UnLucky

Lucky

Hello my name is Kim Sangneul. I have a thing for Luhan. And I am just a nobody in my school. I have a pale skin. I am skinny and have glasses, but it's not real. Today I will confess to Luhan! Wish me Luck. 

In the Canteen

"Luhan", I said. Earning an attention from everybody. Everyone look at me weirdly maybe because I am a nobody and I called the Kingka.

"What", Luhan said with an annoyed look

"Luhan, I love you" I said. This make everyone look at me like I am stupid.

"I don't care your a nobody. You think you will have a chance from me? Big No. I hate girls like you. If you confess to a guy pls. Look at yourself first", he said

"I understand", I said with tears in my eyes. Everyone is laughing, teasing, pointing at me. 

 

After that horrible day I was bullied. (Lucky in my Life)

I was riding a bike going to my home when they tripped me. They started to throw egg, flour, paint, cold water at me. I hold my tears. Later they were satisfied. I ran to the Library, I clean myself in their CR. then suddenly I fall asleep. I dream about you cared and protect me. (Lucky in my dream)

The next day I saw you walking down the hall. I say hello to you the you said "stupid girl, I hate girls like you. Can't you see I don't hae feelings to a girl like you" And that earns a loud laugh from the crowds. Then you bump my shoulders, because of the strong impact I fall down. They laugh again even you. I only smile even though my world is very difficult. I will never show me tears to all of you again.

The next month their was a new girl she's so beautiful. Then you announced to them. That the girl is your girl friend. I still have feelings feelings for you. I only look from a far because all of you might find me again, then pity me. I can see your smile even when I lok far. Then you kissed the girl, I feel like my world collapsed. I want to cry (Lucky in my Love)

Everyday I will saw you with her holding, kissing her. I am so depresed right now (Lucky in my world) pls. Hold me tight like in my dream.

Can someone save me? From my very LUCKY world? They say I'm lucky but why I am like this?