1

I can't believe it

As usual, you woke up in the morning and realized that Kai wasn't next to you. *He probably went to practice already* you thought.

You went to the kitchen and cook some food; eggs and bacon. You ate it peacefully. *Maybe I should give him a visit today!* you thought.

You made kimbap and placed it into the container. You changed into a plain t-shirt and short pants, like your usual outfit. You happily skipped to the door and locked it. You made your way to his company. *They (EXO members) must be jealous seeing me bringing food for my boyfriend* you thought and giggled.

As you stepped into the building, you searched for EXO's room. As you reached there, you found no one in it but a guy kissing a girl. You tried to ignore it and your eyes keep on roaming the room. There's no one there. But then, you realized the guy who is busy kissing that girl, he was looking at you. He was shocked to see you there too. You dropped the food that you brought for him.

"So is this why you keep avoiding me?" you asked, you couldn't control your anger and sadness.

He just stared at you, and said "Babe, let me explai--"

"Explain what? You want us to break up?" you smiled bitterly and look at the girl who is smirking at her.

"Babe, n-" He said but was cut off by you. "Okay, if that's what you want. Fine, we're over". You said sadly.

"No, don't go!" he shouted. But you didn't care. "It's too late now, Kai. Now i know why you've been ignoring me all these times".

You ran out of the company, you heard Kai shouting your name but you ignored him. His voice gets smaller, and till you can't hear his voice, you stopped and proceeded to your house. You began packing all your clothes and things. Leaving all the stuffs that he ever gave you. Your tears won't stop dropping. You kept on wiping it but in the end, it still falls. "You pabo, Kai. You only shouted my name, not ran to me" you muttered under your breath.

Finally, you finished packing. You were thinking of cooking his favorite food before leaving him forever. You stepped into the kitchen and started cooking ddukbokki. You gently placed it on the table.

*Now, i'll write a goodbye letter to you* she thought.

 

To my dear, Kai <3

I was supposed to be mad at you right? But i think i shouldn't. So, this is my goodbye letter. You know what, You've been the greatest boyfriend to me. Sadly, we're over now. I'm sorry if i bore you, maybe that's why you find other girl, right? I'm sorry if i ever made you sad, hurt or mad. Sorry if i'm not a good girlfriend to you. Well, you're an idol! Me? I'm just a normal girl and i just realized that i don't deserve you. You deserve someone better, better than me to be exact. So, i'm really sorry for not taking care of you properly. It hurts so much seeing you in that state with other girl. It really hurts. It's not a simple hurt, my heart really hurts. It cannot be cured. You're my first love and you know that I love you, right? I keep on telling you that and maybe you thought it was annoying. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for everything I've done. You make a cute couple with her. And right, i won't appear in your life anymore. Just take care, i hope you forgot about me and start your new life. A happy one.  I know you're not happy with me cause everytime I greet you, you will groan or just left me talking by myself. I forgive you, so now on, be happy always. Good luck in your life! Don't look for me okay? <3 Just remember that I love you so much! Take care! Once again, I Love You, Kai!

- Someone who used to be part of your life. :')

You grabbed all your bags and went inside a taxi. "Take me to the airport, please" You said.

He nodded in response. "Thank you" you said. You get out from the taxi and stepped inside the airport. You booked a ticket to Jeju Island. *Goodbye, Kai. I love you* you thought as your tear slid to your cheeks.