15

Do What You Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up to the smell of something sweet and I slightly smile. I inhale allowing the scent to fill my nostrils. The aroma might just be my new favorite thing in the world.       

 

*Creak*

 

I’m brought out of dreamland when I hear snoring followed by creaking springs as someone shifts position. My eyes snap open. Who the hell is in my room...

 

I regret opening my eyes when the sun rays streaming in through the many windows hit me in the face. I scan around the room sheepishly which soon turns into confusion because it doesn't look like my bedroom. Rubbing my eyes I peer through my hands at Bangtan and F4 all sprawled around the couches and on the floor still fast asleep. I tiredly smile remembering the party last night and how much fun it was.

 

Standing up with a yawn, I walk towards the bathroom but pause when I see a silhouette on the balcony. I shield my eyes and cautiously walk towards the figure. As I get closer I recognize who it is. I grin and sneakily walk up behind them, the sweet smell growing stronger and stronger as I draw near.

 

I pause wondering what to do, then I place my palms over their eyes and try to make my voice as low and man-sounding as possible. “Guess who?”

 

Jimin jolts back so startled that some of whatever he was drinking spills onto his shirt. I laugh but quickly stop when I realize I’m supposed to be playing a man. Jimin puts his pointer finger up to his lips and tilts his head cutely to the side.

 

“Hmm.. well you seem like someone who likes to cause trouble so... I’m gonna guess Troublemaker!”

 

I drop my hands and pout as he turns around making a yes gesture with his fist when he sees it is indeed me.

 

“You were only able to recognize me because of my laugh,” I say crossing my arms over my chest.

 

He grins and shakes his head no, before reaching down to take my left hand in his. I look up at him startled by the sudden skinship. I didn’t think our friendship has grown that much. My cheeks turn warm as he traces his finger across my palm.

 

“Actually... it was because of this little guy,” he says touching the scar I got when I accidentally cut myself on a branch when I was younger.

 

I blush harder, and mentally scold myself for it. I quickly lift my hand from his and bite my lip as an awkward silence descends over us.

I clear my throat and look anywhere but at Jimin. “Umm... so what were you drinking? It smells good.” I tilt my head to the cup he placed on the table before he initiated skinship.

 

Jimin picks up the mug and grins down at me. “Oh this? This is just the best hot cocoa in existence. Want some?”

 

I nod, “Well if you claim it’s that good I have to try it.”

 

We walk back in and make our way to the kitchen. Jimin starts pullin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter