miss right

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

miss right

by Teen Top (ft. Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe)

 

 "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm IU."

"And I'm Suzy, presenting Music Bank January 2013!"

"Yes, yes. Today we have many, MANY, wonderful performances from new groups, and older groups, some even part of the hallyu wave. What kind of artists do we have performing today, Suzy?" IU asked as she turned to her fellow MC/friend.

"Today, we have special performances by B1A4, Lee Hi, Hello Venus, Ailee, Yang Yoseop, SNSD, Teen Top, Miss A and the very wonderful Wonder Girls, who are back to promote their english songs  The DJ Is Mine, Ouch and Wake Up." Suzy said.

"Yes, but before we go and let the idols do their work, let's check out some of the surprise backstage interviews our MC oppas did earlier." IU said, pointing to the large TV screen on stage behind her.

The screen lit up and 2 men, who you can recognize as Doni and Coni from Weekly Idol showed up. They were in front of a door that said "Teen Top", which obviously indicated that it was Teen Top's dressing room. Doni put his hand on the doorknob and abruptly opened the door, showing surprised Teen Top members on the wide screen.

"WASSUP TEEN TOP HOW YA'LL DOING?" The MC's tried to yell in English.

The Teen Top member's looks of shock were now replaced with laughter as soon as they heard the horrible engrish .

"Yah! YAH! Don't laugh or we'll come and beat you up! Anyways, we are here for your surprise interview! We will ask you a series of questionable and most likely personal questions, and you EACH have to answer. TRUTHFULLY." Doni said, with a jokingly threatening glare in his eyes.

The Teen Top boys nodded.

"OKAY, first question. Your new song, that you're promoting today is called Miss Right or Her Long Hair. Even though you sing about girls with long hair, do you really like long hair?"

Some boys were hesitant but Chunji, L.Joe, Niel and CAP immediately replied "Yes."

"I like medium length hair." Ricky said.

"My Ideal type has short hair, but I like long hair as well." Changjo said.

"Ah, so you're basing the answer on your ideal type?"

"Eh, not really. My ideal type has long hair but in general, I like long hair. I don't really like girls with short hair, even if it's only medium length or shoulder length. I still consider that short." Chunji explained.

"Same here, but I think long hair looks best on my ideal type." L.Joe added and CAP agreed.

"I see, so who are your ideal types? Your Miss Right?" Coni asked.

"Wonder Girls' Yubin sunbae-nim." CAP confessed, blushing slightly.

"Oh, I hear she's single and looking." Coni winked.

"I like Wonder Girls' Yeeun sunbae-nim. Her voice is heavenly." Chunji said.

"Her long black hair is really pretty noawadays, huh?" Doni said to which Chunji rapidly nodded in agreement.

"I like Wonder Girls'..." L.Joe started but was interrupted.

"OH! Seems as if Wonder Girls is very popular in this group." Doni interrupted.

"AS I WAS SAYING, I like Wonder Girls' Sohee sunbae-nim. CAP likes her too, but he's trying to play it safe by telling you guys his other ideal type." L.Joe said.

"What about you, Ricky? Changjo? Niel?"

"Recently, I have also been liking Wonder Girls. But mostly Lim sunbae-nim. I think she's very cute." Ricky said.

"My ideal type is Miss A's Min, but recently I've also been liking someone from the Wonder Girls." Changjo said.

"Eh, I don't really have an ideal type, but I like someone who has a lot of aegyo." Niel said.

"So, this group. Well, most of this group, is quite infatuated with the Wonder Girls. What do you guys think about your ideal types, compared to other idols?"

"Well, Yubin noona is really pretty and has a girly look that's very different from all the 'bad girl' images that female rappers try to convey these days. Her voice doesn't match her face but I think that's her charm. I really like the huskiness. I think she's a real rapper, compared to some others that only try to deepen their voices. She's really different offstage than she is onstage. Like offstage, we often see each other and she's really very nice and sparkling but when you see her on stage, she's really charismatic and she's a, uh, can i say this? She's a bad naturally. That's why I like her. Sohee noona is like that too, I guess. She can rap really well and she's very cute and pretty but she's very quiet and reserved. Her looks don't fit her personality, and It's very attractive." CAP explained.

"You say 'Yubin noona' and you talk about them as if you guys hang out pretty often, are you guys close?" Doni asked.

"Of course, one of our members is actually-" CAP was saying until Changjo and L.Joe covered his mouth and nervously laughed.

"OH, ONE OF YOUR MEMBERS IS WHAT?!" Coni excitedly asked.

"Ani, nothing! nothing." L.Joe quickly said.

"Anyways, my ideal type is Yeeun sunbaenim. I think she's very pretty and her voice is literally god-given. I also thinks that she's really nice and easy to get along with and her dimples are very cute." Chunji said.

"I think Lim is very pretty and muli-talented. Her rapping and dancing skills are really good and she's nice and really pretty in person. I've seen her without makeup and she's really pretty!" Ricky said.

"I like someone who can dance very well and is very charismatic, so that's why Miss A's Min is my ideal type." Changjo said.

"I just really like Sohee. There's something about her that makes me like her. I think it's the fact that she's different from what her looks are, like CAP said. She's really chic and quiet but onstage, her inner, let's say, tiger comes out. She's incredibly charismatic, whether is comes to rapping, dancing or singing. Her actual singing voice is actually really deep but I think it's charming." L.Joe said last.

Niel didn't say anything because he didn't have anyone in particular to say anything about.

"Ah, so Sohee caught your attention? Well since most of you guys are Wonder Girls' fans, you all know that they are going to perform on today's broadcast, right?" Doni asked.

"Ne, we stopped by their dressing room earlier." Ricky said without thinking.

"Oh, what did you stop by for, huh?" Coni asked raising his eyebrow.

"Uh, he he he, we just stopped by to wish them good luck!" CAP quickly covered.

"I see, I see. So, next question. Girl Groups have recently been focusing on their choreography, and we've seen the best of the best female dancers come out. Who do you guys think is the best female dancer, in terms of multi-genres?" Doni asked.

"Wonder Girls' Sohee, definitely." CAP answered.

"Sohee noona, for sure." Chunji added.

"I agree, Sohee is extremely talented at any kind of dance." Niel said.

"I think so, too." Ricky added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter