Chap 2

I Love His Smirk

Chapter 2

Here it is..

The holiday was end and today was the first day school started.

[JIYOON POV]

I was in my room, walked lazily to the bathroom after  hear my ringed alarm. I got in to the shower then undone my clothes. I got a quick if I want went to school on time.  After showered, I got my uniform on when I stood in front of my big mirror. I tied up my hair that was started to grow passing my shoulder  to a ponytail.  Then  when I was done dressing, I walked to the downstair and got my breakfast with my mom and dad who were in the kitchen.

“ Umma, good morning.  Appa, good morning... ummm I miss you appa” I hugged my appa , not too tight and sat in my chair.

“Ahh, Jiyoonie. You are so spoil. It’s just a day I leave you for work and now you miss me” My appa said, carressed my hair.

“ BUT STILL..” I insisted, pouted.

 He chuckled.

“I f just a day, you already miss me. What if I leave you for a week? or a month? or a year?or—“

“NOOOOO.. I will die” I cutted.

“Okay, Okay.. enough for being chessy dad and child. Let’s eat” My mom said make annoying face.

I, my dad, and my mom ate in peace.  We talk much.

After  finished breakfast.  Since my dad get his freeday today,  I walked alone to the front door of my house and got in to my shoes. When I was about to go out, my mom called me.

“ Jiyoon-ah, here your lunch box, I don’t want you to die because famished” She said handed me my lunch book. I laughed at my mom  fool  sentence.

“Don’t be so dramatic umma, by the way bye” I kissed my mom cheeks.

“Okey then, and don’t be late” She said while pinching my cheeks.

 

ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL
 

Lonely.. Yeah walked alone on the quietly street.

BRRRMMMMMMMM (Imagining this like motorbike sound)

I turned around as I heard a noisy sound. Then I saw a unfimiliar figure ride a big motorbike with high speed while his face covered by glass of his helmet.

Then I realised that he was smirking at me by the space that uncovered by the glass.

‘What with that face?’ I said to myself.

Suddenly, he stopped right  in front of me

‘WHAT HE THINK HE WA DOING?’ I shouted in my mind, of course.

He lifted  his helmetglass with that smirk still on.

OH MY GOD, That guy was............ uhh I didn’t know his name actually. Just I know he was one of that BEAST guy.

I just ignored him and  started to walk again, left him behind me.

‘Why with this morning?’ I thought and sighed as I stopped when he called me by  “HEY YOU”.

‘HEY, I HAVE A NAME’ I shouted again in my mind.

I turned around at him and he gave me that smirk again. I hate that, much.

“ So Ireumi mwoyeyo (4MINUTE’s  what’s your name) , huh?” He said cooly at me.

I didn’t reply him and continued walked passing his bike.

“YAH, ANSWER ME!” He shouted.

“You don’t have to know” I said coldly, still walking.

“How arrogant you.. HEY STOP!” He said again.

“No” I said flatly.

He his motorbike and in notime he was beside me.

“I ask you again, what is your name?” He said smirking.

“Why you really want to know my name? Is that so precious?” I asked, little mad.

“I just want to know nd then make friend with you” He answered relaxly.

“I don’t believe you” I said.

“You are so stubborn but I like it” He said smirking still.

“WHAT??” I shouted and unconsciously I slipped into pebble.

“Ahhh.. It’s hurt” I looked UP at him with my killer gaze.

“What?” He said,flat. He stopped and walked to me.

“This is your fault!! Ahh.. my ankle is sprained” I said pointing at him.

“What? That isn’t my fault it’s your that walking without look at your way” He said, squated in front of me.

“Can you walk?” He said carely.

“I don’t think so”

“Yah.. watch out” I said while he took my ankle softly.

“Oh my God, I can be late. I have to leave now” I said, looking at my watch.

“AHH..” I said as I tried to get up.

Suddenly, he passed his back in front of me.

“What?” I said confuse.

“You don’t want to late, right? So hurry up..” He said, patted his shoulder.

“You mean carring me in your back?” I said, wierd.

“Just hurry up..” He said.

“N- n-no-oo” I startled.

“Oh come on, we can be punished together if you don’t hurry”  He said

‘What? A BEAST guy want to carry me,  but if I reject it, I will get punishment so..’ I thought.

 

SORRY for the late update but I hope I can make an update as soon as possible.

Subscribe and comment..

Thanks for reading a stupid story that I make.