Chapter 2

My Tutor,My Lover....

jaeyoung comeback from school.she straightly go to her room and lock door.she take shower and sleep.she don't want to meet her new tutor.suddenly,her mom knock the door.

Mrs.kim : jaeyoung-ah...jaeyoung-ah...your tutor is here..

she didn't answer.

Mrs.kim : jaeyoung-ah...come out from your room before i destroy the door.

jaeyoung wake and open the door.

jaeyoung : mom...i'm sleeping..can you ask the tutor to go away because i'm tired right now..

Mrs.kim : KIM JAEYOUNG!I'LL WAIT YOU IN 5 MINUTES..IF YOU'RE NOT GOING DOWNSTAIRS..YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!

jaeyoung : araseo!!araseo!!

jaeyoung wash her face and change her clothes.

Mrs.kim go downstairs and meet the tutor who was waiting on the living room.

Mrs.kim : i'm sorry..she is sleeping..she maybe tired because she just comeback from school.

tutor : it's okay..i understand..maybe i'll meet her tomorrow?

Mrs.kim : it's okay..she'll be here..

jaeyoung go downstairs and meet the tutor.

Mrs.kim : jaeyoung-ah..this is your new tutor,Mr.lee kiseop...he'll be teaching you starting from today...Mr.lee..this is my daughter,kim jaeyoung..

kiseop : annyeonghaseyo,jaeyoung..

jaeyoung : annyeonghaseyo *bowing*

jaeyoung POV

OMO!!!!THE TUTOR WAS SOOOO HANDSOME!!

no long mustache,no fierce face..

but a clean face,pure and innocent face infront of me..

omg..thanks mom..

jaeyoung POV end

kiseop : so,can i start now?

Mrs.kim : what about you teach her at her own room..maybe she'll be more energetic..

kiseop : sure..

Mrs.kim : so,jaeyoung..i'm going out for shopping..continue studying..Mr.lee..i believe in you..

kiseop : okay,Mrs.kim..see you later..

jaeyoung and kiseop went to her room.

kiseop : okay,jaeyoung...can you tell me what's your problem so that i know where is your potential..

jaeyoung : i...i can't study on crowd or noisy..if there's a noisy i can't concentrate..

kiseop : how about when you're at school?

jaeyoung : that's it!i can't concentrate..when i study on my room,with door closed..my parents will open the door because they didn't believe me..

kiseop : okay...your problem is kinda same with me..when i was in high school..i just can concentrate when i listen to music when studying..

jaeyoung : me too.

kiseop : so.it's getting easy for me..try to answer this add maths question..i'll be sitting on the living room..if you didn't understand,just ask me..

jaeyoung : okay,Mr.lee..

kiseop : call me kiseop oppa...but not infront of your mother..

jaeyoung : ne,kiseop oppa..

jaeyoung put her earphone on her ear and start answering the question.

kiseop sitting at the living room,making a teaching plan for jaeyoung..

kiseop POV

her attitude were very same with me..she's shy..

she didn't like meeting new people..making a very weird thought..

and the way we study..completely same..

maybe i'll try to make the teaching plan like the way i tried to study..

kiseop POV end

30 minutes later...

jaeyoung had finished.she went downstairs and meet kiseop.

jaeyoung : oppa,i've finished..

kiseop : i'll check now..

jaeyoung sit beside kiseop.

kiseop : you got all correct..you know what..you're too not a slow learner..but you need more exercise..i've made a schedule for you..daily schedule..if you follow these schedule,i bet you can overcome yourself and can stand in crowd..

jaeyoung : thanks..

kiseop : and now let's change the subject..let's go to physics..i heard your brother is majoring physics course on columbia university..

jaeyoung : yes..

kiseop : i'll bet you must be clever like him.now,answer this question..

jaeyoung : okay...

jaeyoung go upstairs and answer the question.

30 minutes later..

jaeyoung : i'm finished..

kiseop check the answer.

kiseop : you got one wrong here..

kiseop teach her how to answer it correctly.

kiseop : understand?

jaeyoung : hmm..

kiseop : enough for today..can i have your phone number..in case of studying?

jaeyoung : sure..

they exchanged number.

kiseop : i'm going home now..

jaeyoung : wait!oppa..can you please stay until my mom come back..i'm afraid because i'm alone..

kiseop : hmmm...okay..