distance.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

(A/N: I changed the tense of my writing, I hope that's okay ^^v ...if it bothers you, I'm sorreh u_u )

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

::MiSun::

My eyes twitched as I was softly tickled with sweet air. Gust of breaths blew across my face but I responded by hugging my pillow tighter. “HyunSun~” a voice sang. I clenched the covers in my fists.



“Time to wake up.”



I fluttered my eyelashes trying to  get used to the light. I was stuck in a haze unable to see the obvious.



“HyunSun~” a voice cooed into my ear. Something brushed against my cheek sending a heavenly sensation through every cell in my body. 



I took in my surroundings and jumped back with a heart attack, MinHo was bracing himself against the ladder of our bunks. He smiled but I couldn’t forget Key’s warning. My career hung around this boys neck, he could make me or break me without meaning to. I felt my body scramble to the wall trying to get away from the boy. Unfortunately for me, he took it as an invitation to lay down on my bed beside me.



“MinHo, I” I muttered, shocked by his pure gall. He wrapped himself around me as I tried my best to roll away, my safety was the last thing on my mind and all I needed was to stay as far away from him as I could...at least for the next few days.



“I know what you’re thinking, and don’t worry,” he mused into my neck. “Key won’t mind. I think he’s more open to these kinds of things. As long as the other guys don’t find out, I don’t think there will be a real problem.” His hands traced down my arms and linked with mine.

“We can stay together as long as we like, we just can’t let the others know.”



Shivers ran down my spine as his words struck me. Did her mean even after I left? Would this offer still be open after I became a girl again? His fingers played with my own and I bit back every urge in my body. I wanted to slap his arms away and roll over top of him, kissing those lips until we were both gasping for air. Every nerve in my body became heated as I thought about what exactly I wanted to do to him. My heart began to race as nestled his head in the nook of my neck. What was happening? He had just confessed to wanting to stay with me and all I wanted to do was jump him. Maybe in my quest for becoming a boy I had lost touch with reason and gained the mentality of a teenage boy. But where did MiSun, the soft happy-go-lucky girl go? This definitely didn’t seem like her. But then again, I couldn’t deny my urges resonating from feminine areas.



I took his fingers bringing them up to my lips. “I’m so sorry,” I whispered before attempting to sit up. No matter what, MinHo would find out I was a girl...but I could play a hand in when, and for me that’s what currently mattered. Not my urges.



“Hhnnn?”



I couldn't bring myself to look at the boy. It was my own selfish reasons that I wasn’t going to acknowledge him anymore, my sick desire to do well in my career and I would have to hurt the single person that had ever made me stop caring about it all. “I need to do to the restroom,” I mumbled.



His arms loosened around me and I slipped my way out. “HyunSun?” he called.



I turned my head slightly. He kissed the corner of my mouth sweetly and spoke softly. “I just wanted to tell you good morning and good luck. Also...you’re drive is the most attractive part about you.”



My breath caught in my throat. He was so kind. Always so kind, and my drive, what he said was most attractive about me, would be the most harsh part of me. “That’s nice,” I breathed.



I could only imagine the look on his face as I walked away. Always cheering me on whether I was a boy or girl, and I would have to push him away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eh....hey subblies! I'm BACK~

OTL I am sooo sorry! I've got bunches of excuses (all real) but when it comes down to it, I really didn't want to write a crap chapter for you D: I've been trying to switch over on my laptops and deal with transfering...all of which in convienced me when I got in my I-WANNA-WRITE mood. But enough is enough, I decided to rewrite this little bit, reguardless of the fact that it's already started on my dino (not JongHyun...I wish I owned him! *-*). I hope to me updating more really soon. I've planned a scene with TaeMin Key and it's...ahaha~not telling you. (such a bad author >:O) but I've been working on a future chapter, and I hope it ends up being really good.

sorry if this is too litle, too late :(

I'll try to make it up to you! ;______;

Meng.

 

also...sorry about the sizing and front. I think I can fix it, but at the current moment I don't have time (incase you want to use the new text sizing feature). I'm pretty blind and I broke my glasses....so~ I use it. I'll try and fix it ASAP! -DONE- :D

Incase I don't get the chance to update before, HAPPY YEAR OF THE DRAGON!!! :3

 

@SignedAnon: I hope he's not really this dense, I think he would need serious help o_o ...and just you wait. (sorry if it's a long time) but there is a catch...always a catch.

@Miss_aegyo: Thank You! but this was about a month later...uh heh-heh sorry T_T

 

so this is the short story I was working on while on HIATUS (I don't care much for that word =_=)

It's a short fic with SiWon, DongHae, JongHyun and MinHo *cough* requested by Fishflame The Bet.