|END|

That person who love you

It was ten at night and Jongdae was lying on his bed lazily, he’s trying to sleep but can’t. He took his phone that was on the table beside him and scrolling down looking for game. Suddenly, the phone rang causing him to yelp and then laugh alone.

“J-Jongdae…?”

 “Yah Baekhyun! Why are you calli-?”

Jongdae stopped when he hear sobs behind the cracked voice. He clutched his phone tightly trying to hear better of Baekhyun’s.

“He- Chanyeol. He left. I don’t know- Jongdae-ah, I- I. It hurts-”

Baekhyun paused at every word he spilled. Jongdae on the line started panicking hearing Baekhyun. Something was wrong. Baekhyun was crying. He then sat on the bed wondering why.

“What’s wrong? Baek, why are you crying?”

“Jongdae-ah…”

 “Tell me. Tell me where you are now?”

There was a long pause and hiccups followed with a sobbing from Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun-ah? I’ll pick up you, please tell me where you are.”

 “… DaeDae’ Coffee shop.”

“Wait for me, I’ll come for you.”

 

Jongdae abruptly jumps from his bed. He grabs the jacket that laid on the chair before dash outside, going for Baekhyun. He didn’t turn off his phone so do Baekhyun, so he just kept listen to Baekhyun sobbing through the phone while he tried to held a taxi. When the line went dead, Jongdae start panicking.

“Baek? Baekhyun!?”

He then started running, wasting no time stopping a taxi anymore. Taking a deep breath, Jongdae felt like breathing again when he saw Baekhyun through the glasses window. There he was, sitting on the table inside with his palms covering his face. Jongdae thought that maybe he tried to covered himself, so other customer wont knew he’s crying.

Slowly approaching, Jongdae placed his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Baekhyun-ah?” he called to let the letter knew he’s there.

Suddenly, Baekhyun launched himself on Jongdae, clutching onto him tightly. Jongdae was taken back but as seconds passed, he slowly hugged Baekhyun back. He pulled away, looking at Baekhyun face before who had his eyes closed.

“Don’t cry, Baekhyun. I’m here.” Jongdae gently wiped away his tears that kept falling before hold Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him away from people’s judging eyes in the coffee shop.

 

But out of sudden, Baekhyun stopped his track once they were outside. His eyes were wide before he closes them and look down.

“Baekhyun, what’s wrong? It’s cold here, let me take you home.”

Jongdae then saw a familiar figure running towards them before stops closely in front Baekhyun. That person, Baekhyun was in love with. That person, Chanyeol which Jongdae would do anything to replaced him instead. But he can’t.

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean my words before. I’m sorry baby.”

Chanyeol said, out of breath.

 

Jongdae lowered his head, sighing slowly as disappointment that Chanyeol showed up. Lucky enough that, both of them didn’t hear him. He saw Baekhyun shakes his head without looking at Chanyeol. He was looking back and forth between his hand that was holding Baekhyun tightly and Chanyeol who has his hand that holding Baekhyun’s chin up to look at him. But, Baekhyun closes his eyes instead. Confused, Jongdae didn’t know what to do.

“Baekhyun baby, please. I’m sorry. Look at me.” Chanyeol said again.

 

Brushing his thumb against Baekhyun hand, Jongdae look at Baekhyun. And to Chanyeol surprise, Baekhyun open his eyes and gazing at Jongdae hopeful eyes. As if they were talking in their mind, Jongdae just nodded reassure to Baekhyun. Smiling, Jongdae let go of Baekhyun’s hand before starts walking away. He pats Chanyeol shoulder before continued leaving the scene, leaving the lovers behind.

 

“Baekhyunnie, I-”

Without letting Chanyeol finished his word, Baekhyun swung his hand over the taller, hugging him tightly.

“I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol whispers against Baekhyun’s hair.

“Don’t leave me anymore, Chanyeol. Please don’t.”

“No, I promise I won’t. I love you, Baekhyun.”

 

 

Half way of walking leaving the couple, Jongdae turned to look at them again. Seeing they were kissing, he didn’t know whether he should regret or not, but he smiled anyway. He lost his count on how many times he came running to coax Baekhyun because of Chanyeol. He also lost his count on how many times his heart breaks because he didn’t had enough time to be with Baekhyun. Just like the other time, Chanyeol will run to get his Baekhyun again. Chanyeol’s Baekhyun will never become Jongdae’s Baekhyun.

 

Please love that person I love. Don’t make him cry anymore.

 
 
 
 
this was short; keke xD bye~
thanks for reading.. comments are LOVE!
 
gif for U~