Episode 22

Music Couple!

                        Leeteuk and Kyuhyun's Revenge

 

 

{ >:D I felt evil today abit. Soo... I mixed in a formula of comedy, (Well its not really funny to be honest) Romance and Evil Kyu. XD Please Enjoy! }

 

Jessica just pouted. She wanted to cry but she just acted, trying to hide all her feelings because as soon as she saw this, she needed to pretend this was a dream and to stop liking him.

"Wow! Congratulations! I didn't knew you were dating..." She said.

"Yea, Actually, just a couple minutes we've started." Hara said.

Donghae had the what the F face looking towards at Hara.

Jessica shattered when she said that.

She claps her hands. "Guys, please get out." Hara said. They all got up but Hara grabs Donghae's arm.

"Not you."

"Well I want to, Bitc#.Besides I never dated you kissed me, and actually, You are the 2nd most strong girl I have ever meet.I mean you had hit me to kiss you."

He walks away.

Too bad no one heard that because they were downstairs.

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were in Leeteuk's room, planning revenge on Hara and Donghae. But they add Heechul in this plotting of revenge later.

Taeyeon and Seohyun were going to an amusement park with Jessica, hoping to cheer her up with awesome games and rollercoaster rides.

But once they went on, Jessica had a poker face the whole time and wasn't screaming or anything.

Jessica stops at one of the gift shop. Taeyen and Seohyun wanted to buy something for their boyfriends but Jessica just wanted to buy a gift for Her friend, Donghae.

Taeyeon got Leeteuk a couple shirt, Seohyun got an exact same Keroro doll on her bed. She named hers Kyuhyun and named Kyuhyun's Seohyun. Jessica just bought a gift card and a fish plushie, Yes a FISH plushie.

The girls had theirs nicely wrapped up and Jessica didn't get it wrapped. She just held it.

Before the girls came back, Donghae, Hara and Heechul went to go buy groceries. So Kyuhyun and Leeteuk put goo in one bucket and hanged by the door. Who ever was the first to walk in would be gooed but they didn't think the girls would be.

Jessica opens the door, With Leeteuk and Kyuhyun realizing as they said,

"Andwae!!!" Sticking out their hands as a sign to stop.

And Jessica gets gooed.

Jessica only thought about her present. Everyone was so shocked. Taeyeon yelled at the boys and Seohyun was helping Jessica Clean up.

Donghae, Hara and Heechul comes in.

"What happened?" Donghae asked, looking at Jessica.

She throws her gift at him.

" You stupid fishy head. Because of you, I'm a target. I, Jung Jessica, Officially hates you."

She stomps up the stairs and Seohyun calls her.

Donghae picks up the plushie and reads the card:

Haii My Fishy prince<3 Now that I am your Ice princess, You are my Fishy prince. Even if you are with Hara. You are always mine. I will stop loving you when I'm 45304746130843 years old. Just wait.