Untitled [I don't have any idea for the title] :P

Untitled [I don't have any idea for the title]

 

"Taengoo~~"

 

"....."

 

"Tae~"

 

"....."

 

"Taeyeonie......"

 

"....."

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

"....."

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon why are you ignoring me?!" said a fuming blonde towards her girlfriend.

"Hmm? when did I ignored you Sica" 

"Then?!! I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes and you don't even respond to me!"

 

"....."

 

"YAH!"

"what.......?" the shorter girl trailed lazily then crossed her arm on her chest and start pouting.

"sigh. Why are you behaving like this? stop being a kid."

"Well,if you're not fond of me like this then maybe you could just go to your OH-SO-AWESOME tanned lady that you met at the cafe just now."

 

 

Oh-so-awesome tanned lady?

did she mean Yuri?

Ah! I get it, she's jealous...

Kyaaaaa!! so cute!   - Jessica

 

Jessica started giggling to herself. "Taengoo~ are you jealous?"  "Pffffttttt... what me? jealous? hell no?!!"

She decided to teased the latter more "Really?! are you sure you are not jealous....not a slight jealousy is burning in you?"

"No!! w-what are y-you talking about? Aiisshhh. you're just t-talking non..sense again." Taeyeon start stuttering.

 

"Arasseoyo. If you say so, since you are not talking to me then maybe I should just called that oh-so-awesome tanned lady to accompany me to the shopping mall" the blonde said then take out her phone and unlock it.

"YAH!! how dare you?!! you want to go out with that stranger?! I'm your GIRLFRIEND!!!

 

  BINGO!!  Jessica thought  and a smirked appear on her face. "Awwww... My Taengoo is jealous~~ KYAAA!!! SO CUTE" she started pinching Taeyeon's cheek.

 

"HMMPPPPHHH!!~" Taeyeon sit on the edge of the bed, backfacing Jessica and is pouting again still arm crossed on her chest.

"Awww... come on Taengoo~.....My baby Taengoo~ don't sulk like this"

*giggle* " Taeng, that oh-so-awesome lady you said is Yuri,my cousin"

 

"Yeah right." The older girl said sarcastically

"It's really Yuri and plus sh-"

 

*knock*knock*

 

Jessica is cut by the knock on their bedroom. "Unnie, it's me Krystal" her younger sister said.

"come in"

 

As Krystal enter the room, she notice that her sister is sitting at the side of her girlfriend with the latter looks like a kid who is sulking. She possibly thinks that her sister is trying to coax the older girl.

"Errr...did I came on the wrong timing?"

"Not really.. what's wrong?"

"Omo! it's just that I want to go to the shopping mall with you. what happen?" Krystal said while secretly pointing to Taeyeon using her eyes.

"Well, this is Jelly-Taeng looks like. You just go get ready,we will be downstairs later."

"So cute!! Jjinjja?!! heee!! okay" The maknae in the room jumping up and down supressing her excitedness. She then skip towards Pouting-Taeyeon and whisper to her "Unnie, why don't you dump my sister and just be with me. I could be a good girlfriend also you know and I'm waaaayyyy prettier than her" audible enough for her sister to hear it. Before pecking her on the cheek and make a great escape from the room.

 

"YAH!! KRYSTAL JUNG!! HOW DARE YOU!! TAENGOO IS MINE!!  M.I.N.E! JUST MINE" Jessica erupted and pull Taeyeon in her embrace as she saw her sister gave a peck on the cheek to her girlfriend.

"Hmmmm.. maybe I should consider that offer" Taeyeon said with a smug grin on her face.

"Yah! she's my sister! you sound like a e if you date her!

"Does that means an approval from you?" the older girl teased a little bit

"YAH!! " she hit Taeyeon's arm over and over again.

"Oww...OUC---OWWW!! okay okay stop it I'm just kidding"

"tsk.. possessive much huh?!" Jessica maerong-ed at her.

 

"But seriously Taengoo, I met Yuri at the cafe just now. And fyi Tiff  came after a while. So stop sulking, you look too adorable and I don't think I can't hold anymore longer than to pounce on you" 

"Fine!! I trust you. Let's get ready, Krystal is waiting for us"

"Yehey!!! " 

 

She reach Taeyeon's chin and give her a passionate kiss. As minutes gone by, the kiss is getting hotter. Their hands roaming on each other body,Taeyeon slid her hand under Jessica's t-shirt felling the latter's abs then move to the back of her body and she is about to unclasp hook of the bra, a loud voice stop her from doing so.

 

"Unnie!!!!~ hurry up!" Krystal yelled from the living room.The TaengSic couple parted the kiss and frown.

"Aisshhh! that kid I'm gonna kill her soon. First she flirts with my Taengoo now she disturbed our hot-session" Jessica muttered.

Taeyeon could just giggled seeing her girlfriend reaction.

 

 

THE END

 

A/N : Errrmmm how was it?? I know it kinda short and lame not to mention :/ Leave a comments pleaaaasseee!!~