung!

jaeseop : fine..kim jaeyoung..study smart,okay..i wanna go to library,okay..take care..

jaeyoung : ok..oppa..you too..take care and take enough rest okay?

jaeseop : okay,my girl..bye..

jaeyoung : bye..

she hung up the phone.jaeseop never forgot to call her sister everyday.he sometimes give jaeyoung spirit and advice on everything.he always listened to jaeyoung's problem and try to give advice on solving it.when he's having hard times,he talk to jaeyoung the most.he's a good brother.

Mrs.kim : jaeyoung-ah!your dad is calling you.

jaeyoung : yeah..i'm coming...

jaeyoung went downstairs and saw her dad and mom watching tv together at the living room.

Mr.kim : my daughter...how's your tutor session today?

jaeyoung : it's great..the tutor was very understanding..he talked to me about my problem first then he give some worksheets to do..

Mr.kim : i guess you're having some interest on your education..

jaeyoung : maybe..i'll try..

Mr.kim : okay..go study..

jaeyoung : ne..

while she is studying,her phone ringing.it's kiseop.

kiseop : hey..what are you doing?

jaeyoung : hi,oppa..i'm studying..

kiseop : what subject?

jaeyoung : math..why are you calling me?

kiseop : i think i want to extend my tutor lesson with you more because i heard that the exam is 4 month starting from now..what do you think?

jaeyoung : hmm...good idea..if you want to come on the night it's okay..until 9PM..

kiseop : yeah..i'll talk to your mother later..i need to ak for your agreement first..hehehe

jaeyoung : yeah..i'm agree with it..

kiseop : okay...study smart..don't forget to remember all the formula..i'm going to check it tomorrow..

jaeyoung : araseo,oppa...

kiseop : ne..annyeong!

jaeyoung : annyeong!

she hung up the phone and continue study.she heard a door knock it's her mom.

jaeyoung : come in..

Mrs.kim : what are you doing?here's your night snack..

jaeyoung : thanks mom..mom,i just talked to Mr.lee..my tutor..

Mrs.kim : oh really??what did he said?

jaeyoung : he said he want to extend my tutor lesson because he heard that the exam is 4 month starting from now..i also told him that he can come at the night too..

Mrs.kim : yeah..it's a good idea..i agree with it..how about you?

jaeyoung : i'm okay with it..

Mrs.kim : i'm going out first..continue your study..

jaeyoung : okay,mom..

when her mom closed the door she send a message to kiseop.

" my mom agree with your idea..^^"

                                           -jaeyoung-

her phone ring

" really?0.o thanks,jaeyoung!><..let's start tomorrow okay?:)continue your study..don't be lazy..^^"

                                                                                                                       -kiseop-

jaeyoung send

ne...^^"

jaeyoung : he use too many emoticons..LOL