Jonghyun

Drabbles/Imagines

Jonghyun wrinkled his nose as the brush tickled his skin.

“Jonghyun, would you please stop moving, I need to make your make up perfect I cannot let the director yell at me again." you squealed.

“He won’t."

“How do you…?!?!?"

“I just do. Now relax and don’t mind anything else." he said firlmly in a calm voice which you found surprising and professional since he had every right to yell at you after messing up his make up the last time.

Suddenly, Kibum was there to make you even more nervous.

“Yah, noona! When’s my turn, you’re falling behind again and we don’t have the time…" he went on and on and you tried not to let your emotions spill through your eyes right there. You jumped slightly when Jonghyun raised his voice slightly.

“Would you stop yelling at the young lady? It’s not her fault you finished early." You glanced at the watch. He was right, Kibum was not supposed to come for at least 4-5 minutes.

"Key, would you please go change the outfit while I finish Jonghyun’s make up and I’ll do yours." you said as calmly as possible, got a stiff ‘fine’ from Kibum and he left to the changing room.

“Thank you."

Jonghyun frowned “For what?"

“For sticking up for me and making Key stop complaining. This is all too nervewracking for me."

Jonghyun smiled lightly. “No problem," he said, “any time. I know this is hard on you, but hey, every start is difficult. You’re on the right track, just keep up the good work."

You felt your cheeks warm up. “Thank you. That’s sweet of you." you said bringing your face closer to his to fix his eyeliner. His eyes were fixed to yours. You felt your cheeks burn.

“Done!" you said, overly excited and stepped back to let him turn his head to the mirror.

"Now, don’t I look handsome?" he asked playfully and you just lowered your head smiling childishly. He was younger than you, but it didn’t feel like it at that point.

“Wonderful work," he continued, “piece of art. See, no need to worry." He stood up and faced you, making an eye contact that you didn’t want to break.

“Aish, you two!" Kibum’s voice broke the silece. You stepped away a bit and turned to him only to see him sitting in the chair ready for the make up. You felt Jonghyun step closer to you and whisper into your ear:

“Tell me if he bothers you and I’ll yell at him and then treat you bubble tea." And he walked away.

You felt goose bumps take over your body and smiled. When the photoshoot finished you actually thought of telling Jonghyun that Key was mean to you so you could get the chance to spend some time with him but you decided you’re not that kind of a person.

“Oh that is great to hear, no need to yell. Now let’s go get that bubble tea." Jonghyun said happily when you told him how Key was nice to you.

“Oh, we’re still getting bubble tea?" you asked, surprised.

“Well if you don’t want to…"

“No, I do, but I thought you would treat me bubble tea if Key was mean to me."

He chuckled, “No, I said I’d yell at him. I want to treat you bubble tea because I admire your work and I think you’re beautiful."

You felt your heart breaking your ribs at that point. You smiled genuinely and thanked him.

“So shall we?" he asked, “let’s go, I’ll sing ‘Nonna neomu yeppeo’ to you."

You followed him happily. Turns out a little bubble tea shop is so romantic when you share bubble tea with Jonghyun who is singing to you.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Guys, so sorry for at updating. I hope you liked this.

Please leave comments, feeds that could help me improve.

To the lovely person who requested an imagine here, it'll be up soon, thank you!

And hopefully, I will find some inspiration to finish a Taemin oneshot I started looooong time ago. 

XOXO _Zoey