Doctor on bed

Imagine Your OTP (KyuMin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: UNBETA'D

RATING: M

 

Kyuhyun slumped on top of Sungmin’s sated body.

 

They had just the third round of banging each other and if it wasn’t for Sungmin’s major exam tomorrow, Kyuhyun won’t hesitate to stop whatever they started. His buddy is even up for the fourth round. His heap of a bunny was always busy that they can’t even spend a time for a 30 seconds make out on couch. Hell, Kyuhyun is on the verge of calling 911 for help, asking them that his buddy aches for a touch and his boyfriend can’t spare him a time.

 

And he just hesitated, , since when 911 accepts calls like that.

 

“Thinking too much?” a tired voice ghosted just above his jaw and Kyuhyun can feel a smile lingering over his skin as Sungmin peppered him with lazy kisses. He momentarily closed his eyes, contemplating whether he’ll voice his frustration out to Sungmin or not. But he doesn’t want to be viewed as narrow-minded after all this petite man is just doing his obligation as a student.

 

“Studies first before relationship. If not, then at least know your limits.”

 

Sungmin stopped kissing Kyuhyun’s jaw and as light as he could, his eyes scanned over the stiffed form of his boyfriend, hands travelling to rub those sides, he shifted so his chin rests on the quite broad chest of Kyuhyun.

 

“Do my mother’s words really create an impact on you heavily?” Kyuhyun didn’t like the sad voice coming from Sungmin so he used the arm draped over those bare shoulders to hold the smaller man closer.

 

Kyuhyun tried changing the topic. He kissed Sungmin’s forehead before willing the other to study. “Don’t you have a major exam tomorrow?” His hand moving up and down on Sungmin’s exposed back. “Don’t want you failing because of me.” One peck on those perfect supple lips and Kyuhyun found his self slipping from bed for a shower.

 

But a hand stopped him.

 

“Kyuhyun, please.”

 

And from that, the next moments become a blur.

 

“Sternocleidomastoid”

 

Kyuhyun mewled, Sungmin just murmured something against his neck. The smaller man instructed him to stretch his neck a bit and suddenly Sungmin’s hand steadied him in place and began mapping invisible patterns on it using his tongue.

 

Sungmin soon traveled downwards.

 

“Sternum” A tongue flicked over it and Kyuhyun nervously laughed. Sungmin knows how to make his insides burn with strong gush of lust. He felt a hand ghosting over his left chest and a spark of electricity traveled through his body, Sungmin just pinched his .

 

Kyuhyun can’t help but to hold of fist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter