3.

Pabo or Fattie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"My dad left us when me and my younger sister were still very young. I was around 4 and my sister was about 1. He left us for another woman, leaving my mum alone to raise us single-handedly. Can you imagine it? That is young enough to be his daughter. She is just a few years older than me. From then on, I started to hate men. They are up to no good anyways." Hyejin snorted.

She didn't know why but here she was, pouring all her thoughts to someone she had always detested, not to mention a guy.

"Well, then you are wrong. It's unfair to stereotype men as being heartless creatures just because your dad is one of the minority. Take me for example. I'm a kind-hearted soul who is a role model for other guys to follow." Daehyun retorted.

"He's not my dad! He is not worthy of that title. And what, you? Kind-hearted soul? Please." Hyejin rolled her eyes.

"But I guess you were partially right though. About me stereotyping." She looked a little guilty then.

"You have to start being more forgiving towards those guys. Even though I admit they are bratty and brainless, they are still humans afterall. Take the first step and you're good to go." Daehyun looked at his nails boredly, blew on them and got up from his chair.

He ruffled Hyejin's hair and smirked, "By the way, nice bra you have there Prez."

Hyejin's eyes widened and looked down at her uniform to realise one of the buttons had came undone, revealing a bit of her hot pink bra. She quickly buttoned it and her face turned a light shade of red.

"Argh that Jung Daehyun! He's just one of the reasons why I hate guys so much." She muttered angrily under her breath and slammed the table with both her palms.

"Omo!"

She turned around only to see a pale Jinki standing by the door, slightly trembling.

"Oh Jinki it's you. Sorry if I scared you for a bit. Someone pissed me off earlier on and look, I haven't done anything yet. Care to help me out?" Hyejin said sheepishly.

"O-Oh sure.. Who is that guy who p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter