o2

Miss... I'm In Love with You. (Sequel)

I woke up and saw that everything was blurry... I felt like my eyes have just gotten worse, but I don't want to tell Appa and Eomma, or else I'll have to see that scary place where they have needles and everything is white. I got up from my bed and felt the walls that led into the living room. I sat down in front of the T.V and used the remote to not only turn it on, but to turn it onto my favorite show, Pororo... but how come Krong is so blurry? I want to see Krong again!

"Sweetie? Do you want to go to the park? Let's get ice cream as well!" He picked me up and I asked him,

"Don't you have work today?" Even though I couldn't see him that clearly, I felt him shake his head.

"No, Honey. I took today off so I could spend my entire day with you!" I smiled and hugged Appa tight.

"So go on, Princess! Moon-ssi will help you get dressed so we can go, okay?" I nodded and felt Moon-ssi take my hand in hers. I really wished that Eomma would've been able to come as well...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kimbum-ah! Wake up my son!" I ran my hand on him messy hair as he continued wiggling in his sheets.

"But Appa.... it's so warm!" He continued to snuggle in his sheets until I playfully used an "angry" tone.

"Yah! Wake up!" He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes with his hands.

"Okay... I'm up!"

"Good! Now, brush your teeth and then you can eat some breakfast, okay?" He nodded and scurried to go to the washroom. I walked out and sat at my place on the table. I picked up my glasses and read through the first page.

I continued reading, but I still wasn't able to focus. I kept thinking about Kibum and how unenergetic he has been once his mother left. He used to be so cheery and so happy. He used to laugh every few hours, but now, I'm even lucky to hear him laugh once. He has taken the divorce rather harshly.

Kibum ran out and sat right across from me. He took his spoon and started scooping out his rice. I really missed seeing his smile and those eyes turn into cresents everytime I would pick him up.

"Kibum... do you want to go to the park with Appa?" He looked and vigorously nodded.

"Appa! Really? You're not busy today?" I nodded and saw Kibum rush by my side to give me a hug.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Well, I'm glad I was able to do something to make him smile again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

"TaeHun, can you come inside my office?" I lifted my finger off of the speak button and almost instantly, my assistant opened the door.

"Mrs Lee, do you need something ?"

"Yes, can you please tell to Mrs. Jong that I will pay a visit to her office in a while?" He nodded and bow as he was about to leave but then I had remembered something as well.

"Oh and can you get the papers for the next project and send them into my office with a cup of coffee." He nodded again and left the room with a shut door. 

'I wonder how you're doing, baby girl?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Sehun and Hyomin arrived at the park as Hyomin was over the moon in her father's arms.

"Appa! I want to go on the slide~" Sehun nodded and put her down as they both ran together to the slide. He stood crouched over the end of the slide, waiting for his daughter to get there.

After the slide, they had played more together for about an hour until Sehun had grown tired.

"Aigoo, I'm getting old. Honey, you mind playing by yourself? I'll be sitting right here to keep an eye on you." Hyomin nodded as she ran back to the playground as her father sat on the bench.

"Hey~! Can I play with you?" Hyomin nodded as she took the other kid's hand.

"Let's play in the sand box!" They both ran together and sat in the gritty sand.

"A castle!" Sehun smiled as he saw his daughter playing well with other kids, until a feeling of worry washed over him.

'What about her sight?'

Until he also noticed,

'Hey. You. Kid playing with my daughter. If you make her cry, I'll make you cry.'

**Ring Ring**

Sehun's thoughts were interrupted with the sound of his cellphone.

From: My World <3

"Sehunnie~ I'm coming home early today, so we can all eat together! Once Moon-ssi is finished preparing the food, please relieve her of her duties! I miss you and our little girl! Mwah! P.S. I can't stop thinking about Last night ;D <3"

Sehun smiled and lightly chuckled as he thought about the previous night. He typed back his response.

To: My World <3

"Okay, Sweetie~ And kisses to you, too <3 **Mwah** I think Hyomin is going to have a sibling ;)"

From: My World <3

"I hope so! <3"

Sehun put his phone back into his pocket and looked back at his daughter, only to see her still playing with that boy.

'Still? Hyomin could do a lot better.'

"Kibum! It's time to head home!" Kibum turned his head to a tall man and looked back at Hyomin.

