seven

My Handsome Driver

SEVEN

 

 

its been two months Yul became a driver. something that Yul taught bout Jessica. She love sleep, whenever everytime everywhere, hate cucumber so much, and love her prince aka Sooyoung.

 

 

-flashback- "yobseo, dae appa, I'll be heading there, see you" the tan guy end his phone call, he didnt know if someone watched him over the back door, its the other than Jessica.

 

 

its so obvious for Jessica, because Yul had prince attitude than a driver, sometime she saw he commanded Sooyoung whenever they hang out together, and it supprised her when Sooyoung obidiently fulfill it.

 

 

"Jessica-ssi, sorry I have something to do, may I go and I'll be back when I'm done" he excuse himself to Jessica. "oh.....go head" the brunette girl replaid.

 

 

for the curiousness that Jessica had, she followed Yul. She just stared at the Mansion in front of her. Why he enter at that Mansion, Why the Security had to bow at him, with it she near the gate and asked the security there. its suprised her when she heard if the Kwon Yul aka her driver is the son of Kwon Jiwoong.

 

 

-end flashback-

 

 

 

"Yul-ssi, is anything that you wanna tell to me?" the brunette asked her driver.

 

 

"dae???" the tan guy questioned.

 

 

"oh..nothing" the brunette just act like nothing happenned. But why he could did it. She should know what his intention. "okay. take me at 4, I have no schedule after class" The girl in front of Yul said to him.

 

 

"ah dae, I will" the tall guy smiled to her and out to open the car door for the brunette

 

 

 

"Jess!!" the eyesmile girl approach them. 

 

"hey Yul" she send him a radiant smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Fany-ah, I'm goin' know. bye Jessica-ssi" The tan guy drive the car before the car out from the gate, the duo bestfriend saw Yul out from car and hug Yoong.

 

 

 

 

 

"what's that for? are they in relationship?" the brunette in. her bestfriend just smiled because of it.

 

 

 

 

 

"I dunno, why you didnt ask them" the red head teasing her bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why would I ?" the brunette said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If it you wanna know" her bestfriend said bluntly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-in the other time-

 

 

 

"What are you see from her Kwon Yul, I am better than her"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC.

 

 

 

 

 

 

guyssssss long long long long time no see. Lol fyi i lost this  story, and also forgot what i'm gonna write xD. So I think it'll be the absurd story I had (actually the others was absurd too) trolol. 

 

 

 

Do some comments i appreciate. Thanks for  your patient waitin' this story. I'll try to write  if I have free time.

 

 

 

 

Cacull go with ♥♥♥♥