Chapter 2: Taeyang's P.O.V.

*♀*Hello, I'm Prego Baby*♂*
Please log in to read the full chapter
I sat with Chanell at the doctors office. We were waiting patiently for her to be called back for the ultrasound. Chanell sat smiling down at her stomach, hands rubbing her over the bump. I watched her as she sighed and giggled softly. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach. I smiled when I felt a little pressure on my hand. The babies had started kicking and moving, fighting over space and we were all excited, well everyone but Seungri. He just seemed so awkward around Chanell.

"Ahn Chanell." called a nurse. I helped Chanell stand up and we walked over to the nurse. "How have you three been doing?" the nurse asked as we walked back to a room.

"Pretty good." Chanell said, "The twins have been fighting for room a lot lately, but other then that, normal." The nurse nodded. "I'm not sick anymore. My appetite's back, I've got more energy, and I'm having the normal sharp pains in the left side of my stomach." The nurse nodded, writing things on her paper. She checked Chanell's blood pressure and weight as well as the arch in her spin.

"Okay," the nurse said, standing up, "the doctor will be with you shortly." She left and Chanell laid back.

"Taeyang-oppa," Chanell said and I looked at her, "are you sure you want to be in here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Do you want me to leave?" She sighed.

"No, it just... This is something that's kinda personal." Chanell said, "It's one of those things that has a lot of meaning to it. You'll get to hear to beginning of someones life. It's something that some people only do with their lover." She looked at me.

'She's worried.' I thought a

Please log in to read the full chapter