The heart that can't ignore

Try to win me

Scarlets P.O.V

 

Is wrong that everything reminds me if him?! Why is he still on my mind?! 

I got ready for school and placed my uniform on. It looks like the bruises are still too noticeable. Damn, I went and grabbed a pair of high thigh socks. It's not too bad, I look pretty cute. I shrugged then walked over the fridge and looked for what to eat.

"Don't eat anything, you'll just get fatter." Echoed in my head. Annoying jerk, I thought. Well I'm not that hungry...but it's not because I'm listening to you jerk. I grabbed a bottle of orange juice and a straw and left.

 

"Are you ready?" Niel asked.

"I don't want to go!" Changjo complained as he yelled from the other side of the door. 

"Stop being a baby!" Niel knocked on the door.

"But I'm the baby of the group! So I can stay!" He argued. Niel sighed and pulled out his keys.

"Open the door," Niel placed the key in the hole while he said that.

"No." Changjo complained. 

"But my chubby cheeked bestie has too!" Niel unlocked the door.

"No fish lips." Changjo complained.

"Fine, good thing I let myself in." Niel stated as he walked in.

"I changed the lock though!"

"When life gives you lemonade I make lemonade smoothies haha." Niel laughed as closed the door behind him. Then after taking off his shoes looked for Changjo.

Changjo hid in his room under the covers. 

"First I'm getting a drink, chasing after you is work ya know." Niel stated as he went to the kitchen and got ice and water in a large bowl. Then walked over to Changjo who was hiding under the covers and threw the water at him.

"Oops," Niel lied "I'm so sorry,"

"Niel!" Changjo yelles jumping off his bed revealing his now soaked uniform and bed.

"What? My hands slipped?" Niel shrugged. "Now go change!" He ordered.

"But Niel," he complained.

"Are you complaining to your Hyung?!" Niel asked him.

"Ah---No..." Changjo sighed. Then as Niel turned around, threw ice at his head.

"CHANGJO!" Niel yelled and faced him. He grinned as he got the wet pillow case and twirled it around. "Come over to Hyung," he smirked. Changjo looked and shook his head.  Niel came closer and whipped the pillow case.

 

Later

 

"Why the hell where you guys so late?!" Chunji whispered loudly as the boys snuck in the class.

"I had to get Changjo." Niel answered.

"You couldn't get up?" Ricky asked. Changjo adverted his eyes.

"I was too busy get whipped by a wet towel." He replied. L.Joe snickered.

"So I was right," Chunji snickered.

"About?" Niel asked.

"Your hot love story with Changjo that is being kept secret from us," Chunji explained. "How Changjo fell in to your arms one day." He explained. L.Joe laughed and Ricky did too. CAP chuckled.

"He told us the whole story, that was just a small part of it." L.Joe stated.

"You wanna die?" Changjo asked Chunji.

"Only if I came from your eye and lived in your cheek, would I want to die on your lips." Chunji stated. 

"Idiot." Changjo rolled his eyes as he started paying attention to the class, more specifically a classmate.

"Mr.Choi! Stop burning a whole at Ms. Kang!" The teacher yelled causing everyone to look at Changjo and Scarlet but then went back to their work. Nothing but shrugs were given. To the students knowledge they're still dating, so it's nothing big.

"Ah sorry Mrs. Shin." Changjo apologized,  slightly bowing his head. Which caused Mrs. Shin to be off guard normally he wouldn't apologize so sincerely.

"It-It's alright... you and your girlfriend can talk to each other after my class." She stated.

"Thank you Mrs.Shin," Changjo smiled. "I've been meaning to ask her something and it's been bothering me."

'What does he want now?' Scarlet asked annoyed already. 'We aren't dating.' She continued her class homework.

"What do you want to ask?" L.Joe asked. The class quieted down to listen.

"A question." Changjo replied as he looked at the class. "Mind your own business." He yelled at the class and Mrs Shin continued teaching.

"Mhm..." Chunji nodded. "Marriage proposal, what other question could it be." Chunji shrugged. "I'm sorry Niel he's leaving you." He touched Niel's shoulder. 

 

During Lunch 

 

"Where the hell is Ricky?" Chunji looked around. "He's always here for lunch." CAP shrugged. 

"He got hurt during gym." Niel answered.

"It was some intense football(soccer). Niel here was cursing at the other team and going back and forth with Ricky making goals." L.Joe commented.

"And where were you?" Chunji asked.

"Giving moral support from the bench." L.Joe "Niel and Ricky were all what the team needed on the field."

"We completely killed them." Niel smiled. "Now where's my chinese food?" He asked. "I'm hungry."

"Maybe Ricky took it all..." L.Joe thought outloud.

"Don't joke with me." Chunji stated.

 

Nurse's office.

 

"EAT." She ordered. "If you faint again I'll give you something to faint about." The nurse stated.

"I will!" Scarlet yelled. "I didn't plan to faint anyway." She stated.

"I hope you're not on a diet, your body shape is just fine and your weight most try to be." She stated as she went to the first aid kit.

"Scarlet?" Ricky walked over limping with his dirty and bleeding knee. "Nuna fainted?!" He looked concerned. 

"And you!" She turned around. "Didn't I say to sit down." Ricky then sat on the bed Scarlet was sitting on as well.

"What happened?" Scarlet asked him.

"We played football during gym." Ricky stated.

"Boys." The nurse rolled her eyes as she opened the aid kit then got a damp towel to clean it off.

"Nurse please report to baseball field."

"Oh my," she sighed then briefly explained what to do for Ricky's wound before leaving. 

"Give me your leg," Scarlet order as she patted her lap. Ricky placed his leg on the bed and Scarlet fixed it so his knee was in the middle on her lap then grabbed the aid kit.

"Did your team win?" Scarlet asked as she tended to Ricky's wound.

"Of course nuna!" Ricky smiled. "It was me and Niel!"

"Hahaha, ah alright and was L.Joe the cheerleader?" 

"Mhm," Ricky nodded as he watched Scarlet treat his wound. "You're good at this," he commented.

"A couple years of practice..." she mumbled as she finished. "There," she smiled.  "You're good."

"Thank you Nuna," he smiled. "Join us for lunch, it's Chinese take out." 

"I don't---"

"We have fortune cookies," he added cutting her off.

"Well ... when you put it that way," she rolled her eyes.

"Yay!" Ricky slid his leg off and hugged her. He kept his head rested above her chest. "Nuna," he started, still hugging her.

"Yeah?" She asked as she hugged him back. 

"You're really warm... and soft..." he stated. 

"Is that so?" She asked him. "You're warm to you know." She smiled. 

"Mhm..." he mumbled. "So what's happening between you and Hyung?" He asked. 

"We broke up." She answered him as she rubbed his back like a child.

"She means we are having a break in the relationship. We're still together." Changjo stated as he walked in with his hands in his pockets. He walked over to the bed to find Scarlet and Ricky still together. He looked at Ricky then Scarlet. Normally he would suspect something but Ricky got injured during gym. Since Ricky is an only child he is very spoiled by his mother especially when he got hurt. He would subconsciously want to hug someone after, regardless how bad the injury is. Not saying that this is acceptable but he at least knows nothing is going between them. Ricky does live up to being the baby of the group even though Changjo is the youngest. 

"No." Scarlet looked up annoyed. 

"She's just angry at me still." He  stated as walked over. Ricky got off of Scarlet.

"Alright." He nodded. "Nuna and Changjo need to make up. I'll go." He smiled as he went out the room.

"Scar, can we talk?" He asked. 

"You can talk by yourself." She stated as she pushed her lunch tray away and got off the bed to pick her stuff up. She then quickly left.

"Scar," complained as he followed her.

"Go away." She ordered as she headed for the steps. Changjo continued to follow her regardless of what she said.

"I just wanna talk."

"It always starts with that bull." She ran down the steps and lost her balance easy since she still didn't eat anything yet.

Changjo ran up to her, he was only two steps behind, and caught her. He placed his arms around her stomach and pulled her in. He placed both his arms around her stomach hugging her from behind, and rested his chin on her shoulder. 

"Changjo," she bitterly stated or so she though, but instead her voice cracked just a bit. Scarlet had her hands on his arm as she looked down.

"I'm sorry." He stated as he leaned to his face to the left and softly kissed her neck. "I really am."

"Let." Her voice shook. "Me go."

"Scar," he began. She removed his arms from her and turned around to give him a solid slap on the face. The ec

ho carried itself throughout the hallway. She looked up at him, her eyes tearing up.

"Don't play that crap with me." She looked him in the eyes. "I'm done with you." She ran off yet again. The moment he was out of view and she heard no footsteps. She leaned against the lockers and fell. She couldn't wipe the tears fast enough. Why did he do that? Why did he just grab her heart like that. She wanted to say yes, she wanted to go back with him but she can't. He hasn't changed. He's still the same cold, hurtful, cruel....

 

Scarlet P.O.V

 

He's still the same cold,  hurtful, cruel, distrustful, guy I love. I hate it too. That he can still make me feel this way. That he can still play with my heart like that. Why can't I hate you. No matter what happened between us I still hoped for the best. And these stupid tears won't stop falling.

 

***

Changjo looked at where she ran off. Should he go? Can he go after her? He asked himself and his body moved itself there anyway. What would he say or do? 

He stopped walking.

Does he have the right to go to her?

 


Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like almost 2 months!!! The college life struggle!!!!! Ugh, oh well.... At least I update my story...right? My feels for when I write this...it's like damn it just fall in love already but I can't do that :( some day they will....just not now lol I hope you all enjoyed it though :D And now I  am starting the next chapter for The Loyal customer I like the way the last chapter ended but Ooh well there must be more :D

FIghting :D

Til next time!! :)