Chap 1

I Love His Smirk
FIRST CHAPTER... In Jeon family house~ I lazily walked out from my lovely room. I feel like dead in this house so I just want to hang out with my BesFriend, Heo Gayoon. I walked to the kitchen where my beautifull mommy was. "Umma.." I said sweetly, walked to her. I put my arm around her waist and rested my chin in her shouder. "What's the matter Jiyoon-ah?" My mom said carelessly. She was cutting some carrots. "Why you can't act sweet everytime I act sweet to you?" I said, pouted. "Don't change the the topic!" she said without looked at me. "Umma, can I hang out with my friend?" I said, winked my eye to her. "You can...." she said. I pulled away and jumping up and down in the kitchen. "......... But, if you done your taks" She added. I stopped. "But umma..." I said. "Tomorrow is your first day come to school, Jiyoon-ah" She said, stopped with what she was doing and faced me. "But umma, I promise I will done it later, so please allowing me, please?" I begged. "No" She said. "Please umma, please" I said, used my puppy eyes. Then she looked away try to avoid me, but I followed her sight still puppy eyes on. She went silence, I thought she was thinking. "Aish.. Okay okay, you allowed but I want to see you do your task as soon as you reach home." She said, turned around and continued her doing. "Thanks Umma, that's why I love you" I said happily and peeked her cheek from behind. I walked back to my room and grapped my phone. I wanted to texting my bestie, Gayoon. To : Heo Gayoonie :v • Gayoon-ah, let's hang out • After a while waited.. From : Heo Gayoonie :v • Okay, then let's meet up in the Cube Cafe • To : Heo Gayoonie :v • Okay, see you then <3 • I pushed SEND button. I got up and changed. I wore a sleeveless shirt with black collar and long blue dark jean. I walked to the kitchen again to say goodbye only to my mom since my dad has to overtime work in holiday. ------------------------------------- In the way to the cafe~ 'Why is this day feel so hot? Aish..' I thought to my self as I fanned myself with my hand. Suddenly, I saw a crowd of girls blocked my way. 'Why with all girls this day?' I thought again, furrowed. "Excuse me, can you give me a way to walk, please?" I said politely. "No" They said in unison as they looked at me with annoying face, then I saw the reason why they made a crowd in here. The BEAST GUYS.. I sighed and walked passed them forcefully. Always them the reason why all girls being so noisy and crazy. ALWAYS THEM, not in the school or in the street, since they got transfered to my school 2 months ago. Aish. When I successfully out from the crowd. A boy, I mean a guy called me but I didn't turn around. "Hey.. Didn't you joining the girls around us?" One of Beast guy ask me. "I have to do something important rather than shout and jumping like crazy around you" I said flatly. "Hey hey wait" They said, I can feel all Beast guy want to chased me but unfortunately, they got trapped by the girls. 'Hahaha...' I laughed inside. ------------------------------------ --5 minutes after-- I saw from a far my bestfriend figure outside the cafe. I approached her. "Hi Gayoon-ah" I said tapped her shoulder. "Ahhh" She said, a bit like screamed. "Yah.. You scare me" She said, hitted my arm sofly. "Mianhe... but let's just going inside, the day is really hot now.." I said. Then we went inside and found a table near a window. We sat down when the waiter came to us. We ordered and the waiter went to the kitchen with our order. "So how about your holiday?" She asked. "Nothing special" I said, looked outside. "Same" She said followed me looking outside. "Tomorrow is our first day in 5th semester. I feel so nervous" I said. "Me too, I'm so excited" She said happily. "I hope wa can in the same class" she added. "I hope so" I said. The waiter came and placed our drink on the table. "Enjoy.." he said softly. "Thanks" we said in unison. "Jiyoonie, I hear a issue that we have a new student in our school" She said sipping her milk shake. "Who is that?" I said curios. "I don't know, I just know it was a guy" She said. "Oh great, more guy in our school" I said sarcastically. Suddenly, there were a lot of scream and shout in the cafe. Weirdly, Gayoon came to. "Omo, there was Beast" Gayoon shouted. 'Since when she was a fan of that Beast guys' I thought. "Jiyoonie, there was Beast the charming and coolest guys in the school after Mblaq, they in here..!!" She told me, of course still shouted. 'Bad Day' I thought. "So??" I said confused. "Let's going spazz!!" She shouted again at me since there was so noisy. I coughed my drink. "What??" I said. "No..No..No, I don't want to lose my energy just for that unimportant thing and what so amazing about them, they human too. I think that was useless to going crazy for them." I said loud that made the cafe went silence. All eyes were on me. I felt a bit nervous. 'I dead 'cuz my stupid mouth' I shouted inside. "What?" I said firmly. Then I caught a pair of eye from one of Beast guy, stared at me in another way from the other and he smirked at me. 'Why with that face? Itch? Allergy with me?' I thought. "You again.." said one of Beast guy called Doojoon, I knew that by the girl's shout. They walked to our table. "Hi.. Yoseob oppa" said Gayoon slyly to a guy with baby face. "Hi too Gayoon-shi" he replied. "So you are not going spazz when you saw us?" Said Hyunseung, I knew that by the girls again. "No and Never" I said got up and took my bag then dragged Gayoon to out from there. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and stopped me from walk. I turned around and saw the smirk guy face, smirking again. "Let me go" I said. "No" he said. "Let me go" I shouted. "No" he said firmly. "Ahh" I said frustrations and bite his hand hard. He let go of my hand and screamed in pain. I got out as the girls started to gave me creepy glare for hurting their oppa. ------------------------ "Since when you were a fan of Beast guys" I asked Gayoonie, as soon as we got out. "Actually, since they transfered to our school, two months ago" "And since when you close with Beast guy?" I said. "I don't know" she said. "Aish Gayoonie, you are going crazy for them too" I said sadly. "You?" She asked. 'Are you kidding me?' I thought. "No and Never" ------------------------------------- End of chapter 1 Please subscribe and comment...