Hello~ Hello~

You're my brother

HEEYYYY~ how's everyone doing today?

 

I've been thinking about this story alot lately (yes, I think about the stories I've abandoned in my spare time, don't judge) and I've been coming up with alot of ideas for "You're My Brother" some ideas that lead me to the decision to restart this story completely.

 

It's gonna have the same basic plot that this current YMB has (six half siblings brought together after their father's death) and the characters for the most part will stay true to this story (may tone down a few and Amber seems to be doing a full 360, though I like to think that the new version YMBAmber is more like actual Amber...) but the story it's self will be different, more on the heartwarming slice of life kind then the "romcom" I was trying to play with (I'll still keep it light, not to much drama^^) also I'm taking all of Amber's Love triangles out, she's gonna be with one person through out the story (I'm determind!) and I'll still be throwing in the Sandara/DOnghae Jay/Jessica romances in as well!!

also, BAP (hint hint~) will be prominent characters in the story and I may or may not be adding a sibling into the mix... 

 

I'll close this announcement by asking if you'd want to see this story? are you interested? I'm probably gonna post the story whether anyone comments but I'd still like to know what you think (maybe you could even throw some ideas my way^^) YMB has always been a story that'd I'd hoped would've gone on but at the time I'd been so focused on making a love story- right now, I wanna make YMB as story about a family so I hope you'll want to read and be apart of the YMB family (starting to sound like a cult...)

anyways, thanks for reading, hope I didn't get your hopes up for a new chapter -.- if everything goes smoothly though we'll be seeing a new better version of YMB very soon :)