Are you Crazy?!

Call Me Jay!

''I got it boss!'' Jay called out to her manager, waving back as she hurriedly placed the food into its containers. After securing it onto her motorcycle, she was on her way to her destination.

She waved to Younghwa, one of her friends who worked a late night shift at Sae's Flower Shop, that was situated on the streets of Cheondamdong, then making her way past 'Atelier Rosa', a coffee shop that has three floors, and the Bridal Shop and finally swiftly manuevering her way through the traffic.

After going down the main street, she passed one of the popular art stores, J&K BLDG, the store itself had a large central display window with two side windows. She parked right in front of it and made her way inside admiring some of the sculptures and marble artwork that she had once viewed in a magazine. Gripping the container, she went to the front desk, where she shown an elevator which she had to go up to the top floor. Knocking on the door politely, she opened it and was told to place the food on a glass table that had acrystal bowl which contained all kinds of apples.

''Hyung, the food is here,''said one of the workers, approaching her, Jay noticed he was around his mid-30's, with dark brown hair that was held in a loose ponytail to the nape of his neck, he work black pants that was held by a  chain-link belt and wore a white crisp long-sleeved shirt. His shoes shined slightly, made her think he was OCD or had germaphobia.

''I'll take that.'' he said checking the contents of it. She noticed he had warm chocolate brown eyes hidden by medium frames, and that he was well-built because she could she the outline of muscles that were hidden despite the casual semi-formal way he was dressed.

''That will be 120,000 won, please.''she said monotoned.

He handed her 200,000 won and as she went to give him back the change,he pushed back down her hand,''Keep the change.''

She thanked him graciously and exited the office without a word.


Jay grinned despite the fact that she had one more order to do and had been working in the morning as well.

She counted her tip and placed it into the back of her pocket.

Her phone buzzed, she answered it reluctantly as she hopped onto her bike, ''Yoboseyo?''

''Unnie?''

''Sunmi?''  she replied as she passed a number of cars.

Jay sighed, ''Sunmi, how many times have I told you , that this is my working hours?''

Sunmi whined, ''But--but--Unnie, I need to get some medication, I'm in pain.''

Jay winced in sympathy, ''Neh, I'll get it and see you in an hour, I have one more delivery, arraseo?''

''Arraso.''

''By the way, there's a heating pack in my room on the top drawer, you can use it for now until I reach home,'' she added.

''Gomawoyo Unnie,'' Sunmi replied gratefully before she hung up.

'Oh my poor dongsaeng-ah, I don't envy you though.' she thought about the state her sister would be going through right now. She was horrible on her own menstrual cycles, to be frank, she turned into a complete and the only thing to calm her down would be chocolate!


''I'm back Boss,'' she called out as she unloaded her motorcycle.

''You have one big order,'' he replied handing her the order receipt.

Her eyes bulged out at the amount of food, ''WHO ORDERED THIS MUCH FOOD?!''

He shrugged, ''Maybe a small army, but the address is attached here.'' He ruffled her hair slightly before going to the staff room.

''BWOH?'' She continued to gape until she saw the address.

'The Sharp Star City Apartment (tower C, 1101;1201)

Gwangjin-gu, Jayang sam-dong.'

She let out a huge breath, ''Gimme a break.''

'Ugh.'

She stomped to the kitchen grabbing the various containers. Parking her bike next to the main entrance, she opened the door to the staff room only to receive a set of car keys. For her last order, she would be using the mini-van instead. Packing the eight separate containers, she fixed her seat belt and turned the keys.

''Here we go.''


'That is a really tall building' she thought looking up to the many many floors only to blink rapidly as a wave of nausea overwhelmed her.

''It's best not to look at the place, it makes me feel dizzy,'' she groaned holding her head.

She quickly unloaded the car and then had a sudden thought making her curse, ''--I need to make a next trip.''

She struggled to hold the four containers in her hand, before she was spotted by one of the security guards of the building.

''Are you supposed to be here?'' he questioned her.

''Well-Duh...I have a super big order for one of the apartments her,'' she said sarcastically.

He chuckled slightly before grabbing the other containers from here, ''You---you--don't have to do that.''

She quickly explained trying to take them back but she couldn't, because her hands were full.

''It's no problem at all,'' he reassured her and walked to the nearest elevator in the building, he paused setting down the containers before hitting 11.


When the floor dinged and the elevators opened, he surprised her by putting the containers in front of a single door, stacking them neatly, he then turned to her and bowed.

''Thanks,'' she yelled happily.

He waved away her thanks and re-entered the elevator.

''Nice guy.''

She knocked on the door, a bunch of scuffles could be heard.

''Maybe it's a fan?''a voice cut in.

Her eyebrows shot up.

''Are you sure it's not a stalker?'' another added.

''Hyung, why don't you open the door?''someone whispered frantically.

''Chullie, stop with the pushing!!''a voice yelled.

''I ordered more food, you pabo.''

A slap could be heard and she stifled her giggles and waited for the door to be open.

'What the hell is going on in there?' her thoughts raced.

'How many people are living there?'

'Maybe it is a small army?' she shook her head.

Then the door opened.

Holy .

It's Super Junior.

''You-You--You...'' she spluttered then tried to regain composure.

She cleared , ''Food---Delivery for --for--Super Juni..or.''she replied shakily.

Leeteuk mainly smiled at her and her knees almost buckled from his angelic face.

'How could he look so divine?' she bit her lip glancing away.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin stepped forward and grabbed two of the containers, followed by Hangeng and Siwon, Shindong and Kangin right behind them and lastly Donghae and Heechul. She nearly had a nose bleed at the hotness that radiated in the room. Her eyes strayed to inside the dorm where Kyuhyun could be seen ferociously tapping keys on his laptop, Ryeowook and Kibum were laughing at something or the other, Henry was tunning his violin while Zhoumi was busy reading. She turned back to the angel leader and his gaze pierced hers as she tried to not blush.

''Ah---ah--...the --total is....320,000 won...please.'' she replied.

He gave her 400,000 won and giggled at her stunned face, ''For your troubles.''

''Erm--.....wait,'' her soft voice stopped him.

''Do you mind if I get an autograph....it's for...my...sister....yes..my sister.'' she replied quickly.

He gave a small chuckle before a smile, ''Wait right here.'' She nodded slowly and then leaned by the wall before she could slide down it.

She heard him call out to s, ''Guys we have a fan at the door.''

'' I need you guys to sign this,'' he added.

Then he opened the door again, ''What's your sisters name?''

''Kim...Kim...Jae-ri.'' she replied.

Then he was gone.

Jay let out a huge breath and went to run a hand through her hair, but she realized she still had her hat on.

She took it off and her long black hair tumbled down her back until it reached near her waist.


Inside the dorm.


The members mainly gaze their leader a gaze before they signed the picture of themselves, adding cute captions until every member had signed it.

Then Leeteuk grabbed it, adding his own comments, before he could take it , it was snatched away from by Heechul.

Heechul mainly gave him a smirk before opening the door.

She turned towards him and he froze at the sight, the delivery boy .....was actually a GIRL?


Looking at the autographed he held out, Jay grabbed it hugging it to her chest. She gave him a dimpled smile before placing it into her bag.

'Screw it,' she thought before hugging him, he reddened slightly, feeling the swell of her chest , the clothes she wore had hidden her actual figure. She picked up then empty container and ran to the elevators, while he could only stare after her. He walked back inside in a daze.

''Hyung, are you okay?'' Sungmin asked concernedly.

Heechul gave a small smile before walking to his room.

''That was weird...'' Kyuhyun replied, having watched the display.


As soon as Jay was buckled back into her car, she let it out ,'' I HUGGED HEECHUL, OHMYGAWDSUN, I HUGGED HEENIM, I COULD DIE HAPPILY NOW, GOD I THANK YOU FOR YOU CREATING ME , I THANK YOU MOM FOR MAKING ME!'' she let out a few more squeals, laughed and then held her cheeks.

''He was so cute in person,'' as she thought of his expression, letting out a low chuckle.


After returning the car, putting the money in the register and also changing back into her regular clothes , she hopped onto her motorcycle and headed home.

She grabbed her bag before opening the door to her apartment, she saw her sister on her back with the heat compressor on her stomach, sporting sweats and sipping some tea.

She slapped her forehead, ''Awe I forgot the pills.''

''No worries Sunmi, Unnie's going to get the pills.'' she said hurriedly under the glare of her sister.

Turning a corner she entered the closest drug-store that was opened 24/7 and raced through the isles until she got the bottle of painkillers. Quickly got some more heating pads and went to the cashier.

''How are you Jay?''

She gave a tired smile to one of her students, Jongwon, ''I've been better.''

He returned her smile before packaging her purchases, she gave him a mock salute before exiting. Turning back to the apartment complex, she stopped short when she saw an old guy talking into his earpiece. She figured he was too busy to notice anything around since he continued to chat away, not even aware of the light changing at the crossing. She saw a car heading his way as he continued to type on his blackberry.

She was running.

5 feet.

3 feet.

She tackled him, the car missed him by a few inches as it screeched but continued on its way.

She panted as she looked at him, his earpiece lay forgotten on the street.

She grimaced at the scratches on her arms but bent down to check on him ,''Gwenchana?''

''YAH AHJUSSHI!'' she yelled, snapping him out of his stupor.

The man gave a startled jump, ''MICHESSO?'' 'Seriously, ARE YOU CRAZY?''

''How can you not look where you are going? Did you not see the lights?'' she continued to rant.

He turned his back when she glared, ''Next time watch where you are going.''

She held out a hand and the man grabbed it without a second thought.

She gave him a critical eye before nodding, ''Please be more careful,'' she then went for her discarded shopping bag and walked away.

*

*

*

*

Lee Soo Man could only gape at the sight of which a teenage girl admonished him like a little boy.

She hadn't recognize him at all, even if he was founder of Korea's number one entertainment franchise.

He woud have to pay her back somehow, but first he would have to find out about her.


Jay grumbled as she walked to her apartment, ''Stupid old man...''

''God...no more surprises tonight,'' she looked up to the sky praying.

She pulled off her sweatshirt and walked to the medicine cabinet after having giving her sister the pills. Pulling out the first aid kit, she began disinfecting the minor cuts and scratches.

''Ouch,'' she winced.

She showered, ate a PB & J sandwich, followed by some ramyun and soon fell asleep.


A.N

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter.

The next will probably be in like two hours.

Please vote/comment/subscribe.

~Always Keep the Faith

~Caribbeanpop17