It Was Just A Lie

It Was Just A Lie

  Happily, you checked your phone for the time again. A few more minutes till your date with AJ. You couldn't wait. You are currently in a relationship with AJ and nothing could make you more happy. You and AJ had been close friends since debut but nobody expected to see both of you dating at all. When the news came out, you were just as shocked as all the fans. AJ had made his confession towards you during his concert and wanted to see you as soon as possible. You tried on a few dress and decided that a plain one would be alright. Nervously, you exited your house and headed down to the place where you and AJ was going to meet.

  You were a few minutes earlier and you decided to order something first. Ordering a cup of ice coffee might ease your thoughts. Sipping your coffee slowly, you didn't notice AJ entering the shop. He looked around trying to find you, but failing to do so. Naturally, you were in disguise so nobody would regonize you. You wave at AJ and becokned him forward. Seeing you, AJ hurried over and sat down. He took off his hat and fan himself. "That was hot~" AJ said as you noticed the drops of sweat escaping his body. You suddenly felt nervous. 

  "Would you like a drink?" You asked, holding your coffee to him. AJ accepted it and drank it immediately. An indirect kiss...you thought to yourself and shake your head angrily. "Do you want to go somewhere?" AJ asked a little exhausted. "No...of course not. You should cool down first." You replied quickly. "By the way, i'm sorry about the sudden confession towards you." AJ started. Your heart started poundering loudly. "No, it's fine. I was just shocked that you confess them so abruptly." You replied a little nervously. "You know those weren't my true feelings right?" AJ asked suddenly.

  'What does he mean by not his true feelings...' You thought to yourself, getting a little scared.

  "My manager said that there were a lot of fans that would love to see us together as a couple, so my manager decided to discuss with your manager about starting this news. Those are for the media, the fans and stuff. I mean...i thought you would have understand. Didn't your manager tell you that?" AJ asked. You felt a stabbing pain in your heart. "No he didn't..." You trailed off. AJ's eyes widened a little. "I'm sorry...but you didn't think all those were real were you?" AJ asked, trying to confirm everything. You didn't know what to do. It seems that things like this could never happen to you. You thought that things have really happen when AJ finally confess but it seems that it was all for the media. It was just a big lie to began with.

  You grab your bag and stood up. "I need to use the rest room." You told AJ and left. In fact, you weren't going to the rest room. You were getting out of here. Getting away from AJ. Getting away from all the pain. You knew AJ might have just sat there waiting for you to return but you weren't going back. Let him wait, for all you care. Your heart hurts so much. You thought of AJ as the world and when you thought things were finally going your way, everything changed for the worse. You didn't know where to go, shamefully, you exited the shop from the back door. 

  You were ready to put on your disguise when you found out that you left them back in the shop. You didn't want to go back in. You didn't want to see AJ again. Tears were starting to fall as you walked. Before you could rub them off, a few of your fans appear in front of you with cameras. They were shouting your name and asking for your autograph. You tried to decline but more fans came and pushed you to the corner, demanding your autograph and pictures. They were even asking why you cried.

  You didn't know what to do. You are all alone. You fell to the floor because of the lack of air. You almost pass out until you saw someone push past your fans, heading straight at you. It was AJ. What is he doing here. Shouldn't he be inside the shop? AJ shouted at your fans angrily, asking them to back away. Gently, he crouched down and held you tight. He asked if you were okay. Of course you weren't! Slowly, some officers arrive and made a wall between you and the fans. You drew in a deep breath, your vision improving at the same time.

  AJ looked at you, concerned. "Are you alright?" AJ asked. You tried to stand up but your legs were too weak. "I'm fine." You said, pushing AJ away. AJ held on tight. "No, you're not alright!" AJ insisted. Your tears started forming again and you made no move to wipe them off this time. "D-Don't worry about me. If you don't care why bother acting as if you do. It only makes me happy and makes me think that you actually care for me, when you don't." You shouted angrily. AJ push a strand of hair away from your face and tapped on your forehead. "바보(pabo). Who says i don't care. I wanted to tell you that even though things were just for the media, we can still go along with it. I did care for you and i love you." AJ said.

  You looked at AJ, shocked. "But...you said it was for the media." You told him. "But you didn't let me finish my sentance." AJ butted in. You stare into AJ's eyes and found love there. You were in love with AJ in all the possible ways. "I...love you too." You finally told AJ what has been in your mind for so long.