Meeting SHINee

My Celebrity Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew wore a hat and sunglasses and stepped out of his apartment. He took a look at the crumpled paper in his hand.

_________ street Ap. 63

Onew walked for a while until he found the place Doojoon wanted him to go. He walked into the apartment building and stepped into the elevator. *Wow this place is kind of deserted...*  The elevator stopped at floor 6. He walked for a short while before reaching apartment number sixty four. Onew took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

A young girl with slightly long, brown hair opened the door.

"Huh. Oh. Well it's Jinpoo." she said.

"That sounds like a pet name!" Onew cried. "Call me Onew."

"No. Never." she said.

"Ughh.. What's your name again?" Onew asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Seo Ra BABO."  Seo Ra snapped.

"Ok. I guess I'll call you Seo Ra BABO." Onew scoffed.

"YAH! Do you wanna die?" Seo Ra said, raising her fist.

"Can I just come in?" Onew sighed.

"Whatever.." Seo Ra muttered and walked away. Onew entered the suspiciously clean apartment. He saw Doojoon sitting on the couch watching television. Doojoon spotted Onew and motioned him to come to where he was sitting. Onew walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hey." he said. Doojoon turned the TV off and turned to face Onew.

"Heh. So you came." Doojoon smirked.

"Y-Yeah.. What did you want?" Onew asked.

"Do you need a job?" Doojoon asked him.

"Um.. Not really. I'm a star." Onew said. "OH! But i want to work at that one chicken shop." Doojoon gave him a look.

"What if the pay was..." Doojoon started.

"THIS." Doojoon yelled waving several chicken coupons and some cash. Onew's eyes sparkled.

"WAIT." Onew said. Doojoon raised and eyebrow.

"What is this 'job'?" Onew asked him, eyeing him suspicously.

"Oh. It's nothing too hard." Doojoon smiled. "I want you to be Seo Ra's BODYGUARD."

"BWOH?! Seriously?!" Onew gasped. Doojoon nodded. Onew stood up.

"I'll think about it..." Onew said. "But what exactly do I have to do?"

"Well. You guard her from the bad guys. And do what she wants you to do. Buy her things she wants." Doojoon said.

"Why can't you do it?" Onew asked.

"Hey. I'm a busy man." Doojoon said.

"SO AM I." Onew scoffed.

"WELL DECIDE ALREADY." Doojoon sighed.

"Wait. Why me?" Onew asked.

"The first time I saw you, I knew you were a good man." Doojoon said and patted Onew's back. *Actually, the first time you saw me, you wanted to kill me.* Onew thought.

"If I say yes, will I still be able to do my own personal things?" Onew asked.

"Sure. Just make sure she's safe." Doojoon said.

"...... Fine I guess I'll do it.." Onew said, looking at the cash and coupons.

"OK! Great. Take this." Doojoon said and dropped a thick book in Onew's arms.

"W-What's this?" Onew asked.

"Things Seo Ra likes dislikes, stuff like that." Doojoon said. *OH MY GOSH. THIS. IS. HEAVY. THIS GUY IS CREEPY* Onew thought to himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter