Falling in love

Imagine Your OTP (KyuMin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungmin was tired as , frustrated like a turtle too. On that day, everything is in a fast blur which is not like his ordinary hectic day as this one is considered special. Today is the last day of the year and him being a pâtissier had drowned from the enormous amount of orders coming from everywhere. He owns a bakery downtown, formed a team of pastry chef and from scratch, he started this now booming business.

 

He looked outside while grimacing at the slow fall of snow of which he thinks would just make his new year’s eve more poignant. He sighed as he rested his head over the long back of the couch, eyes slowly tearing up at the realization that his hell of a boyfriend could not make it today because of delayed flights.

 

“stupid lanky sleepyhead lanky person.”

\

And just when he’s about to get up and head for shower, the door bell rang. Sungmin’s eyes narrowed into slits. Who could be knocking at his door at this rate when everybody’s been busy merry making and it’s so late at night?

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes, “ugh probably he sent someone to surprise me with flowers and chocolates and whatnots.” With that he strode lazily to the door, back slouching from even exerting an effort to walk through it.

 

“what?’

 

And just how the cold gush of the wind hit his face, the unfathomable surge of emotions hit him hard also.

 

There, was his boyfriend, standing with flushed cheeks, tousled hair and quivering lips.

 

And as if to surprise him more, a cold hand perched over his warm hand and slowly, so slow, his boyfriend of a hell intertwined their fingers. Together, they waltzed inside his apartment and he can’t just protest when his boyfriend danced him way in, like as if they are in prom.

 

Wise men say only fools rush in

 

A soft melodious voice reached h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter