Peter Pan (Final)

The Many Fables and Fantasies of 2min
Please log in to read the full chapter

ATTENTION READERS: I have changed the prompt of this one-shot...I didn't like the other idea as much as this one so go back to chapter 3 and read it :3 Instead Minho is now the bad guy mwahaha enjoy ^_^

 

Neverland.

A place that lives in the hearts and imaginations of young children across the globe; a place where kids never have to grow up and have all of their wildest dreams come true.

There lived a young boy named Taemin, who, with his crew of twelve lost boys and his faithful pixie, Key, conquered the island of Neverland and vowed to stay young for eternity. They had adventures nearly everyday on the island, whether it was playing treasure hunt around Skull Rock, or "Capture the Indian" with the native islanders, or even playfully flirting with the girls at mermaid lagoon. The one thing that they all seemed to love most though, was messing with the infamous Choi Minho, captain of the Jolly Roger. With his band of pirates, the heinous captain is determined to finally rid the world of the youthful teen after being countlessly humiliated by him and the lost boys.

This day started out as their normal routine; Taemin irks the captain in some way (usually stealing his precious treasure) and Minho responds violently until he flies away laughing, disappearing until the next day. However towards the end of their usual battle, Minho decides he's had just about enough of the teen's teasing, and makes a decision that will change their relationship forever.

"Ready...aim....fire!"

The crew plugged their ears as the prepared canon ball was shot forward into the air and towards the clouds, barely missing its flying target. A childish laugh followed the loud canon fire, mocking the meak attempt.

"You're going to have to try harder than that if you want to catch me, Captain Choi!" a boy's voice was heard from above the clouds.

The captain of the ship growled in frustration and slammed his hands against the edge of his ship. "Show yourself, you coward!"

The boy peaked his head from behind a cloud, snickering to himself at the sight of the older man's frustration.

"There he is again, Captain!" a pirate called as he spotted Taemin.

"Reload the canons!" Minho yelled.

Suddenly, a twinkling light was seen whirling around the pirate ship, leaving a cascading trail of pixie dust behind it. The tiny being stopped in front of the unsuspecting captain's face and teasingly stuck his tongue out at him, laughing in his face before flying away.

Taemin giggled and landed on the top of the unoccupied crow's nest. "Nice one, Key!"

"Why you little-"

"Captain, as much as I'd love to stick around and play with you, I'm starting to feel a bit worn out for the day," the teen interrupted him and yawned. "I think I'll just go home to my boys! Thanks for the fun though!"

"Come back here and fight me, you worthless little brat!" Minho shouted and aimed his handgun at the boy and his pixie, who were already taking flight. He shot at them several times, only to miss every single shot.

"Maybe tomorrow!" Taemin yelled back before disappearing into Neverland's thick forest

"He got away again, sir..." Minho's first mate, Jinki spoke up.

"I know that, you buffoon!" the captain roared, frightening everyone on the ship. He rested his forehead in his palm as he leaned against the wall of the ship in attempt to calm himself down. Once he had recomposed himself, the captain continued grimfully, "We'll set out to the island at dusk to find that little brat and his hideout so we can get rid of him once and for all. This is the last time that I get humiliated by a child. Failure to catch him results in walking the plank. Understood?"

"Yes, captain!" his men saluted him before getting back to their regular duties.

"Captain Choi, do we even know where to start searching? I mean Neverland is ginormous! We've scoured at least half of the island already and we couldn't find anything!" Jinki exclaimed.

Minho spun around and grabbed his first mate by the shirt collar, pulling him up off the ground so they met eye to eye. "Are you disagreeing with me, Jinki?"

"N-no sir. I just-"

"Then stop trying to change my mind. We're going, and that's final." the captain snarled, and turned to his quarters.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"That was amazing, Taemin!"

"How did you dodge his bullets like that?"

"I wish we could've gotten closer to see!"

"All in a day's work." the teen shrugged like it was nothing and smiled at the lost boys, who surrounded him in a semi-circle around his hammock to hear the details on his latest battle with Captain Choi.

All 13 of them inhabited a hollow tree in the middle of the woods, where their house was hidden deep below the ground where no one would think to look for them.

"So what should we do now?" Sehun, one of the youngest of the group, spoke up.

"We should play treasure hunt again!" Chanyeol suggested.

"Lame. We played that yesterday."

"Can't we eat first? I'm starving!" Baekhyun whined. A chorus of conforming voices followed the boy's comment.

"Excellent idea, Baekhyun!" Taemin piped up as well, shooting up from his hammock. "Why don't we all split up and gather food for dinner? One group can go collect berries while the other can catch fish."

"And then we can play a game, right?" Chanyeol persisted.

"Of course! Don't we always?" Taemin chuckled and flew towards the ceiling in delight. "Now let's go!"

Key twinkled in agreement and then delightfully circled the room, sprinkling each boy with his magic dust sending each of them a flight towards the ceiling. One by one, they all flew in a line out the top of their tree in search for dinner, bickering along the way while deciding who would be on who's team.

Little did they know, a bitter pirate and his crew were already headed in the same direction.

After a good hour of gathering items for dinner, the group of seven in charge of fishing returned to the tree with their now prepared catch of the day, impatiently waiting for their other friends to return.

"How long does it take to just collect a few berries?" Kai complained as he paced around the room, his stomach grumbling in agony from waiting for so long. "Can't we just eat without them?"

"The Lost Boys always eat together!" Taemin reminded him, being the only one that seemed to go about fine without food in his stomach. "And besides, they should be back soo-"

"TAEMIN!!!" a group of frantic echoing voices was heard from the tree tunnel and soon enough five boys plus Key flew inside, panting erratically.

Taemin immediately rushed over to them. "Boys! What's-"

"The pirates! They're here on the island!" Tao managed to say between pants.

"And I think they took Luhan while we were running away!" Lay added. Key nodded in comfirmation. "We have to go get him back!"

"No! All of you, stay here. I'll go and get him back somehow. It's me they want anyways." Taemin announced, causing shouts of protest to erupt throughout the room.

"It'll be ok! I swear, nothing will happen to me. So don't worry, alright?" Taemin managed to smile to try and keep everyone's spirits up.

"Be careful." Key spoke in fairy dialect.

"Aren't I always?" he grinned, and set off to find their friend.

It didn't take long to hear a familiar voice shouting not too far from their house. Taemin made sure no one was around to discover their secret entrance to the tree and followed Captain Choi's voice.

"We know you're around here, brat!" he roared. "Come out and give yourself up before your little friend here get's

Please log in to read the full chapter