Hesitance

Loose Hair ♡

You didn't really feel like going to practice after that awkward incident. You are afraid that you might bump into JunHyung when you go for practicing. Although it's been 2 weeks since the incident, you still can't forget about it, your cheeks automatically turn red whenever you think about it.

*in your bedroom*

You the radio trying to distract yourself from thinking about the embarrassing incident. Yoo Ah In is your favourite radio DJ, she is the only DJ that can light you up when you're feeling down.

*Yoo Ah In : YAI*

YAI: BEAST have came out with a new song recently entitled "How to Love". To all B2UTYs and those who are confused about love, here's a song for you guys.

How to Love 우리 얼마나 특별 할까

How to Love 난 아직도 모르겠어 사랑하는법

"Argh! Even Yoo Ah In can't comfort me in a time like this." You thought while turning off the radio and childishly roll around on your bed.

문자왔숑~ 문자왔숑~

You've got a message~ You've got a message~

You grabbed your phone still angry. A message from an unknown number.

"Who could it be?" You murmured while reading the message.

YAH! Be at Holly's Cafe at 4pm. I'll really kill you this time if you're late. 

- your handsome dance tutor

"Yong Jun Hyung!" You half-screamed and jumped down from your bed.

You're not sure whether you're feeling happy or surprised or angry or annoyed. It's a mixed feeling which makes you feel confused yourself, like eating a mixed berries yogurt.

"I'm not his slave for him to order me around." You said, pouting.

Instead of going out to meet JunHyung on a hot, summer evening, you prefer sleeping on your cushy bed with the air conditioner .

The moment you close your eyes, JunHyung's voice echoes in your ear "I'll kill you if you're late." You quickly open your eyes, thought that JunHyung was right beside you, whispering at your ear. But, you're all alone in your bedroom.

You then put on your headphones hoping you can get a good nap. But again the moment you close your eyes, JunHyung's face appears in your mind. His face drew closer and closer to yours.

HaYoung suddenly enters your room, "Eonni, what's wrong with you!? Are you having a nightmare? You're all sweaty! Wake up!!"

You immediately wake up. Realized your taking-a-short-nap plan is a failure. HaYoung saw you woke up and went out of the room while murmuring something under her breath. It's already 5pm and you know that you're 1 hour late. You don't want to go, still too embarassed.

'Maybe JunHyung is still waiting.' The thought came to your kind suddenly and you don't even realize that you are starting to be concern of him. You quickly change to a huge T-shirt and a shorts, then quickly rush to Holly's.

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for making all of you wait this long, you can kill me if you want to. School holiday is over and there's a lot of event going on at my school, extremely tired the moment I reached home. And I even have school on Saturdays. What a life? (Please bear with me, I complain a lot)

(One more off-topic thing)Exo is in Malaysia now!! I'm like a few hundred kilometres and 1 hour 30 minutes away from them *sobs* But it's alright though, since I get to breathe the same air as them. Luhan~♡

A boring chappie, right? I promise you that the next chapter gonna be more interesting.

I'll try my best to update soon. All you need to do is comment and subscribe.I would really appreciate it.^^