FINAL

Bite Me

“Your scent…is irresistible.”  Her eyes turned black with a hint of red.  They seemed hollow and empty.  Her breathing became uncontrollable.  She tried to resist, but her bodily instincts were telling her go for the kill. They were at an empty alley way at night.

“I know you can resist it,” said the girl.  She walked closer.

Yuri held onto her head with her hand.  She began shaking.  “AHHH!!!” 

Yuri fell on her knees.  “J-Jessica…”

Jessica knelt down beside her and hugged her.  Yuri became unstable again from the close contact.  She tried to push Jessica away, but Jessica held on tighter.

“You must resist, Yuri!” cried Jessica.

Her fangs became fully extended.  With all her might she pushed Jessica away. 

Yuri growled. 

“Yuri…?”

Yuri stood up.  She was not herself anymore and her monster instincts have fully took control of her body.  She took a step closer to Jessica.

Jessica took a step back.  Yuri took another step forward.  Jessica’s back hit the wall; she couldn’t move.  She was blocked and she can’t escape.  Yuri took a lock of Jessica’s hair and sniffed it.  A wide smile grew on her face.

Yuri suddenly pinned Jessica to the wall and sank her fangs into her neck.

Jessica screamed, but no one can hear her.

Yuri drank.  Jessica became weak from the blood loss and fell limp.

Yuri loosened her grip on Jessica.  Her eyes turned back to normal and finally gained back control of her senses.

“Jessica…no…”

Yuri held on close to Jessica.

Tears flowed from her eyes. 

Jessica was still breathing.  “I-it’s ok, Yuri.”

“No, no!  I don’t want you hurt because of me.”

Yuri carried Jessica in her arms and leaped to the rooftop in one jump.

“Why did you appear there at the alley suddenly?  I told you to stay away from such dangerous places at night.  I’m not the only dangerous thing out there.” Yuri said to herself.

Indeed, vampires were not the only creatures lurking during the night.  Demons, werewolves, and other monsters were there hiding in the dark.  It has been a while since Yuri fed.  Usually she can hold it in for a week, but she hasn’t done so for too long.  If vampires did not feed within a certain amount of time, they will go berserk and will have to feed until they gain back their senses.  Drinking blood of an animal could only last for so long.  They can last way longer if they drank from a human, since vampires and humans are much more alike.

Yuri continued jumping from rooftop to rooftop until she got to Jessica’s home.  She opened the window and crawled in, while still carrying Jessica.  She laid her on the bed and quickly bandaged her neck. 

Yuri was about to turn and leave through the window until a hand grabbed onto her.  Yuri turned around. 

“Don’t leave me. Please…stay.”

Yuri saw her pleading eyes and nodded. “Ok. I’ll stay with you.”  She crawled into the bed and laid down with Jessica resting her head on her chest.  Yuri began gently Jessica’s blonde hair and softly hummed a lullaby, lulling her to sleep.  Jessica slowly drifted off to sleep. Yuri watched the sleeping ice princess in front of her drift into a deep slumber.

“Sweet dreams.” Yuri kissed Jessica’s forehead and continued humming the lullaby. 

///

The sun shone brightly from behind the curtains on the window, giving the curtains a bright yellow glow.  Even with the curtains on, the sunlight was still able to penetrate through, brightening the room.

Jessica woke up with Yuri’s arms wrapped around her.  She snuggled closer to Yuri and closed her eyes, taking in her scent. She wanted to stay like that forever.

Yuri woke up.  She hissed softly at the brightness.  was itching a bit.  She was a bit thirsty.  She shifted a bit in the bed.  Jessica opened her eyes.  She could tell Yuri was craving for some blood.

“Yuri.  You know if you’re thirsty, you can always ask me.” Jessica said as she changed her position to face Yuri, while stretching her neck.

“No. I’m not drinking your blood.”

“I know you’re still thirsty.  I can see it in your eyes.” Jessica leaned in closer.  She knew it was hard for Yuri to suppress her cravings, and she didn’t get to feed last night.  She was willing to let Yuri feed on her from time to time because she loved her and because it pained her to see her suffer this way.

“If you love me, you’d do it.”  Jessica tugged off the bandage on her neck.

“What?!  What does love have to do with drinking blood?” Yuri asked.

“I’m willing to let you feed from my blood.  Then you don’t have to go hunting anymore.  You don’t have to suppress your thirst. Just let me help you.  Isn’t that enough?” Jessica looked at Yuri.

“No.  I might not be able to control myself.  I almost killed you last night.  What were you doing out there?  I told you it’s dangerous.”

“I was worried about you.  I thought something happened to you since I haven’t seen you in days.”

“Don’t worry about me.  If anything happened to you…I don’t know what I would do.”

Jessica stared deeply into Yuri’s eyes and suddenly pulled her into a kiss. 

If Yuri was alive and had a heartbeat, it would be beating uncontrollably right now.  The kiss made her dizzy and wanting more. Yuri flipped Jessica over and was now hovering over Jessica.

“I want to be like you.  Make me one of you.” Jessica said.

“What?!?!”

Yuri got off and laid next to Jessica again.

“I can’t do it.  What about having a normal human life?”

“I don’t care. Being with you is enough for me already.”

Yuri stayed silent.

“I’ve thought about this many times already.  Yuri, I’m going to keep aging, with all the wrinkles…while you…you’ll still be young.”

Yuri chuckled. “I’m three hundred years old, Sica.”

Jessica pouted.  “You know what I mean.”

Yuri placed a hand on Jessica’s cheek.  “I don’t care how you look like.  It’s you that I have fallen in love with, not your outer appearance.”

“One day, I’m going to die…” Jessica looked away.

Yuri knew this topic was going to be brought up.  “When that day does happen, I won’t be around any longer either.”

Jessica gave Yuri a confused look.

“Sica, I have thought about this too.”  Yuri shifted a bit on the bed.  “I see no point in going any longer in this world without you by my side.”

Jessica’s eyes started to get watery.  “I want to be with you forever…and like I said, I have already made this decision and you’re not going to change it.  Even if you don’t change me, I’ll still find a way.”

Yuri frowned at the last statement.  She knew that Jessica was completely capable to doing such a thing.

Seeing how much Jessica wanted this, she nodded her head. 

“I guess I won’t be able to change your mind huh?” Yuri asked.  She already knew the answer.  Yuri did want Jessica by her side forever, to love and protect her…to wake up to the sound of her voice everyday…

She had thought about changing her before, but she thought it was selfish.  She was willing to do anything for Jessica, but turning her into a vampire was just asking for too much.  Now that Jessica has made up her mind and that she couldn’t stop her, Yuri’s conscious was relieved. 

 Jessica smiled in response. 

“You know everything will be different afterwards right?”

“I know.  As long as I have you, nothing else matters.”

 “I love you, Yuri,” Jessica said softly.

“I love you too,” Yuri replied.

 Yuri hovered over Jessica and smirked.  “Say the words.”

As Jessica pulled Yuri down to capture her lips, she seductively whispered, “Bite me.”