Morning

The day after

Kriiiiiiiingggggggggggg……

The alarm clock is ringing about a second before it is shut..

He don't want to wake up because his head is aching like hell..But when thinks that he must cook for s,,he dreadfully sit on the bed straight.. His eyes still won't open and 'auwww'..he groan slowly..

He cannot open his eyes..It is so heavy like a brick hang on his eyelashes..He barely open it and he realised that it's swelling..Was he being punched yesterday??? Kyungsoo cover his face with his small hands..he takes a breath..a deep one.

Suddenly a hand lands beautifully on his lap. With the dim light from outside he see Chanyeol, sleeping with his right thumb in his  mouth.Cute.   w-wait..Why Chanyeol is here??? He looks across the room and recognize it's Baekhyun on the other bed.So,it's mean that..what is he doing here??  Usually,,the first thing he did every morning is kissing his lovely jong...

!!

He also suprised himself for cursing but he couldn't help when he remembered his heartbreaking moment last night..The most freaking nightmare he ever had was replayed again and again and again..His head...He can't bear it anymore..

Damn!!

This time it's a bit loud and wake up the guy beside him. Chanyeol wakes in daze but straight pulling the one thats start sobbing in his embrace..

 

                      " Shhhhh..please stop...It's hard enough for me to watch you crying last night,please.." Chanyeol   the smaller back carefully.

 

Kyungsoo want to stop but he can't. He only cry louder and bury his face on the other chest. His hands lay weakly on his his side. Chanyeol looks at the crying eyes.Tears running down endlessly. Slowly Chanyeol bring down his head and kiss both of Kyungsoo's eyes.

 

                     " Please,,this is not the Kyungsoo I knew. Don't weak yourself like this..Come on..I'll help you cooking today." Chanyeol said after the kiss. He the smooth hair backward and grab the hands. It's trembling severely..

 

Kyungsoo stunned with this side of Chanyeol. He usually trolling around and teasing member.Pranks are compulsory. But the one that holding his hands right now is the Chanyeol that can be rely on. The seriously calm one. Kyungsoo looks straight at him. He smile..Kyungsoo follows the man obediently. When he walks out the room, he realises that the sun is getting higher. Means it's brighter and he can't even open his normal-round-eyes.

 

                            " Ops..watch out, dear. " Chanyeol said when Kyungsoo bumps on him when he stopped. He stunned when he looks at Kyungsoo's eyes..Only half are open..Dark circles around.. Swollen of course. and slightly red..He sighed, but then force a smile.

 

                     " So,what should we cook today?? " Chanyeol asked with a liitle happy high notes.

 

 

 


 

When the sunray penetrate exact to his eyes, he twitch a little. He wants to strecth his body as his morning habit but his body is locked. He looks at his side and a smile crack from his lips. He lifts his hand and put it on the forehead. Not his forehead. His new love's forehead.

 

                   " It's not that hot." he carefully lift the hands that twirling around his waist and escape himself.

 

                   " What's time is it? " Kai asked when he is woke up by the movement.His voice is still hoarse.

 

                         " Near 8, are you still having a headache?? " Kris help the boy sit up straight. Jongin shakes his head as no.

 

                   " Hyung, don't you think you forgot something? " Kai asked with a pout. Kris smiles and pinch jongin's cheek.

 

                    " What is it ? " Kris start folding the blanket while looking at the boy.

 

                    " You forgot your morning kiss.. Usually you will...aisyy " Kai bites his lips. He mentally slaps his mouth.

 

Kris stops folding the blanket for a while but then continue until it's done. Carefully he place it the the edge of the bed and sit beside Kai again. Kai is now looking at his fingers and playing with them. Kris lift Kai's head with his hand. He cupped the face and land his lips to the other one. The time is paused until Kris breaks the kiss. Jongin is stiffing with that sudden action.

 

                            " Good morning. baby " Kris rubs his hand again the cheeks.

 

                     " Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it..It just.." Kai loss his word and looks at Kris with the guilty on his heart. He don't know why he suddenly asked for the morning kiss that Kyungsoo plants every morning before. Without failed. Kyungsoo wakes him up every morning with that. So..

 

                      " You should take a bath first, you know. You're sweating a lot last night." with that Kris left the room. Kai sigh and tangle his hair more. Weakly he grab a towel and walk to the bathroom. He realised that the towel is Kyungsoo's towel that Kris used last night but he decides to put his scramble head under the running hot shower first.

 

 


 

Kris closes the door and lean against it. He takes a big breath ang brainwashes himself.

 

                        " The had been together first, Yifan. You can't do anythng with that.." a whisper in his head. He nods.

 

Kris walks across the living room to go to his room. He heard some noises and voices in the kitchen bu he ignores. He opens the door and see that Xiumin and Luhan cuddling with each other and still in a deep sleep. He takes his blue towel in the luggage and disappeared into the bathroom.

 

When Kris is no longer there. Luhan and Xiumin open their eyes, wake up and immediately run outside the room and barge into Suho's room. Maknae is still sleeping while the leader is doing something with his laptop. Suho looks up when they're in the room.

 

                    " He's up. " Xiumin and Luhan say it together in sync. They chuckle for a while before pay attention to the leader.

 

                    " Wake everyone else up and let's breakfast together." Suho shut down his laptop and wants to continue.

                           " And is kyung.." they're not there anymore. Suho shake his head and walks up to wake the maknae.

 

 



 I'm sorry because this maybe gonna be two shot as I'm getting dizzy and sleepy right now..

Btw.. I have a subscriber and that much views only for the forward...

I'm happy!!!

 

Thanks a lot guys...*c-cry*

Please comments or maybe you can suggest what you want it ending to be ,,,lol

still not decide yet.. *slaps myself *