Aftereffect

Loose Hair ♡

 

The things that happened in the dance studio just now made you couldn't fall asleep for the whole night.  It kept on replaying in your mind like a
broken tape. 
 
"ChoRong-ah, how did the practice go?" beamed Na Eun while entering your room without knocking the door.
 
Na Eun is your best friend since you were in kindergarten. Both of you share the same dream since little, that is to debut as a member of girl group when you guys grow up. Last year, both of you made in to Cube Entertainment and they promised NaEun and you that both of you will debut by next year.
 
Na Eun is so pretty that every guy trainee in the company admires her. She is also featured in two Beast's MVs before she even debut. Last month, she received the BEST TRAINEE AWARD from President Hong. 
 
"I learnt nothing." You said lying on your bed and staring at the ceiling blankly.
 
"What did you mean by nothing? It's Yong Jun Hyung! You really like him a lot last time, remember?" Na Eun sat on your bed and helped you to fold your clothes that are laying messily around the room.
 
"That was last time. I really need to concentrate on my training sessions. Now, Yong Jun Hyung is merely a global star in my eyes." You said without leaving my eyes from the ceiling.
 
Since Beast debuted with their song " Bad Girl", NaEun and you had been Beast's loyal fans. Out of the 6 members, you really like JunHyung a lot. You treasured all of his photo cards and posters. You even watched all the variety shows he joined and the dramas that he acted in. You even went to his concert and fansign events several times. He is one of the reason that you worked hard to become a singer just like him. But because of the hectic training, you started to forget about him and give more attention to your training sessions.
 
"C'mon, ChoRong. I've been your best friend for almost 12 years. Something happened between the both of you yesterday, huh?" 
This girl really understands you well. She's the only person that you can be frank to, but you don't know why you don't feel like saying to her what happened just now in the dancing studio. You turned to the left side facing the wall and made a loud snoring sound.
 
NaEun knew that you were just pretending to fell asleep and left your room while sighing. 
 
Realized that NaEun went out from your room, you stared blankly at the ceiling again. You saw JunHyung perfect features were forming slowly on the ceiling like what happens in love movies. You rubbed your eyes and all of it disappeared
Deep in your heart you really wish all of it was true, you really wish he has a special feeling for you. You know that he is just playing with your feeling as he is well known for his playboy attitude.
 
You tried to listen to Foo Fighter's ia Moon, a song suggested by YoSeob in Instagram which can make you fall asleep easily. It worked. You slept after hearing the song twice.

                                                                                                                                                                       

The next morning you woke up earlier than your other dorm mates. You are always the one who woke up the most late among your dorm mates but this morning you woke up early because you have something planned in your mind since last night. A plan to escape from attending JunHyung's training session.

You went straight to Cube's head office without even stopping by at your favourite cafe to get yourself a cup of warm and refreshing black coffee like you always did every morning before going for practices. You went to the huge notice board near the entrance of the Cube's office which has all the Cube's artists weekly schedule pinned on it. You checked on Beast's and got to know that they have a recording for "Hello Counselor" till 6pm today. JunHyung's training session will be starting at 7pm so what you planned to do is to get out from the dance studio at 6.30 pm.

You practiced hard in the dance studio knowing that JunHyung can't help you much in improving your dancing skills. At 6.30pm sharp, you went back to your dorm.

Upon reaching your dorm, NaEun came out dashing through the door, holding you tightly in her thin arms. 

"Where the hell have you been? Gone early in the morning and didn't even bother to answer my calls!" She said while pouting.

Call? handphone? My handphone! You left it charging in silent mode in the dance studio and you forgot to bring it back. It's a S4, a brand new one, you bought it last week just because Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) uses it in I Hear Your Voice.

You ran to the dance studio using all the shortcuts you know leaving NaEun alone at the doorstep.

It's almost 7.30pm now. JunHyung might be there by now but who cares? Your handphone is much, much more important than anything else in this world.

When you reached the dance studio.....

************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Sorry for making it hanging there, just wanna give you guys some suspense.

I'll be uploading the next chapter by today. How was this chapter? Any opinion? Comment! ^^