Chapter 3

That New Student

Juyeon

Dress.A little bit eyeliner and a blusher.Done! I've done preparing myself for this night.Omma and appa childhood friends want to come over tonight.Omma said they just moved here from China and living nearby in this area of house.

I grabbed my cell phone and all I can see is Kyungsoo approached me using Kakaotalk.

Dyo D.O: Annyeong Juyeon! Whatcha doing?

My fingers are typing a reply to Kyungsoo.

Juyeon Yeon: Annyeong Kyungsoo! I'm waiting for my parents childhood friends to come over.

Dyo D.O: Awwh.Did you know them? 

Juyeon Yeon: I'm not.Omma and appa said they just moved to Seoul from China.

Dyo D.O: Awwh.Am I disturbing you? 

Juyeon Yeon: No.You not.Kyungsoo,let's end our conservations here because my parents childhood friends are here already.Bye!

After recieveing reply from Kyungsoo,I left my phone in my room and go downstairs.

Omma and appa is hugging with their friends and approached each other.

They must be bestfriends forever last time.

I bow my body to them and I lift up my body.

I saw a familiar face.Very familiar.

I look at that guy face and try to remember that face.

I widened my eyes and covering my mouth with my palm.

That is Kris Wu! Wu Yi Fan!

Wow! I got a lot of coincidential today with him.I saw him at the park and now he is the son of my parents friends.

"Juyeon,what are you dreaming about?"

Chanyeol nudged me on my elbow.

"O? Nothing.I'm not dreaming"

"Good then.Let's join them on the dining table"

Chanyeol and I arranged our step to dining table and sit on the chair.

"Juyeon.Why'd you don't tell us that Kris is in same school with you?"

Appa asked me when I have sit comfortablely on the chair.

"Nae? Oh! I forgot to tell you"

I give them a warm smile and my eyes is at Kris that is sitting infront me while playing with his phone.

"Kris,keep your phone.Stop texting"

"But mom,Tao is texting me right now"

"What so important?"

Kris scoffed and keep his phone in his pocket.

I turned my face aside when Kris eyes met mine.

I just hear my parents conservation with their old friends.Sometimes Chanyeol will be in that conservations.Same as Chanyeol,I also will be in their conservations sometimes when Wu family asking me a questions.

Soon,food is arrived.Omma cook bibimbap,kimbap,kimchi,ramyeon and a dessert.For the drink,omma do a green tea.

"Enjoy the food"

After appa saying that I take a chopsticks and mixed bibimbap on my bowl.

Then I placed it in my mouth.

Hmm! Delicious! Omma cook is the best!

I munch my food and grabbed a cup of green tea.

I wiped my mouth with a tissue and after that I lean on the chair.

"Juyeon? Full already?"

Mrs Wu asked me.

"Yes.I have"

I answered Mrs Wu questions with smile on my lips.

"Good then.How if you took Kris walking around this house since he has finishing his food too"

"Nae?!"

I accidentally raised my voice when hearing what omma says.

"I'm sorry.I didn't mean that.I'm sorry"

I stood up and bowed my body.

"Juyeon? Can you took Kris walking around this house?"

Lazily I nods my head.Agreed with appa decision.

"Good.It not nice to teenagers hearing what are elder talking about"

I stood up from my sit with a pout on my lips.Kris also did the same but he not pouting.He just stood up from his sit.

I'm not taking him around this house.I just asked him to just sit at the garden behind the house.

"Woah~Yeppeuda (Beautiful)" Kris said.His eyes were glued to the night sky.

I stunned when looking at the sky.It's really beautiful! The moon is shining and star is luminious.

"So,you are Juyeon right?"

Kris wake me up to reality.

"Yup.I am Juyeon.We're classmates but why don't know me?"

"I know your name but I don't know your face"

I nods my head undertstandly.I placed my both hands on my laps and pat it slowly.

"They said you are the queenka of the class"

"What? Queenka?"

I a little bit suprised.I? The queenka of class? Please!

"Who is telling you that?"

"Your bestfriend.Rania"

Choking.I pat my back.Rania! That girl..just you wait.You will get free pinch from me.

"Don't believe on what she say.She just lying"

"I think you are deserve to be queenka in class.You are pretty"

"Wait! What are you trying to say? Did you try to flirt with me? Are you trying to make me as your girlfriend? Hell no! Opps! Whatthetuttdidisay?!"

Kris mouth widened open.His jaw dropped while looking at me.

"I-I'm SORRY!"

I left Kris dumbfounded at there.

.....

Wu family and Park family hugged each other before they're leaving.

"Thank you for a lovely meeting with you.I felt happy when we're talking about our childhood time"

"Nae.Me too.If you guys have time please come over to our house as well"

"We will"

I smiles upon hearing Wu family and my family conservations.

Then my eyes is glued at Chanyeol who is talking with Kris.Chanyeol whipered something to Kris and pat Kris shoulder.

I stood infront Kris.I should apologize to him because I have misunderstanding with his word.

"Kris,I would like to apologize to you because of my words earlier"

"It's okay.It's normal for girls when guy praised her"

Kris said in sarcactically tone.

I gulp and blink for a several time.

Wu family leave the house then.I closed the door and locked the door.

I went upstairs to my room to change my dress to pajama and clean my makeup.

I smiled at the mirror after I done cleaning myself and change my dress.