Infinite

Only Tears

SUNGJONG POV

 

"isnt the sky beautiful, Myungie?"

I leaned my head to his wide shoulder. a playful chuckle was heard from him as an answer.

"yes, baby Jongie. But it is not as beautiful as you."

Aish, what a cheesy words of him. I looked up to his face and found him smiling so warmly. The sunset right behind him shines through some of his hair, showing only half part of his handsome face. His deep brown eyes were staring straight into mine, paralyzing me.. Made me drown into it.

I smiled at him with a shy blush on my cheeks. Without waiting for any longer, I planted a soft kiss on his sheer lips. Kissing him slowly while hugging his strong neck. I felt his big hand burried in my long hair, grabbing them softly while caressing. Then after a few seconds, we both pulled away for the need of air. He smirked as I panted out, then laid me down on the green grass, right on the small little flowers field. I giggled and pulled him to lay down beside me. I locked him up with my arms on his body, and my legs interwined on his legs, hugging him as tight as I can.

"I miss you, y'know?"

I said to him while making a circle move on his chest with my finger. He was wearing his white shirt and white jeans, looking so handsome and pure.. But in the other side, so y..

"it feels like it has been awhile.."

I said again as he didnt answer me. Then I felt his hand caressing my hair.

"I know you've been doing good, though."

He answered and kissed my forehead. Eventhough I closed my eyes but from his voice I could figure it out that he was smiling.

"mmm.. But it feels like nothing without you, Myungie.. It feels so empty."

A small sigh escaped from his lips. I blinked and looked up at him for a bit.

"listen, sungjong.. My baby, my queen, my princess, my honey, my life, my heart, my blood, my air..."

"..my soul?" I continued his cheesy words while giggling.

I know that words the most.  Words that he'd always say everytime he is going to say something important.. Mostly, something...bad.

"yeah.." he laughed softly and caressed my cheek.

"whatever happen later, no matter what happen later, no matter how hard your life is.. Please keep smiling. Please stay happy. Dont ever be sad or even cry. I want to always see that cute and amazing smile of yours, whenever and wherever you are, Sungjong."

I opened my eyes lightly after he finished his words.

"w-why you said that suddenly, Myungie..?" I sat down on the grass facing him, furrowing my eyebrows. Then he stopped smiling.

"wherever you are, whenever you are.. If you feel lonely and sad.. Especially if you miss me.. Just close your eyes and listen, okay?"

I furrowed my eyebrows more of his words. What did he mean by that? Listen to what?

Then suddenly he hugged me tightly and started kissing my chest.

"m-myungie..." I held him, tried not to moan. Then I felt his hand touched my chest.

"here. I will always be here.. I will never leave you, Sungjong. Because I am and will always be here.." he smiled at me.

That smile.. I've never seen it before.. Ah wait, I remember. It was his smile when he smiled at me once when we were in airport. He would go to America at that time, for half a year...

So it was a... goodbye smile? But why..?

"w-why, Myungie..?" I asked him. Tears were already formed in the corner of my eyes.

"are you going to leave again?" I continued. He suddenly connected our lips and laid me down again beside him.

"I wont." he answered right after he broke the kiss.

"now close your eyes, Sungjongie.. and try listen to me.. in here." he said while patting my chest softly.

I looked at him confusely. He just smiled and kissed both of my eyes, made me closed them lightly. Somehow after I closed them, I felt like it was too heavy to open them again, so I gave it up.

It was so dark when I closed my eyes, but Im not afraid.. Because Myungie is here. He is right beside me. Im not afraid because Im holding his strong arm.. Im not afraid because he wont leave me ever..

"now Sungjong, have you hear me deep inside your heart?" he whispered to my ear.

"aniya.. I heard you right beside me." I pouted. He chuckled at me and kissed my ear.

"you will, soon..." he said with breathtaking voice.

Along with his voice, I felt his arm that I was hugging suddenly disappear. I got panicked and searched for him with my hands. My eyes, they weren't obeying me.. They kept closing instead.

"...Sungjongie."

Suddenly I heard a voice, and a long finger wiped my eyes. But, is it the finger which is wet, or is it my eyes?
I opened my eyes so wide because I knew it was Myungie.. Because I miss him so much.. Because I want to hug and kiss him so badly..

But what I found, was not Myungie.. It was Sunggyu hyung, my brother. And I found my ownself laying on bed, in my room.. not in a green and beautiful flower field. Then I found my pillow under me, soaked with tears.

"e-eh..?"

I looked at him confusely and wiped my eyes, only to found many tears.

"why are you sleeping while crying?" he sighed at me.

I widened my eyes. Then I realised.. I just missed him.. I just miss him so much.. So much that I cried in sleep. So much that I had that dream. So much that it was so hurt. I just missed his presence here.. Who always greeted me with a morning kiss.. Who always caressed while played with my hair.. Who made me realised that I am precious in this world.. Who always saying how much he loved me..

"lets go, Sungjongie.. We will visit Myungsoo's grave to remind a year after he'd gone."

I nodded at my hyung and wiped my eyes again. Then, I held my chest carefully. I tried my best but the result was same.. even after I closed my eyes.. I still couldnt hear him in there.. I only can hear him in a very low tone.. Like a wind in my heart.. Slow, but calming.

Nothing I could do for him.. Only pray and pray, I would send to God everyday.. hoping that he is happy up there.. Only pray, and do my best to make this love of us last long.. to make this love stay infinite..

This is where he is.. Dark. Alone.

This is where he is always waiting for me.. Where he loves me until the stars fall from the sky..

 

 

 

***