wonderful

behind the song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonderful

by Big Bang

(Ft. Kwon Jiyong)

 

-

 

Sohee was sitting on the sofa in the JYP practice room while watching Sunmi dance to SNSD’s debut song. Sunye was on the other end of the couch using Sohee’s laptop to search up videos of their performance. Yeeun was playing with Sunye’s puppy and Yubin was laying down on the floor with a blanket over her face.

“Yah! Why do we have to wake up this early. It’s like 4 in the morning.” Yubin groaned through the thick blanket.

Sunye smiled. “Well, unnie, we are doing this collab with Big Bang. We have to wake up early to practice, so we make the performance one of the best!”

“Sunye’s right, unnie. Maybe you should sleep earlier. You’re always on Cyworld flirting with Taec oppa!” Yeeun laughs.

At that statement, Yubin abruptly stands up and points her fingers at Yeeun.

“I’m your unnie! Be respectful, and I wasn’t flirting with him! We were just playin around. That’s what unnies and oppas do. You younger kids don’t understand.” Yubin said while smirking.

Sunmi tried to suppress her giggles and Sohee was just all out laughing.

“Okay, unnies! When is Big Bang coming over to practice with us?” Sohee asked.

“I think they’re going to come in like 30 minutes or something. PD-nim said that they’re be here before 5.” Sunye answered while handing Sohee her laptop back. “Here’s your laptop back, mandu.”

Sohee gave her a mumbled “thanks” before looking at one of their old performances of So Hot. Sunmi rushed over and sat next to her to watch the performance.

“Hey, I look gorgeous in this performance, don’t I?” She said, smirking at Sohee.

“Yah, it’s just the make up!” Sohee laughed. Sunmi playfully nudged her before going back to play with Sunye’s dog.

Meanwhile, Sohee was looking through the ‘related videos’ and found one of her called ANTISOHEE INTRO. She clicked on it and watched. After watching she looked at the comments, which consisted of things saying ‘can’t believe she’s in wg, she ’ and ‘she can’t sing and she’s ugly, so plastic’.

Sohee sat there with a poker face but on the inside, she was hurt too. She’s not the ice-cold princess they make her out to be. Trying not to let this get to her head, she closes her pink VAIO laptop and stands up.

“Ok, unnies! We should get started practicing. It’s already…” Sohee checked her watch, “4:27 am. The guys should be coming here soon and we don’t want them to think that we’ve just be laying around, right?” Sohee tried to sound cheerful. Sunmi nodded and the rest of the girls stood up and into their Irony positions.

“1, 2, 3, go!” Sunye started off, then the rest of the girls began dancing. They practiced 2 more songs before Big Bang finally came.

They were in the middle of their dance routine to their fellow labelmates, 2PM’s song ‘Heartbeat’ when the guys opened the door and bowed to them. The girls stopped but Sohee still kept going as she was dancing to the song through her headphones. Sunmi looked at Sohee and laughed before slapping her arm.

“Yah! Why’d you do that, I was so into-“ She turned and saw the guys, “Oh, Annyeong! Sorry, I didn’t hear you guys come in.. haha..” Sohee apologized and awkwardly laughed as she took her headphones off.

The guys smiled. “It’s ok! Sorry we’re late. We bought you guys breakfast.” Taeyang said as he and Daesung held up a bunch of plastic bags.

“That smells so good! Should we eat now? I’m starving!” Yeeun squealed, clapping her hands together and helping Taeyang and Daesung put the food together on the corner table.

“Of course! We don’t have any snacks though. Jiyong ate them all.” Daesung explained while sending glares to Jiyong, who was now sitting on the couch with Sohee. “Sorry! The bags of chips were very tempting.” He laughed. Sohee looked at him and giggled.

 “You have chip crumbs on your face!” She laughed at him. Jiyong smirked. “Remove it for me, please!” He requested.
“No, thanks.” Sohee replied.
“Sohee-ah! Pleaseeeee..” Jiyong begged with his puppy eyes. Sohee finally agreed, but hey! Who could resist when G-dragon is in front of you with his blonde bangs tied up while he’s doing a puppy face?

Sohee wiped the crumbs off of his face with her slender fingers and Jiyong grinned. “Thanks my little mandu!” He said as her cupped her cheeks and her hair.

Sohee just moved a little further from him and kept quiet. Jiyong noticed this and scooted closer.

“Why are you being so shy? Don’t be afraid an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter