Missing You

Jealousy

 

Sungmin was just sitting there reading some replies on Twitter - most of which were about Kyuhyun hanging with someone named Tegoshi Yuya. “Tegoshi Yuya?” He whispered - the other members were asleep - taking a sip of his water. The nights without Kyuhyun were unbearable, especially when Kyuhyun didnt call him. He did call - at first - but then the calls started to come less and less, and then there were no calls at all. Sungmin sighed and picked up his cell and looked through the contacts until he saw Kyuhyun’s name. ‘If you won’t call me, i’m going to call you’ He thought. “Geez...” He said as he thew his now closed phone on his bed and turned back to the screen.

 

After a few minutes just staring at some of the tweets he opened a new tab and search for Tegoshi Yuya. Sungmin looked at the photo results. “Hes really cute.” He sighed - he looked like a cute prince, just like Sungmin - “No wonder Kyu is hanging out with him.” Sungmin looked at a few more picture’s but couldn’t take it anymore and hit the back button and clicked on the wikipedia result. “Yuya Tegoshi(手越祐也 Tegoshi Yūya) is a member of J-pop group NEWS and the subgroup Tegomass, both under Johnny & Associates.” He read out loud and continued reading. ‘He’s an actor too.’ He sighed and decided to go searching for picture’s of him and Kyuhyun together, but when he couldn’t find anything he decided to call it a night.


 

The next morning he was woken up by his ringing phone. He grabbed it and grunted before answering. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Sungmin-hyung! Did i wake you?”

Kyuhyun! “Kyu-ah no you didn’t whats up? How Japan?”

“Its amazing, Japan’s very beautiful.” Kyuhyun laughed. ‘Oh how i missed hearing that laugh of his’

“I hear you’ve made a new friend too.” Sungmin said.

“Oh, yeah, Yuya-hyung he’s great, i think you’d like him.” Doubt that.

“Really? What’s he like?”

“Well, he’s a lot like you!” Kyu sounded so happy as he talked about this Yuya. Sungmin listened as he talked about him. He was talking to him the same way he talks about me and it’s breaking my heart. “He especially reminds me of you when he sleeps!” What? they’ve slept together?

“How so?” 'How is he like me in any way? I don’t get this!'

“Well, he doe’s that thing you always do. You know when your passed out and you sleep walk, and slip into my bed and hug me.” That’s it i can’t take this anymore! “Except, you sometimes kiss, he doesn’t.” He laughed.

“I kiss you?” I never knew. How come no one ever tells me anything!

“Ha, yeah you do!” He exclaimed. “Well, hyung i have to go, have a show to do.”

“Alright Kyu-ah, Have a good day!”

“You too hyung!” He said before the call ended.

He placed his phone on the table next to his bed and got up to take a shower. Since he was the first to get up he decided to make breakfast. The whole time thinking about what Kyuhyun had said about Yuya. Why did he have to be like me... He thought. “Aish!” He heard his hyung Kangin’s voice from behind. “Sungmin-ah, Your burning the food!” Damn!

After they decided the food was too inedible, They decided to go and bring food back. Walking to the pancake house, Kangin noticed Sungmin was in a weird mood. “Is it Kyuhyun-ah?”

“Wh-what?”

“That.” He raised an eyebrow at Sungmin who looked away. “It is. What did he do now?”

“Nothing. It’s fine.”

“No its not.” He was right, but Sungmin didn’t want to admit it. He was afraid to admit it. “Is it because of that Tegoshi guy?”

How did he know about it? “N-no, why would it be?”

“It is and your jealous of him.” Kangin said a little bit more stern than before. “Don’t worry about him, Kyuhyunie loves you! You have nothing to worry about.”

“Kyu said he was just like me.” Sungmin looked down as he walked. I mean he even said he sleep walks, just like me.

“But it’s you who has his heart and i know that, that is what matters in the end. And no matter what.” Sungmin knew Kangin was right, He was the love of Kyunhyuns life, but he was still threatened by this guy. “Alright let’s go get the food quickly and bring it home before everyone gets hungry and burns the place to the ground!”


 

Sungmin woke up to someone whispering into his ear. “Sungmin-hyung....” The voice was so faint and quiet that he could barely hear it. Wondering who’s voice it was he opened his eyes. He saw no one. But i know i heard someone say my name... He thought to himself. He looked at the clock. “2:15 in the morning hm.” He sighed. The room was pitch black with the only light coming from the crack under the door. Ugh, who left the light on again? He got up and walked to the door and opened it onyl to see Kyuhyun sitting on the couch watching they’re favorite show. “Kyu-ah, when did you get home?” He asked. But Kyuhyun didn’t answer. “Kyu?” He said again this time waving his hand in front of his face, Still no response. Was he mad at me? Is it cause i stopped calling him?

Right when he was about to ask Kyuhyun another question he was interupted by a cute, light voice. He turned his head to see who it was. It was that Yuya guy bringing popcorn from the kitchen. It was then that Sungmin realized that the kitchen was on the opposite side of the room, in fact, this wasn’t even Super Junior’s dorm. He turned back to look at the two who were now missing. Sungmin followed their voices to the bedroom. He put his hand on the door and stopped. Do i even wanna know whats going on? He asked himself before turning the handle and opening the door.

 

‘Just a dream’ Sungmins said to himself as he shot up from his sleep. He had just started to get back to sleep he heard someone come into his room. “Go..away!” He was too tired to deal with anyone right now.
“Hyung?” Sungmin shot up at the sound of Kyuhyuns voice.
“Kyu-ah! your here?” He wanted to believe it, that he was really here. But after that dream, he didnt know what to think.

“Yeah, we’ve finished the promotions in japan.” He smiled as he put his bag on his bed. “I really missed you hyung!”

“I missed you more Kyu-ah.” Sungmin said getting up and hugging Kyuhyun. “Next time, I’m coming with you!”

“Hyung?”

“Yeah? what is it?” Sungmin wondered what it could be he wanted to say.

“I hope you didn’t get the wrong impression about Yuya hyung.” Sungmin lightened his grip and looked at Kyuhyun’s face.

“What about him?”

“You got jealous of my friendship with him right?” Kyuhyun said sitting down on Sungmin’s bed. “I love you and i don’t want you to think that Yuya hyung was going to make me stop loving you!”

“Did you like him? Did he like you?” sungmin asked sitting down next to him. “I just want to know.”

“Yes, he liked me. He tried to kiss me but I didn’t like him that way.” Sungmin’s face lit up when the younger had said that. “You don’t have to worry about him, ok?”

 

Sungmin nodded. With Kyuhyun being in japan, it was hard for Sungmin. But now he’s just happy to have him back, with him.

 
 
 
^v^v^v^v^v^v^
 
 
This is a onshot i wrote a long time ago that i found and i just had the urge to finish it. But yeah, hahah. Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it~ ^^