"Neh, Appa!" He smiled and right before he stood up, he kissed Hyomin on her right cheek. Sehun's fists slightly tightened.

'Um. You did not just press your lips onto my daughter's cheek.'

"Hyomin! We are leaving right now!" And Hyomin ran right beside her father's side.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I took off my coat as I entered my home. I slipped off my shoes and placed my bag down onto the ground. I took it all in and smiled.

'It's great to be home!'

I peaked my head into the living room only to be greeted with emptiness. I was surprised to have not seen my family but I had heard something in the kitchen. I walked in to see my loving husband cooking as my daughter sat on the counter, playing with a wooden spoon. I softly walked as I tried not to make a lot of noise and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Honey, I'm home" I kissed his neck and walked over to Hyomin.

"How was your day, Baby girl?" She smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"It was super fun, Eomma! But I wished you were there so we could all be there!" She slightly pouted but I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I know, Honey. I'll try to come next time, okay? How about you go play in the living room as Appa and I make dinner?" She nodded and I lifted her off the counter. She ran into the living room once her little feet had touched the ground. I went over to my husband's side and back hugged him, again.

"Hey there, Sweetheart. Was your day okay?" He nodded and continued fiddling with the almost cooked food. I slid my hands down to the waistband of his shorts and played around with them.

"So are you cooking instead of Moon-ssi?" I heard his swallow his spit and slightly stuttered when he answered,

"Y-Yes." I placed a long, slow kiss on his neck as he tried to hold back.

"Not now...I'm cooking..."

"But I want you so bad, Sehun..." I seductively whispered in his ear as I softly bit it. He moaned but had took a hold of my wrists to pull them away from him.

"Not now, Honey. Okay? Later?" I slightly pouted and crossed arms.

"Okay..." He smiled and lightly touched my chin.

"I promise we'll do it later, okay?" I nodded and walked upstairs to change into a set of pajamas. I looked into the mirror until I thought about last night. I smiled and my hands had landed on my stomach.

'I hope we do have another child...'

I had thought about why we haven't tried having another one before... You'd think two years, we would've been able to have decided. I pushed my thoughts away and headed downstairs for a family dinner that we havent had plenty of. After dinner, Hyomin went to her room to play as Sehun and I sat down, cuddling as we watched variety shows.

"I'll go check up on Hyomin, okay?" He nodded and snuck a peck on my lips. I smiled and headed for her room.

"Hyomin?" I had wondered why the lights had been left off but I turned it back on to see her lying down on the floor.

"Hyomin... Are you sleeping?" I approached her and picked her up. She didn't look like she was sleeping, but she looked awfully pale.

"Sehun!" I heard his fast footsteps and I saw him enter the room.

"What's wrong?"

"Hyomin... I think she fainted..." Sehun widen his eyes and took her into his arms.

"Go put on your coat. We are heading for the hospital."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We arrived  at the hospital and we were told to sit her to wait for their tests to be finished. Sehun held me as we sat down, worrying about our daughter.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine!" He rubbed my aarm as he tried to assure me. He placed a small kiss onto my forehead as I held on him.

"I hope so... I really can't lose her... She is my world."

"Mine too." He hugged me tighted as we patiently waited. Moments later, a man with black hair with a handsom face entered the waiting room. He looked down at his clipboard and then back at us.

"Are you Hyomin's parents?" We both nodded as we waited for his results.

"I'm afraid there is something wrong with your daughters retinas..."

"W-What?"

"And soon, she'll need surgury before everything gets worse." I felt a bit lightheaded as I had heard about my daughters condtion.

'Hyomin... I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better...'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author(s) Notes:

marygo calling! Im deeply sorry cause i havent update for such a long time. I have so many personal problems as well homeworks for school. This and the next year is very important for my university future so i try to reach the goals which i have made.
Despite of this i have seen these days on trumblr these images.


I think is my favourite of the month! How gorgeous can he be ? askfjdshfsdifsijfasds

and this!

y Taemin from Shinee's new video clip 'Everybody'. OMG, After this i thought that i have to change my bias on Shinee! hahahahaha!
 

**Annyeong! KoreanLoverBB Here! Feel free to call me, Lei!

I hope you enjoy the new chapter... well err... newly edited chapter! Sorry for being so late... I hope you'll wait for the new chapter! In the mean time, please check out my other fics, as it would be greatly appreciated! <3**