Seo Ra becoming a shawol ... Fail

My Celebrity Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You lazily sat down on the couch, your feet propped up on the coffee table. You flipped through the channels while stuffing pocky into your mouth. Doojoon wasn't at home. You came across a performance by Beast. You decided to watch it even though you had watched it before. You chomped on the last pocky just as the doorbell rang.

"Ughh." you groaned as you rolled off the couch to open the door. You sighed and looked at your clothes. You were in your panda pajamas.

"Whatever." you muttered and looked through the peephole. *It's just him.* You opened the door. "What?"

"Um. We wanted you to come to our practice..." Onew said and rubbed the back of his neck.  You thought for a moment and said "Arraseo. Let me change."

" You look fine." Onew said.

"Aw shucks." you smiled and playfully slapped him on his arm before going to your room to change. Onew rubbed his arm. "Oww..."

*************************************************************************************************************************

You came out of your room in a sweater and shorts with leggings.

"Lets go." Onew said and led you to his car. He opened the door for you.

"Hyung. There's no space for her." Jonghyun smirked.

"Put Taemin in the trunk." Minho who was in the front joked.

"WHAT?! N-NO! PLEASE DON'T!!!" Taemin exclaimed, terrified.

"It's ok MinMin. Calm down." you said. He looked at you curiously. You pushed Jonghyun of his seat causing him to fall onto Key's and Taemin's laps. You sat down on Jonghyun's seat. He glared at you and took a deep breath to calm down.

"YOU CRAZY CHICK."  he growled. He got up and squished himself between Key and Taemin.

"Hyung!!" Key whined.

"Tch." Jonghyun muttered as he sat on Taemin.

"Hyung!!! Get off!" Taemin exclaimed. . You looked at Jonghyun.

"What?" he asked.

"Are...you gay?" you asked.

"WHAT THE HELL. NO." Jonghyun retorted. Onew started driving. Jonghyun squished himself into the seat again. The three of you had a very uncomfortable car ride.

*************************************************************************************************************************

You walked into the spacious practice room. You dropped your bag on the floor and sat down on a bench. Taemin sat next to you.

"Noona, what do you want to listen to?" Taemin smiled.

"I don't know." you shrugged.

"Get over here Taemin." Minho demanded as he clapped his hands twice. Taemin got up and walked towards the group.

"We're gonna practice Hello!" Key said.

"Ok." you said. The music started playing and the boys started their routine. A few min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter