what did just happen? ._.

unexpected crush

Kang minkyung...

You probably don’t know me, and I barely know you. We have never talked to each other, but, for some reason, I feel an attraction to you. I don’t know, its just I barely get to have the chance to talk to you, so I decided to write a note. I am just trying to let you know that someone really cares about you
p.s: Let's meet in the backyard after school


-from your secret admire


--
Minkyung sighed after reading the letter and she fold it back quickly. Cold sweat running down her cheeks. It's her first time that she receives a love letter and she was shocked that someone actually thought about her that way. This happened so sudden. Afraid that she will attract her friend attention she tried to hide it in her disk but clumsily dropped it on the floor. Sighing again and bending down to get it.Her friend that noticed minkyung was busy with that letter took it before her.

“ommo what's this?” haeri asked while reading the letter. Minkyung face became paler and tried to take the letter but she couldn't.
Haeri looked at minkyung with a grin and said “Ommoo my saengiee has a crush??” she happily beamed and noticed the blush on minky face. She pinched her cheeks because she couldn't resist the cuteness and continued talking “so what are you going to do?”
“I am going there. I wanna know who's he”
“Okay~~~ Fighting minkyungieee” Minkyung chuckled at her unnie's cuteness.
The teacher came and the class started. Minkyung tried to focus on what the teacher was saying but she couldn't because she noticed that there was someone who's watching her. She turned her head to see who's he and she saw one of her classmates 'Dongho'. When dongho noticed that minkyung was looking at him he smirked and turned his head to the board .
'what was that._.' minkyung thought.


~~~
The day passed quickly. All the students were heading back home except for  Minkyung who was sitting on the bench in the school yard. She was so nervous. There were million of ideas flying in her head. What if the person was ugly? Or a classmate? Or a junior? She lost the track of time while thinking about these things and when she snapped back to reality she noticed that she was waiting for an hour already!
 'when will he be here' she though and took the letter out. She read it again and noticed that he didn't mention when will they meet. Sighing she fold it back and put it in her pocket and looked at the sky and thought about what happened today in the class.
'did i do something wrong?'
'why was he staring at me?'
'and what about that smi-'
“ You're still waiting for the person who wrote the letter?”
Minkyung looked up and saw the guy that she was just thinking about.
“Dongho? How did you know about the letter?”
'is he my secret admire? o.o'
“it's fake! I saw her put it in your desk this morning” Minkyung widened her eyes
“her? Who is she?”
“Your friend. Haeri”
Silent



Silent


Silent

"AHHHHHHHH I AM GOING TO KILL HER!!!!"
"she standing next to school gate. Betting with someone for how long will you wait"
Minkyung was busy cursing her friend and thinking about away to get revenge that she didn't noticed that she dropped the letter.
“uhm can i have the letter? ” said Dongho while picking it up.
“Take it! It's fake anyway” minkyung said with a disappointed look on her face while carrying her bag of the bench.

Dongho read the letter

“p.s: Let's meet in the backyard after school. I love you”
“I am going to.. Wait!... W-what?” she looked at dongho with disbelieve. She read this letter like a million time and she was sure that there was no 'i love you' in it
Dongho ignored her question and put the letter in her hand
“here. It's bot fake anymore ;)” Dongho said after kissing her lips and walking away quickly.

Minkyung staid still. “what was that?” she asked herself and the smiled while thinking 'Today i experienced a lot of stuff. First confession letter. First kiss and a first love ♡' she hummed happily while skipping her friend and went back home.