Key

Drabbles/Imagines

You walked around the the carrige room of the London eye that carried only you and Kibum. You were taking countless photos of London skyline. Suddenly you turned to take one of Kibum and you caught him looking at you peacefully.

“What are you looking at?” you asked, still clicking your camera.

“Isn’t it obvious? Ask a better question.”

“Of course...” you rolled your eyes jokingly. “Errmmm, why are you looking at me like that?”

“Why? Am I not allowed?” he asked and you could feel him smirk behind you.

“Kibum, don’t be a ,” you frowned, “answer me.”

“It’s just that you’re so beautiful.”

You froze slightly before lowering your camera to look at Kibum. You stayed silent for a bit before speaking agan: "You know I wished for this for the most of my life?"

 "I know." he answered warmly not breaking the eyecontact.

 You put off your camera and walked to him. He accepted you in his arms and you nuzzled your forhead in his neck. "Last time I was here by myself," he whispered to you "the carrige room was full of people and still I felt alone and now that you're the only one beside me I feel complete."

You smiled and hugged him even tighter "I don't really have the words to answer that."

" He chuckled lightly. "Just say you won't leave me."

 "I'd never leave you. Kibum...saraghae!"

 "Nado saranghae." He took your face into his hand and lifted it so he could look you in the eyes. It felt as if he could see right into your soul. He carefully placed his lips on top of yours. You forgot how to count time.