Scene 4: Suzy

You and Miss A Roleplay: Devil-Maker Tokyo

 

Suzy has now taken over Min's shift as you wake up from apparent slumber. That medicine made you drowsy. You blink twice and see Suzy staring at you curiously on the other side of the cell. She's laid back in her chair, humming softly to music on the radio. You let out a groggy "hello" and rub your eyes.

 

"Is your leg still hurting?" she asks.

 

"Huh? How'd you know?" You asked, shocked. Suzy smiled.

 

"I've heard a lot about you..." She kicks her feet out to stretch and then walks over to the cell. You watch as her tall slender legs come towards your way and unlock your cell.

 

"What, what are you doing?" you ask startled.

 

"Come with me," she says cooly and escorts you to another cell.

 

In this cell, a large table is in the middle of the room. She makes you lay on top of it, and as you adjust your eyes to the ceiling, you notice remnants of skulls hanging from above. To your horror, she starts strapping you down to the table.

 

"Stop!" you scream, but she injects something into you that makes you stiffen.

 

As she looms over your head now, she looks down at you with a smile and says "You won't be causing problems anymore".....