Jay Park

You're my brother

 

 

Jay

 

I was born April 25th, 1987

 

Love you mom, love you dad!” I sang over the phone, trying to sound as cheerful as I could so they wouldn't worry.

 

we love you to Park Jaebum, make sure you come visit us as much as possible!” Mom sobbed.

 

our fourth of July barbeque is coming up, you should bring your siblings over so we can meet them.”

 

my siblings? Would they really want to?

 

I'll ask them, see what everyone has going on, I should probably go though.”

 

ok, be good Jay, Your mom went off to cry in our room so she can't say bye.”

 

that's ok, tell her I love her, I'll see you soon.”

 

I will, good bye son.”

 

bye dad.” I chuckled and ended the call and set my phone down on my desk. I let my cheerful disposition fall and ran my hands through my hair, “what am I gonna do?” I groaned.

 

do what?” I jumped and looked back, finding Donghae standing there with a sandwich in hand, “sorry to just walk in, I didn't really think I'd startle you like that.”

 

ah~ no problem at all.” I shrugged and put on my happy face again.

 

Are you hungry, there's food in the kitchen, the day's been so eventful that we're just going to have sandwiches and simple foods.” he said brightly and motioned towards his sandwich.

 

heh, yeah, I'll be down in a minute, everything get settled down there?”

 

yep! Seungri's a tough negotiator but I got through to him, he has some strange hatred for Jjong though, we'll have to change that.” Donghae grinned and held out his hand, “It's nice to meet you little brother, I hope we can get along.”

 

I could sense his sincerity so I smiled back and shook his hand, “It's nice to meet you too big brother, have you told Amber to come down to eat yet, I don't think she eat's enough.”

 

I noticed that too, she looks far to skinny, I was just about to go to her and tell her to come down to eat, meet us down there!” Donghae cheered and back peddled towards the door, “hurry! Hurry! Before the rest eat it all up!”

 

I laughed and nodded, “I just have to make one last call then I'll be down.”

 

ok, see you in a bit.” he said then left, closing the door behind him.

 

I picked up the phone again and debated on whether I should make this call. was it worth it? Would she even answer? Shaking those thoughts away I dialed the familiar number I knew by heart, “Hello?” her clear voice rang out like a melody.

 

Hey Jessica...”

 

oh... Hey Jay... how're you doing?”

 

...good, you?”

 

I'm good, me and-”

 

Hey Jess, I'm living in Korea now, we should hang out sometime.” I was really stretching it but I had to try.

 

eh, well Jay... it's just, we've only been broken up for a month, don't you think it's a bit... well, should we really be going out on a date after all that has happened?”

 

date? You thought I was asking you out on a date.” I faked a laugh, “nah, I want you to meet my brothers and sister, I just met them my self and I mean, we said we'd still be friends.” smooth Jay, real sooth~

 

well... Krystal has been saying she wants us to go out more, I guess we could come over for a bit, when?”

 

how about this weekend?”

 

alright, I'll talk to Krys about it, talk to you later Jay.”

 

ok Jess.”

 

I sighed contently and set my phone down, feeling as though I were in Heaven.

 

 

(AN- this chapter was actually finished last Friday but I had my sister's wedding to go to^^ there's a lot of things that Jay didn't express in this chapter that I wanted to talk about later...but can't right now cause that'd ruin the story I guess^^... anyways, for this chapter I wanted it to be a little less “grr!” and more foreshadowing I guess, so expect to see some Jaysica possibly in the future if they get together^^

 

I think the next brother will be Jjong, though I haven't started yet, I'll have to see how that goes^^

 

oh, and to those who'd like to name their preferences, who do you think should go with out boys? I was thinking of putting Dara and Donghae together but if people don't want to see it I won't^^

leave your ideas in the comment section^^)

 

comments on comments section (where I'll respond to comments^^)

 

Iheartlife- I love your name^^

Dino clan rules^^ I've wanted to write them as siblings for so long^^ hopefully they'll be able to have a happy future after having sad pasts (I have no idea why that sentence sounds so awkward^^)

 

Eliyon1345-You'll see in a few chapters^^

 

Mary517- thank you for so many comments^^ I numbered my responses^^

1-Kwangie will be in the story in a few chapters, I'm quite excited for the triangle^^ you don't really see a lot of Amber pairings that don't involve Key, and while I love KeyBer, I wanna see some variety, so that's kinda why I wanted to make a Kikwang/Amber/Daniel triangle...that and there aren't to many stories with her with those two...

2-they'll keep being butts as well, though Jjong is a bit more subdued I guess, he'll be the silent type^^ and I wanted to make Kwonie as diva-ish as I could so hopefully that got through^^

Jay's my favorite so far as well^^

3-Kwonnie's always struck me as someone who'd be a bit...eccentric at first but deep down he's very caring, I wanted to give him a soft side^^

4-Seungri will be a bit hard at the beginning, he's lived with a lot and doesn't trust easy -.- but he's gonna have a battle ahead of him if he thinks he'll be able to run away from this family^^

 

thank you all for so many comments and subs, I hope I'll be able to make this story good for you guys^^