Chapter 3: G-Dragon P.O.V.

*♀*Hello, I'm Prego Baby*♂*
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stood in the living room waiting for Chanell. I had talked to her about baby clothes and she had said she hadn't been shopping yet. I asked her if she'd like to go with me today and she said yes.

"Jiyong," Chanell said as she walked into the living room. I looked at her and smiled. She was wearing an aqua halter summer dress with a raspberry color bracelet jacket and flats. Her hair was parted on the left and straightened. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You ready?" I asked. She nodded. We walked out to the car and I ran over opening the door for her. She smiled up at me.

"Thank you." Chanell said and I helped her in. I go into the drivers side and slid in. We started down the street to the mall, a 35-40 minute drive.

"They put a camera in the car." I said. Chanell nodded and looked out the window.

"The weather's nice." Chanell said. I nodded and looked at her. She was snuggled into the seat, hands on her stomach.

"You look tired." I said. Chanell nodded and sighed.

"I haven't been sleeping well." she said. I looked at her then back at the street.

"Take a nap." I said. "I'll wake you up before we get there." Chanell smiled at me and I watched as her eyes closed. I stopped at a red light and grabbed one of my jackets out of the back. I covered her up and waited for the light to change.



"This is cute." Chanell muttered picking up a pink newborn dress. I watched as she held it up looking at it and feeli

Please log in to read the full chapter